Zombie So, Is the "No Personal Attacks" Rule No Longer Applicable on RipCityTwo?

Discussion in 'Portland Trail Blazers' started by PapaG, Jan 31, 2013.

1. ~~~GOD~~~

~~~GOD~~~ Member

This is an automated option provided by my children to make things easier. When i take human form and partiscipate in your activities i must abide by the environment in which you humans have created for yourselves.
    I must not show my true glory and perfection or all would be blinded by the white lights.
    At times i must move within the confines of the human brain’s limitations on this earth.

I am not sly, nor is gambling permissible in my kingdom of saints.
    I suggest you go back to your roots, study your bible and do not mock me, or you to shall feel the wrath!!!
    You are a successful human with a great attitude about life who provides santuary and love to your wife and children. This is something i have not missed, however when you mock my existence, you are creating a great sin and this sin will affect your ability to enter into heaven.
    There is still time for you to repent my son. Please take heed to my words.

2. Hoopguru

Hoopguru Well-Known Member

Hey G
    Thanks for allowing Men to go to heaven first!
    I just read in your good book that there "will be a half hour of peace and quite"

3. ~~~GOD~~~

~~~GOD~~~ Member

The "Good" Book, is often misinterpreted due to my children worshiping machines instead of life. Context is twisted in many minds to help define their current surroundings, rather than understanding and accepting that I have created before you and I shall create after you. You shall not last for ever. Only I last forever.

I did create woman from man. This does not make woman inferior to man. I created man from ape and I created ape from fish. I create everything from something else, going all the way back to when I created the "big bang" as many of my children call it.
    "will be a half hour of peace and quiet". Another inaccuracy based on my children's inability to accept that time is a human creation and has no relevance to how energy can be used. Your insistence on grasping to this time has restricted your mind from expanding your knowledge of understanding of energy. Your crude and destructive methods of current usage of energy have left me with little hope.

Yes, this peace and quiet will be a half an hour for me.

An Eternity for you.

SlyPokerDog likes this.
  4. Hoopguru

Hoopguru Well-Known Member

Will all be coming in a Honda!
    One Accord baby......