Sick, Ben Wallace just got his 3rd 20+ rebound game in a row

Discussion in 'Detroit Pistons' started by NYKnick87, Mar 15, 2003.

1. knicks235

knicks235 JBB JustBBall Member

this guys a monster he stufed shaq and his fro makes him look 8 ft tall

2. Big D

Big D JBB JustBBall Member

Thanks for setting him straight, X. I doubt he'll pay attention though. They play a much slower paced, defensive style game than anyone else. Yes, if you look only at total rebounds, they look bad. But it's because they don't shoot or allow as many shots, so there are less opportunities. They pull down about as many rebounds as their opponent. Less than a rebound difference, so they are obviously not a sub-par rebounding team.

3. hapnnsas

hapnnsas JBB JustBBall Member

I can't stand how everyone is always saying Ben Wallace should be an MVP candidate, and Ben Wallace is the best player in the league and dumbass shit like that. I dont see why someone who averages UNDER 7 points a freaking game is an all-star starter. I believe Ben Wallace may be one of the most overrated players to ever play this game. His career high is sadly 20 points and he was an all-star starter, and on the USA team. I honestly can't see why everyone thinks so highly of him, and he isn't even leading in blocks per game if you guys noticed. Ben Wallace needs to do something becides standing under the basket every play, if he wants to impress me.

4. mike18946

mike18946 JBB

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting "hapnnsas":</div><div class="quote_post">I can't stand how everyone is always saying Ben Wallace should be an MVP candidate, and Ben Wallace is the best player in the league and dumbass **** like that. I dont see why someone who averages UNDER 7 points a freaking game is an all-star starter. I believe Ben Wallace may be one of the most overrated players to ever play this game. His career high is sadly 20 points and he was an all-star starter, and on the USA team. I honestly can't see why everyone thinks so highly of him, and he isn't even leading in blocks per game if you guys noticed. Ben Wallace needs to do something becides standing under the basket every play, if he wants to impress me.</div>

OH MY GOD!! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

no one has said wallace is the best player in the league..what planet are you on? if MVP was all about who scored the most points then give it to the scoring title winner...MVP means most important to the team.Which KG and tim duncan are front-runners at because their team can't win without them...

pistons aren't as good without wallace because he brings defence and great rebounding as well as good hussle.I'm sure if all you need to do is stand by the basket to rebound then we all should be in the NBA then? :roll: please go learn what MVP means then come back and talk to me.Ben doesn't need to score over 15+ to win games and be a factor.

<div class="quote_poster">Quote:</div><div class="quote_post">I believe Ben Wallace may be one of the most overrated players to ever play this game</div>

That comment right there....proves to me you don't have a clue and you aren't too smart.Ben is more underrated than anything else....people still don't give him credit he deserves even when we are top of the east.

Do you even know what overrated means? because he isn't close to being that...

MY GOD...SOME PEOPLE :roll: [/b]

5. jjdaman20

jjdaman20 BBW Member

Ben Wallace is Dennis Rodman Jr.....score whenever, rebound always, nobody is hypin him up like some chumps r hypin up Yao Ming.....

6. Sasha

Sasha ...since the beginning.

Too many haters! Big Ben is gonna get like 40 rebounds one game and not even care

Ben is one of my favorite players but that many rebounds isn't all that.

7. go_duke21

go_duke21 JBB JustBBall Member

Ben Wallace is a great athlete with no basketball skills

8. jjdaman20

jjdaman20 BBW Member

LOL A PLAYER WITH NO BASKETBALL SKILLS WOULDN'T BE IN THE NBA LOL

9. go_duke21

ok he has no offensive bball skills, he is great defender and rebounder though..i will give him that

10. Sasha

Sasha ...since the beginning.

LOL,LOL,LOL. Use something else. But I agree he has no offensive skills and probably never will.

11. jjdaman20

jjdaman20 BBW Member

Dennis Rodman never had any offensive skills and he's an All Star

12. GatorsowntheNCAA

GatorsowntheNCAA Omaha Bound 2010!

big ben deserves to be an all star

13. go_duke21

i never said he shouldnt be an all-star

14. GatorsowntheNCAA

no way is he mvp and don't say he sucks cause he doesn't score pts. i bet you every team in the league would be very happy to have big ben on their team, so that they would rebound and play better defense.

15. jjdaman20

jjdaman20 BBW Member

yeah, Ben is a defensive player, if he scored 30 points, he wouldn't have 20 rebounds a game

16. go_duke21

KG can do 30 and 20

17. GatorsowntheNCAA

he prob would, because most of big ben's pts come off of offensive rebounds, because i find it hard to believe that detroit would call a play for ben (i don't see detroit play much so i don't know if it's true or not), so the more pts he gets prob the more offensive rebounds he gets.

18. GatorsowntheNCAA

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting "go_duke21":</div><div class="quote_post">KG can do 30 and 20</div>

him, td, shaq are the 3 that come to mind the most capable of these numbers.

19. pacers#1

pacers#1 JBB JustBBall Member

detroit can rebound, just not on the offensive side. just look @ the rebound %

20. go_duke21

well another 20+ rebound game for Big Ben and it is only e in the 3rd quarter :shock: :shock: :shock: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!