Seriously Houston fans...

Discussion in 'Portland Trail Blazers' started by Natebishop3, Apr 20, 2014.

1. PDXFonz

PDXFonz I’m listening

There's a difference between positivity and delusion. Claiming that if the rockets win game 3 they win the series is steps over the boundaries into delusional.

Likewise trying to claim that the season series is tied at 3-3 is absurd, this is the playoffs, the series is 2-0.

And claiming that they have "been here before" is ridiculous, last time I checked the only connection this team has to the championship team who came back from a 0-2 is that 1 player desperately tries to teach the current center how to play, but he will always be a fraction of him. And another player who color commentates on the games, in the worst way possible...

Last edited: Apr 24, 2014
  2. noknobs

noknobs Well-Known Member

None of that is in the 1st 6 posts of the thread which is as far as I felt like going.

Just take an Advil, you'll be alright.

3. PapaG

PapaG Banned User BANNED

Clyde wasn't on the 0-2 team, not that it really matters. Your point is a good one, regardless.

4. PDXFonz

PDXFonz I’m listening

So it's my fault you were lazy and didn't read all the way through... Okay. Hit me up at the game tomorrow and you can sit on my lap as I lull you to sleep with the soothing sound of their tears and desperation.

5. PDXFonz

PDXFonz I’m listening

Good lookin out!

6. PDXFonz

PDXFonz I’m listening

http://bbs.clutchfans.net/showthread.php?t=253432

65% of them would rather have Lillard and Aldridge. If that poll was made prior to the series I bet it would be flipped and would be more like 90-10.

Like the respect tho!

Ps- I can deal with the ignorance, every fan base has it. What really pisses me off is how entitled rockets, heat, laker fans are. They think they can just trade for a player. Some rockets fans think they have a realistic chance of landing Aldridge, and I've seen lots of rockets fans saying melo will be there next year(jokes on them right?)

7. Nhawz

Nhawz Lickety Brindle

Agreed! Posted this a few hours ago. Mad respect

8. ripcityboy

ripcityboy Well-Known Member

self employed
    Have always respected the Houston Rockets. I haven't run across any of their fans yet. If they are complaining about the refs then that will be the first time in my lifetime another team complained the Blazers were getting calls.

9. PDXFonz

PDXFonz I’m listening

The kind of response you get when you attack an opinion whilst being too lazy to even read the material. If you're going to argue an opinion, you must first make yourself aware with the material, don't turn this shit into a personal attack calling me a twat and commenting on my personal life "sucking". This is a sports forum, not a pissing contest...

If you don't want to "scroll through 3 pages of shit" then why tell me I'm wrong for my thoughts? Seems like you should either be invested or not respond...

10. noknobs

noknobs Well-Known Member

I said, "What's wrong with fans trying to be positive? Plus it's not like it's an impossibility..." That's attacking your opinion? I asked a simple question, Jesus.

And you made it personal first so don't get all self-righteous now...

11. PDXFonz

PDXFonz I’m listening

While it is my fault that my original post wasn't specific or concise it doesn't give you the right to start flaming me as a person, and telling me I need to "calm down"...I'm cool as a cucumber.

To answer your simple question, nothing is wrong with being positive. I commemorate the reasonable rocket fans (those who have joined in here with their lively discussion), it's the rest of the pack that hurt my head.

I'm not even going to continue with this conversation, there's no point to arguing it.