Sixers Draft Expectations

Discussion in 'Philadelphia 76ers' started by Mikeballa2001, Apr 20, 2007.

1. Mikeballa2001

Mikeballa2001 BBW Banned

im the biggest sixers fan there is and I kno everything about basketball. I think the sixers should take noah with our first pick because he brings heart and hustle to our team thats what our city need someone that brings excitement like iverson did. I would luv to have Yi or B Wright but there not gonna be availible. I would trade Andre miller soo louis can play more, he is gonna be a stud he can ball and hes getting better jus watch, hes learning how to pass now, he can abv 20 ppg if he wanted to but he will not maybe 15 and 6, with our second pick I would grab Acie Law because we needa scorer at the 2 guard who can handle the ball and take sum heat off iggy willie and lou, plus we were last in 3 point attempts this year we need him, with our last pick I would take this guy yall may have never heard of him but his name is Marc Gasol, yes Paus brother he needs to get faster but he is a 7 foot lowpost monster, he can anchor our offense with him and noah upfront. Dalembert is ass hes garbage and its time we get rid of him now. Other players I like are aaron afflalo, he reminds me of kobe alil bit, and mustafa shakur my boy from philly. if we dont get a PG we can take Sean Singletary to run our offense in the 08 draft

2. iversonfan268

iversonfan268 BBW VIP

Dude I honestly think you looked on nbadraft.net and just said you want the players they have the Sixers taking. On the mocjk before the most recently updated they had us picking all three of those guys. If we take Noah first I'll be pissed unless Mike Conley is already picked. Mike Conley will actually be able to run an offense something Louis Williams has not proven yet. Joakim Noh will never be more than a role player in thsi league and with a deep draft like thi I on't want us wasting our very first pick on him. Why would you want Louis Williams running this team in the future. As far as I'm concerned, he's proven nothing yet other than the fact that he can shoot even though he does it at a low %. We laready knew he can score but he hasn't proven anything else yet. Mike Conley has proven he can be a playmaker and run an offense and we need someone like that assuming Andre Miller won't be here much longer.

3. Mikeballa2001

Mikeballa2001 BBW Banned

My Nigga why would u want conley when we have too many guards, why gamble on a pg when we can take noah,gasol,thabeet,or hibbert and build around a young big guy, then we can get a guard with the other 2 picks like law or shakur, we dont need a guard right now, cheeks loves lou will and he sees the future in him. Everyone looks at nbadraft.net but I jus kno what im talking bout, jus like them

4. CelticBalla32

CelticBalla32 Basketball is back in Boston

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mikeballa2001 @ Apr 20 2007, 10:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>I kno everything about basketball. I think the sixers should take noah with our first pick</div>
    I believe you.

5. Mikeballa2001

Mikeballa2001 BBW Banned

I watched him in the US game with my dad and my dad was like damn he would look good on the sixers, I said hell yeah, this kid is a good prospect. if we would of took Thebolosha from the bulls last year instead of carney we woulda been happy that bul can ball

6. Mikeballa2001

Mikeballa2001 BBW Banned

b4 the draft in 2003 I was like damn we need kyle korver tonight that was 2 hours b4 the draft my pops was like hell no, we need sum1 else, I said no jus wathc and we picked him. Me and my brother have been arizona wildcat fans since we were young and we knew about iggy b4 the draft we said we need iggy he will be the future of this organization and what did we do get iggy, real rap, and in the 2005 draft we needed a highschooler and we took louis soo im on a roll I kno my stuff dont knock my knowledge

7. BALLAHOLLIC

BALLAHOLLIC Member

<span style="font-family:Arial">I cannot believe how many Sixer fans are down for trading Andre Miller. You guys do realize that he is the main reason for your quick turnaround season, right?</span>

8. iversonfan268

iversonfan268 BBW VIP

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mikeballa2001 @ Apr 20 2007, 07:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>My Nigga why would u want conley when we have too many guards, why gamble on a pg when we can take noah,gasol,thabeet,or hibbert and build around a young big guy, then we can get a guard with the other 2 picks like law or shakur, we dont need a guard right now, cheeks loves lou will and he sees the future in him. Everyone looks at nbadraft.net but I jus kno what im talking bout, jus like them</div>We wouldn't really be gambling by picking Conley. He may be young but he's already proven a ton. I would rather gamble by letting Conley run our offense over Louis Williams. Atleast Conley has proven he can run an offense and be the distributor. Like I said all Louis has proven is that he can score while shooting a low %. Noah, Gasol, and Hibbert will all be role players at best and Thabeet will be a straight up bust if he enters this year in the draft. Any team that picks him in the first round this year would be an idiot. If he wants to go in the 1st round he needs to prove something. Also you wouldn't want Conley someone who could actually run an offense but you would want Law or Shakur? I mean I'm a big Acie Law fan and I love his clutch abilities and leadership but I can't see him being a good enough playmaker to run an offense in his NBA career. As for Shakur, I'm the biggest Arizona fan on this site but this guy has disapointed for a second straight year and it would be ridiculous to take a player as inconsistent as him in the first round. He has shown no consistency or desire to get better.

