So the packers are preparing...

Discussion in 'NFC North' started by tko51, Aug 20, 2005.

1. tko51

tko51 nfl-*****s member

to pick up Buffalo's blitz packages - I hope the packers do do good at picking up our blitzes and it sends Jerry Gray back to the drawing board before the season starts so that he'll create even more elaborate blitzes before the games start counting.

2. porky88

porky88 King of Kings

TKO is preseason. You think it matters if we win or loose.

I am gonna be watching

1. Whittaker against Adams. How is he gonna do. If he does a decent job tonight he wraps up the starting Guard spot.

2.Nick Collins. Same as above. I want to see him do good so he wraps up the starting FS spot.

3. Michael Hawkins. In the scrimmage he was covering Moulds and Evans and he didn't allow a completion. If he repeats that performance he'll be a lock for the dime or nickle DB.

4. Aaron Rodgers. He played horrible against the Chargers and lets see if he can rebound against the Bills a little. He has looked good in training camp but I want to see him play well in a game.

5. The Packers Defense Are first team shut out San Diego in the 1st half but LT wasn't playing. Lets see how we do against a stud like McGahee and how we are progressing.

No wheres in there am I looking for a victory. It would be nice but if it doesnt' happen then o well.

3. FLORIDA PACKER

FLORIDA PACKER nfl-*****s member

Yeah I'd Like to see how we do against a proven back like Willis, I Wont be able to watch it unless they play it on NFL network or something, it stinks, Porky would you mind posting some of the action occuring on the forums for Packer fans stranded in Florida.

4. porky88

porky88 King of Kings

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (FLORIDA PACKER)</div><div class='quotemain'>Yeah I'd Like to see how we do against a proven back like Willis, I Wont be able to watch it unless they play it on NFL network or something, it stinks, Porky would you mind posting some of the action occuring on the forums for Packer fans stranded in Florida.</div>

LOL at the end of each quarter I'll post something ok

5. FLORIDA PACKER

Sounds great thanks alot!

6. Pack Attack

Pack Attack The KISS Army

I'll be watching the D-Line to see what, if anything, can be done without our top three interior D-Linemen playing. The young guys are going to get their shot tonight...

7. tko51

tko51 nfl-*****s member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (FLORIDA PACKER)</div><div class='quotemain'>Yeah I'd Like to see how we do against a proven back like Willis, I Wont be able to watch it unless they play it on NFL network or something, it stinks, Porky would you mind posting some of the action occuring on the forums for Packer fans stranded in Florida.</div>

On Monday at 4pm eastern time, the Bills Packers game will be televised on NFL Network.

I just gotta hope there's a sports bar open at that time on that particular day if my friend goes back to work - otherwise, I'm screwed.

8. tko51

tko51 nfl-*****s member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (porky88)</div><div class='quotemain'>TKO is preseason. You think it matters if we win or loose.

I am gonna be watching

1. Whittaker against Adams. How is he gonna do. If he does a decent job tonight he wraps up the starting G spot.

2.Nick Collins. Same as above. I want to see him do good so he wraps up the starting FS spot.

3. Michael Hawkins. In the scrimmage he was covering Moulds and Evans and he didn't allow a completion. If he repeats that performance he'll be a lock for the dime or nickle DB.

4. Aaron Rodgers. He played horrible against the Chargers and lets see if he can rebound against the Bills a little. He has looked good in training camp but I want to see him in practice.

5. The Packers Defense Are first team shut out San Diego in the 1st half but LT wasn't playing. Lets see how do against a stud like McGahee and how we are progressing.

No wheres in there am I looking for a victory. It would be nice but if it doesnt' happen then o well.</div>

Dude, you're a - nevermind, not gonna resort to a personal attack.

I was just simply saying that I hope the packers do provide some footage for how to stop some of our basic blitz packages (which are gonna be employed tonight) and that Jerry Gray does feel the need to go draw some more up because it will make our D that much nastier.

9. porky88

porky88 King of Kings

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (tko51)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (porky88)</div><div class='quotemain'>TKO is preseason. You think it matters if we win or loose.

