Sixers Draft Expectations

Discussion in 'Philadelphia 76ers' started by Mikeballa2001, Apr 20, 2007.

1. Mikeballa2001

Mikeballa2001 BBW Banned

U hit it right on the dot, everything u said amare is true

2. coyn3burglar

coyn3burglar BBW Elite Member

Louis Williams leading us to a championship? For serious?Louis Williams is a young boy that has potential, thats it. Until he has proven something, I would draft a 1st round PG over him in a heartbeat, preferably Connley. Andre Miller could then mentor him into a pro! Andre Miller needs to stay though, because without him our progression will stop and our team will be a jumbled mess. Is Serge saying that Louis Williams will be a star if he starts?

3. Serge

Serge BBW Elite Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Amare320 @ Apr 23 2007, 04:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>lmao.. guys Louis is NOT a starter, not for any team in this league.louis williams isn't that goodhas he proved anything? no.He's just like any other point guard who's young and has showen flashes of great potential, everyone does once in a while. I do expect the sixers to give louis a little more playing time this next season or actualy mabye not even that if u include all the talent that the sixers are going to pick up come draft time .. louis will have to work his f*cking ass off and prove that he's more than a decent player to mo cheeks, so um why the F*ck are you talking about starting him? Iverson has said good things about him.. so what, im sure many team leaders encourge younger players on there team to boost there confidence.. and yeah louis has probley learnt a few things from them but that dosen't change the fact that louis williams is just a player in the league trying to put his 'fair' talent onto the court ..and make it as a player..like all up and comming players have to, Williams came out of high school, he's got plenty of time to prove that he's more of a point guard than others .. will he? who know's but right now he's certainly not much and not a started nore a major factor for this team. uh too much drugs peoples. lay off it a bit</div>AI was not asked about Williams he just said that so he could have said nothing if it came out of no were he probably means it.And when he does play I said he shows flashes that he can start.<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (coyn3burglar @ Apr 23 2007, 01:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Louis Williams leading us to a championship? For serious?Louis Williams is a young boy that has potential, thats it. Until he has proven something, I would draft a 1st round PG over him in a heartbeat, preferably Connley. Andre Miller could then mentor him into a pro! Andre Miller needs to stay though, because without him our progression will stop and our team will be a jumbled mess. Is Serge saying that Louis Williams will be a star if he starts?</div>LOL your 16 your calling Williams a boy LMAO WOW [​IMG] Anyway for the love of god guys please learn to read. I never said HE WILL lead us to a title like Iverson to the finals I never said he is a STAR learn to f****** read would ya all I said STARTER. :ranting:

4. coyn3burglar

coyn3burglar BBW Elite Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>LOL your 16 your calling Williams a boy LMAO WOW laugh.gif</div> [​IMG] I am a big boy.

5. BigMo763

BigMo763 Active Member

No Serge, you said he will be the starting point or shooting guard for a championship team... and if given the chance you would not draft a player who is better than Louis for the 1 or 2 guard position because you honestly believe he can be a starter for a championship team with just the little sh*t he's done so far.And in case you didn't know Serge, of course Iverson is going to say good things about him. Why the hell wouldn't he? Even if he wasn't asked about Louis Williams, he will still say the kid can play. Its common sense... he's not going to say "Nah man that kid can't play in this league." Please, you're stupid.

6. Mikeballa2001

Mikeballa2001 BBW Banned

TRUE, but hahaha your 16 callin louis a boy hahaha funny sh*t, but im 19 6-1 170 and I ball, I wouldnt even call him a boy hes obviously playing agaisnt big ass niggas, grown ass men, soo dont ever call him a boy

7. AiRuPtHeRe

AiRuPtHeRe BBW Elite Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mikeballa2001 @ Apr 23 2007, 08:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>TRUE, but hahaha your 16 callin louis a boy hahaha funny sh*t, but im 19 6-1 170 and I ball, I wouldnt even call him a boy hes obviously playing agaisnt big ass niggas, grown ass men, soo dont ever call him a boy</div>Are you some kind of internet gangsta or something? :dunno:

8. Mikeballa2001

Mikeballa2001 BBW Banned

why would you say that???

9. iversonfan268

iversonfan268 BBW VIP

haha why would u call him that? because he said nigga?

10. Serge

Serge BBW Elite Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BigMo763 @ Apr 23 2007, 04:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>No Serge, you said he will be the starting point or shooting guard for a championship team... and if given the chance you would not draft a player who is better than Louis for the 1 or 2 guard position because you honestly believe he can be a starter for a championship team with just the little sh*t he's done so far.And in case you didn't know Serge, of course Iverson is going to say good things about him. Why the hell wouldn't he? Even if he wasn't asked about Louis Williams, he will still say the kid can play. Its common sense... he's not going to say "Nah man that kid can't play in this league." Please, you're stupid.</div> [​IMG] He will be a STARTER that is all I said for any team. Do I mean he be a STAR? NOO I said he will be a starter though yes. But you acted like I said HE will lead us to a title. If Denver went to the finals with Andre Miller HE WOULD NOT LEAD THEM TO A TITLE MELO WOULD. So I am NOT saying he is a STAR all I said was STARTER yet you twisted my words around.If he was not asked though he could have said NOTHING is my point. He just said that with out being asked. So if he did not mean it I am sure he would have said NOTHING AT ALL when he was not even asked.

11. Serge

Serge BBW Elite Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (AiRuPtHeRe? @ Apr 24 2007, 09:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Are you some kind of internet gangsta or something? :dunno:</div> :HAHAHA: WOW dieing on the floor from that one. [​IMG]