Shaq disses Kobe bigtime and didn't even have to say his name...

Discussion in 'Miami Heat' started by Accord, Jul 20, 2004.

1. Diesel

Diesel BBW Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting SCBrian:</div><div class="quote_post">very incoherent post from a kobe hata!</div>

and this is a retarded post from a Kobe nut sucker Kobe>MJ HAHA

BTW: I want to know why all you Laker fans WORSHIP Kobe and hate Shaq. Shaq is the main reason the Lakers won those 3 champion ships not Kobe. Kobe was a reeason but not reason numero uno my friends.

2. cubanballer

cubanballer JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting SCBrian:</div><div class="quote_post">sounds good to me but i wouldn't have anything really ridiculous for you in return since i respect your postings haha...its just more of a fun wager to me...but yah np...i agree...good luck to both of us...but i'll say the lakers will win both to make it a lil bit more fun...so if they split 1-1 we each hafta do the others wager if thats cool with you...</div>

you got it

i'm actually coming around to liking shaq a bit. but i'm sure it'll change the second he starts bitching about wade getting shots.

3. SCBrian

SCBrian JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Ace2k2:</div><div class="quote_post">and this is a retarded post from a Kobe nut sucker Kobe>MJ HAHA

BTW: I want to know why all you Laker fans WORSHIP Kobe and hate Shaq. Shaq is the main reason the Lakers won those 3 champion ships not Kobe. Kobe was a reeason but not reason numero uno my friends.</div>

yawn...every post that you've made has been retarded...put a little substance in your posts...then we'll talk...pick an issue to debate with me...and i'll win the argument...you wanna talk kobe (25) > mj (25)...lets do it...i'll win...im writing an article on it so you can show off your abilities to make my posts and arguments look retarded then...i've got nothing to hide...i can beat anyone in a debate on anything (i'll win even if i know im wrong)...so bring it...

and cuban...the day is coming when shaq is gonna start bitching about wades shot attempts...just watch =)...but yah...so we're set for our deal then...

4. SCBrian

we'll even make a poll as to who presented the better argument (not who they think is right or wrong, but who presented the better argument)...if you win (ace) i'll change my signature to something ridiculous like Bruce Bown > Kobe...and if i win the poll...you know what you're putting in your signature...(in case you didn't figure it out yet its gonna be "Kobe > MJ and I am Stupid")

so now that you've tried to claim that my theories are retarded and the way i argue them is retarded...heres your chance to prove it....its right out here in the open...im challenging you to debate me on Kobe at 25 vs Mj at 25...and if you decline the debate...then dont ever reply in criticism to one of my posts again...

5. jbbReal Deal

jbbReal Deal Active Member

SCBrian, that argument won't be hard to win at all lol...

And as for everyone who "worships" Shaq and calls him the most dominant player...don't forget about guys like Tim Duncan and Kevin Garnett, who can tear Shaq into pieces...and don't forget Hakeem Olajuwon, who really ripped him apart in the NBA Finals with Orlando and Houston. Shaq said it himself...that Hakeem wiped the floor with him, or something along those lines. Dominant? Haha...like I said many times before, if the Nets/Sixers/Pacers had someone like a 1995 Hakeem Olajuwon back in the Finals against the Lakers, Shaq would've never had a chance to get his MVP awards.

6. anthonyazn

anthonyazn JBB JustBBall Member

Why do people hate on SHAQ? Simple. Work ethic

Shaq COULD HAVE been the most dominant player to ever play the game and raise himself to a level that would have had him next to or above Jordan. People always talk about Bird shooting 500 jumpers, Jordan's work ethic in develpoing a jumper, or even Kobe, who gained 20 pounds and kept his explosiviness, but Shaq? He has only gotten bigger and I mean that in the bad way. If he worked hard in the off-seasons in the past and polayed around the 300 pounds for his carrer and worked his free throws, he would have been beloved and adored. Instead he got fat, crabby, and made bad movies and rap albums. Now, we just see a fat orge that complans who COULD have been and decided that he's "the" bad guy. America is a nation of Blue collar workers, we see wasted talent and decide to cheer against him. If he was a foot shorter, he'd be flippin burgers. Period.

7. Herbal-Tea

Herbal-Tea JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting anthonyazn:</div><div class="quote_post">Why do people hate on SHAQ? Simple. Work ethic

Shaq COULD HAVE been the most dominant player to ever play the game and raise himself to a level that would have had him next to or above Jordan. People always talk about Bird shooting 500 jumpers, Jordan's work ethic in develpoing a jumper, or even Kobe, who gained 20 pounds and kept his explosiviness, but Shaq? He has only gotten bigger and I mean that in the bad way. If he worked hard in the off-seasons in the past and polayed around the 300 pounds for his carrer and worked his free throws, he would have been beloved and adored. Instead he got fat, crabby, and made bad movies and rap albums. Now, we just see a fat orge that complans who COULD have been and decided that he's "the" bad guy. America is a nation of Blue collar workers, we see wasted talent and decide to cheer against him. If he was a foot shorter, he'd be flippin burgers. Period.</div>

Wow I never thought about it that way before. That makes a lot of sense though... Although that doesn't give anyone an excuse to call him a terrible player. According to the Shaq haters, the Karmic balance of the universe somehow shifted one day, and a talentless slob ended up being one of the best players in the NBA.

