So the packers are preparing...

Discussion in 'NFC North' started by tko51, Aug 20, 2005.

1. tko51

tko51 nfl-*****s member

I'm wearing an ear to ear smile right now.

Mark my words, Losman will do just enough to get Buffalo into the playoffs.

2. tko51

tko51 nfl-*****s member

Can't wait to watch the highlights.

3. porky88

porky88 King of Kings

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (tko51)</div><div class='quotemain'>I'm wearing an ear to ear smile right now.

Mark my words, Losman will do just enough to get Buffalo into the playoffs.</div>

You wonder why you take hits. Mark my words. I will then. If didn't have bets with my avatar or sig. I would take that one.

4. tko51

tko51 nfl-*****s member

fine, we can start the @$$kissing with you then, CUPCAKE!

5. tko51

tko51 nfl-*****s member

and we just intercepted.

6. FLORIDA PACKER

FLORIDA PACKER nfl-*****s member

Easy Fellas, its just preseason! Losman is still gonna have to play against proven Ds from what it sounds like he is doing well though, Rodgers seems to have just thrown a pick, I hate Tedofrd guys!

7. tko51

tko51 nfl-*****s member

tedford guys?

8. FLORIDA PACKER

Yeah oops spelling error, Iv'e never been a fan of Tedford QBs, Man Why coulden't we get Charley Frye!

9. FLORIDA PACKER

Oh and by the way how has the Packers O-Line looked? Im Especially intersted in how Scott Wells is holding up against Sam Adams.

10. tko51

tko51 nfl-*****s member

I don't know, I'm getting all my info from a Bills board.

11. tko51

tko51 nfl-*****s member

I know he may have given up a sack - Adams sacked either Favre or Rodgers - not sure who - but I'm not sure if Green Bay pulled their starters yet (I would imagine that they didn't if Buffalo's first stringers are still on the field).

12. FLORIDA PACKER

I know FAvre is off the field and that Rodgers was pulled after a quarter, Nall should be in now.

13. porky88

porky88 King of Kings

3rd quarter
    Rodgers throw an INT to start the quarter out for the Packers. The Pack defense holds the Bills to -7 yards but the Bills kick a 54 yard FG.Nice Kick. Nall comes in and is playing decent. The defense looks good. Roy Manning and Marviel Underwood have made some nice plays. Bills 20 Packers 7

14. porky88

porky88 King of Kings

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (FLORIDA PACKER)</div><div class='quotemain'>Oh and by the way how has the Packers O-Line looked? Im Especially intersted in how Scott Wells is holding up against Sam Adams.</div>

He never really got a good chance to go up against him. Whittaker played nice on Adams but Reugamar gave up a sack. O'dwyer didnt' look that good against him either.

15. FLORIDA PACKER

Good if only we can mold Whitticker into a better Run Blocker we may have another 7th round gem!

16. porky88

porky88 King of Kings

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (tko51)</div><div class='quotemain'>fine, we can start the @$$kissing with you then, CUPCAKE!</div>

Wow you really wonder why people think your an 11 year old with statements like that. Thats what I meant by it's preseason. I for saw this coming if the Bills got out to a lead or won. I am sure the Bills are on their way to Ford Field this season to then. Right. [​IMG]

17. porky88

porky88 King of Kings

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (FLORIDA PACKER)</div><div class='quotemain'>Good if only we can mold Whitticker into a better Run Blocker we may have another 7th round gem!</div>

He has really looked good in run blocking today as well. He opened up 2 nice holes for green on the first drive. I think he and Collins are locks to be starting opening day. I think we got another 7th round gem perhaps.

18. FLORIDA PACKER

That is very good news, Beightol is the best O-line Coach in the NFL! Even I was skeptical about Nick Collins in the 2nd round, I thought Channing Crowder should have been drafted in his spot but man have I changed my tune! Collins seems to be one of those Ball Hawk guys who are never to far away from a play.

Oh and Hows Little looking tonight?

19. tko51

tko51 nfl-*****s member

27-7 (again, yes I'm aware that it's preseason) I'm just posting the latest score.

20. tko51

tko51 nfl-*****s member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (porky88)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (tko51)</div><div class='quotemain'>fine, we can start the @$$kissing with you then, CUPCAKE!</div>

Wow you really wonder why people think your an 11 year old with statements like that. Thats what I meant by it's preseason. I for saw this coming if the Bills got out to a lead or won. I am sure the Bills are on their way to Ford Field this season to then. Right. [​IMG]</div>

I don't care what people think. I'm 25 - I was born on may 3rd 1980 (I share the same B-day as James Brown).

You just like to snivel - so go ahead and snivel.

I simply pointed out that your little 'it's preseason' comment was kind of a cheapshot. I'm not all excited about this game, don't get me wrong, I'm glad the Bills are winning (I can't say that I mind the fact that we're beating the packers either meaningless game or not) I - just like any other football team's fans - like to see my team win.