9. Mikeballa2001

Mikeballa2001 BBW Banned

I said take shakur int he second round dug, but naw of course we would take conley but not with our number 1 pick we needa big man, billy king said it himself, and louis did not go to college ar u forgetting that, he did not learn how to run the point, he had to sit behind iverson,miller and willie and ollie soo hes learning from good pg's whos been doin it, ok if u take conley what are u gonna do after that???? Take a bum ass big man, Gasol will be availible but thats it, why not get Yi,Noah or another big guy to GAMBLE on, we needa low post threat, like steve mix said on the last game of the year

10. CelticBalla32

CelticBalla32 Basketball is back in Boston

<span style="color:#FF0000">Topics merged. Mikeballa2001, please keep your Sixers draft discussion in this topic. It's not that big of a deal, but you've made 3 topics about the Sixers draft in the past hour or so. Again, it's really not that big of a deal, but try not to do that.</span>

11. iversonfan268

iversonfan268 BBW VIP

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mikeballa2001 @ Apr 20 2007, 07:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>I said take shakur int he second round dug, but naw of course we would take conley but not with our number 1 pick we needa big man, billy king said it himself, and louis did not go to college ar u forgetting that, he did not learn how to run the point, he had to sit behind iverson,miller and willie and ollie soo hes learning from good pg's whos been doin it, ok if u take conley what are u gonna do after that???? Take a bum ass big man, Gasol will be availible but thats it, why not get Yi,Noah or another big guy to GAMBLE on, we needa low post threat, like steve mix said on the last game of the year</div>I know Louis went straight out of High School lol. The thing is it's still a pretty big risk to rely on someone as under developed as Williams to run our offense in the future. That's why we should get Conley. Conley has already shown he can run an offense. By drafting Conley we can assure ourselves we have someone who can be a playmaker for us in the future. The guy has already proven more than Louis Williams has and Louis Williams is older.

12. Mikeballa2001

Mikeballa2001 BBW Banned

So if we get conley u would cut miller,willie and ollie right??? I would

13. iversonfan268

iversonfan268 BBW VIP

Miller would run our offense now but I doubt he'll be around much longer, Willie is more of a two guard not a point guard, and Ollie is old and won't even be in the league much longer.

14. Mikeballa2001

Mikeballa2001 BBW Banned

15. Amare320

Amare320 BBW Banned

Jakim Noah is sh*t not the sh*t, do not mention his name here.

16. Mikeballa2001

Mikeballa2001 BBW Banned

F*ck you he is a winner, everybody a hater because hes a funny guy

17. TheAnalyst

TheAnalyst BBW Elite Member

Noah is a defender down low. He does the dirty work. Basically what Dalembert does now. We need a lo post scorer like Yi, Wright, or Thorton.

18. Mikeballa2001

Mikeballa2001 BBW Banned

19. BigMo763

BigMo763 Active Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BALLAHOLLIC? @ Apr 20 2007, 09:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'><span style="font-family:Arial">I cannot believe how many Sixer fans are down for trading Andre Miller. You guys do realize that he is the main reason for your quick turnaround season, right?</span></div>Thank you! I think there are only two or three Sixers fans on this board, including myself, that actually realize that. All the others are blinded by Louis Williams so-called "upside" (which in my mind he doesn't have).And if we pick Noah when there are better big men available, I will call for Billy King's head. As much as I hate Ohio State, I'd take Conley over Noah any day of the week. I'd rather have Dalembert than Noah (and I've never been a huge Daly fan)... Noah is overrated.This entire topic is pretty much a joke... I really laughed at a lot of stuff posted in here by a certain someone.

20. Mikeballa2001

Mikeballa2001 BBW Banned

Im a true sixers fan , I understand about conley, ok yaa we need him to run the offense but what we need right now is a low post threat ok, king said it and soo did mix, soo dont hate on me im jus goin with wha the team wants not what yall want, andre is nice he jus fucks up the young talent, him and joe get in the way, I thought we were rebulilding but we got old ass niggas in the way