8. Diesel

Diesel BBW Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting SCBrian:</div><div class="quote_post">we'll even make a poll as to who presented the better argument (not who they think is right or wrong, but who presented the better argument)...if you win (ace) i'll change my signature to something ridiculous like Bruce Bown > Kobe...and if i win the poll...you know what you're putting in your signature...(in case you didn't figure it out yet its gonna be "Kobe > MJ and I am Stupid")

so now that you've tried to claim that my theories are retarded and the way i argue them is retarded...heres your chance to prove it....its right out here in the open...im challenging you to debate me on Kobe at 25 vs Mj at 25...and if you decline the debate...then dont ever reply in criticism to one of my posts again...</div>

lol sounds interesting. AT 25 MJ as a player was a great year for him though.

Kobe at 25
    PPG-24
    RPG-5.50
    APG-5.1
    BGP-.43
    SPG-1.72
    FG%-.438%
    FT%- .852

MJ at 25
    PPG-32.5
    RPG-8
    APG-8
    BPG-.80
    SPG-2.89
    FG%- .538%
    FT%- .850%

So Stats wise MJ was a much better plaer at 25.

At 25 MJ also had won his first MVP AND a defensive player of the year award.
    Kobe is also a ball hog(unlike MJ) He spent every possesion in these finals like he was trying to get a top 10 play on sports center. There may be the fact that Kobe has more titles but he has had Shaq The most dominant player in the game today. I dont know about you but Id much rather have Shaq then Pippen as my partner in crime. Kobe may have had to share the ball more this season but there are 2 things in mind. MJ is also more clutch than Kobe. Name some clutch shots of Kobe beside the final season game vs the trailblazers and the Game 2 NBA finals. Kobe also forces shots instead of feeding the ball to Shaq when he gets doubled. It definetly is the main reason it cost the Lakers the title. Jordan made one Of the most clutch games in NBA hitory know as "The Shot" when he swiped it away from Karl Malone. Kobe has never did anything like that. Jordan was also stronger to Kobe. Jordan had one of the best post games in his time. IMO its disrepectful to compare Jordan to Kobe.

If you want to make a thread ill copy this there.

9. ADubb20

ADubb20 JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting cubanballer:</div><div class="quote_post">but i'm sure it'll change the second he starts bitching about wade getting shots.</div>

So you think Wade should get more shots than Shaq?

10. ADubb20

People who think Kobe is and or will be better than MJ are ignorant and somewhat obsessed with Kobe. Im not a huge MJ fan, think he's overated, still think he's great. If Kobe was around back in the Jordan/Pippen ship era i woulda chosed Scottie over Kobe to play with MJ. Kobe is full of himself and Lebron(whos also full of himself) is already looking way better than Kobe. Ace 2k2's numbers dont lie, Jordan is the man, Kobe is the wannabe.

11. ADubb20

Shaq ripped Kobe one, because he can.

12. ADubb20

Kobe = Penny [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Shaqless, Hopeless. Its funny that Shaq didn't say anything about jail. Watchin his mouth I guess. [​IMG]

13. ADubb20

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Ace2k2:</div><div class="quote_post">

Kobe at 25
    PPG-24
    RPG-5.50
    APG-5.1
    BGP-.43
    SPG-1.72
    FG%-.438%
    FT%- .852

MJ at 25
    PPG-32.5
    RPG-8
    APG-8
    BPG-.80
    SPG-2.89
    FG%- .538%
    FT%- .850%

This is off the top of my head and IMO its disrepectful to compare Jordan to Kobe.</div>

I shoulda put all these into one Post [​IMG]

I do loooove this stat comprison [​IMG]
    And agree that its stupid to compare them. MJ was the best player on his team and Kobe was the second best player on his team.

14. Diesel

Diesel BBW Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting ADubb20:</div><div class="quote_post">I shoulda put all these into one Post [​IMG]

I do loooove this stat comprison [​IMG]
    And agree that its stupid to compare them. MJ was the best player on his team and Kobe was the second best player on his team.</div>

hehehehehehe me too
    Ok SCBrian I made a new thread just waiting for you to post in it.

15. SCBrian

yawn...your weak stat argument bores me...it better get better than this...the article is coming...the debate will start once its done...

16. Karma

Karma The Will Must Be Stronger Than The Skill

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting ADubb20:</div><div class="quote_post">Kobe = Penny [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Shaqless, Hopeless. Its funny that Shaq didn't say anything about jail. Watchin his mouth I guess. [​IMG]</div>

i dunno if thats ur sense of humour or what but i seriously doubt that
    and most basketball fans would agree with me

i have only heard str8 up kobe haters say that.....

you guys gotta give credit where credit is due

as for the some of the kobe fans, u guys ride him really hard also.....give credit where its due

17. cubanballer

cubanballer JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting ADubb20:</div><div class="quote_post">So you think Wade should get more shots than Shaq?</div>

i think wade should get a lot of shots and shaq should not bitch about it like he has done with everybody else. who gets more is up to coach mario.

by the way, learn to use the edit button and stop posting so much.