I am gonna be watching

1. Whittaker against Adams. How is he gonna do. If he does a decent job tonight he wraps up the starting G spot.

4. Aaron Rodgers. He played horrible against the Chargers and lets see if he can rebound against the Bills a little. He has looked good in training camp but I want to see him in practice.

5. The Packers Defense Are first team shut out San Diego in the 1st half but LT wasn't playing. Lets see how do against a stud like McGahee and how we are progressing.

No wheres in there am I looking for a victory. It would be nice but if it doesnt' happen then o well.</div>

Dude, you're a - nevermind, not gonna resort to a personal attack.

I was just simply saying that I hope the packers do provide some footage for how to stop some of our basic blitz packages (which are gonna be employed tonight) and that Jerry Gray does feel the need to go draw some more up because it will make our D that much nastier.</div>

If your not gonna attack me then why post that first line? What did I do wrong now in your mind. Besides point out what I am gonna be wathcing the Packers. Do I need to mention the Bills. Will that make you happy.

10. FLORIDA PACKER

Iv'e found out I can see the action on NFL.com, Favre just threw a TD to Green 12 yards, ALright!

11. tko51

tko51 nfl-*****s member

pointing out the fact that it's preseason was rather condescending don't you think - I'm full aware of that, but that doesn't mean you can't take some valid observations from these games.

12. tko51

tko51 nfl-*****s member

take that green bay!

Losman runs it in for a TD!!

13. FLORIDA PACKER

The stupid Thing on NFl.com is Frozen after that forsaken 69 yard Kick return! What happened before Losman's TD?

14. tko51

tko51 nfl-*****s member

Losman converted a 3rd and 5 by running for 6, then he scampered in when he couldn't find an open reciever.

15. porky88

porky88 King of Kings

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (FLORIDA PACKER)</div><div class='quotemain'>Iv'e found out I can see the action on NFL.com, Favre just threw a TD to Green 12 yards, ALright!</div>

ok great. so I don't have to recap every quarter. Favres TD was amazing. He faked out 2 Bill's defenders to make the throw. Kind of like the old Favre. Not sure how the Bills got down so far. When the game came back on it was 2nd and 9 and they were at are 30 yardline. I am guessing return. GB looks good so far. Losman looks good to. He killed us on those 2 scrambles but we did stuff McGahee. We were in position to make a play but Losman pretty much did that run on his own.

16. FLORIDA PACKER

Ok cool thanks for the update!

17. porky88

porky88 King of Kings

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (tko51)</div><div class='quotemain'>pointing out the fact that it's preseason was rather condescending don't you think - I'm full aware of that, but that doesn't mean you can't take some valid observations from these games.</div>

so your a what? finish it.

18. FLORIDA PACKER

Anyone know whats happening? Dang thing is still frozen!

19. porky88

porky88 King of Kings

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (FLORIDA PACKER)</div><div class='quotemain'>Anyone know whats happening? Dang thing is still frozen!</div>
    2nd quarter was not a good one. Losman for the Bills does look impressive. KGB recorded a saftey but got called back due to a hold in the secondary by Little. Sander looks good but the rest of the unit looks awful. A Punt return set up a TD run by McGahee. Rodgers doesn't look that great. He can scramble which is weird watching out of our QB but has been underthrowing recievers. The Bills two TD's were setup by nice returns that brought them inside the packer 30 yardline. The Packers held them to a punt and a field goal on the other two drives. Little looks ok at saftey. The defensive line looks good in some spots but awful at times. Bills 17 Packers 7 at half. Favre played one seris and from then on it's been downhill.

20. Pack Attack

Pack Attack The KISS Army

It's 17-7 at halftime. McGahee scored a TD. Special teams are putting the Packers' defense in bad spots time and time again. Despite the score, I'm encouraged about how well the defense is playing missing six starters.

Rodgers looks better than he did last week, but not much. The Bills have a really solid defense. It's going to be hard for anyone not named "Favre" to move the chains tonight.