So Yi huh

Discussion in 'Milwaukee Bucks' started by nflcBangofan13, Jun 28, 2007.

1. only 易

only 易 BBW Chinese *****

Yi is the best!

2. kingjamez

kingjamez BBW VIP

3. xiequfei

xiequfei BBW Member

This is really an imbarrasing moment for both Yi and Bucks.from my point of view, bucks shudnt have chosen Yi without seeing his workout session, oh come on save that "been watching him 4 years" crap, god knows.for Yi, I'd say Yi really wanted to play for any NBA team as bad as I wanted to have sex with Eva, but stupid fegan simply screwd it, he (and his boss NIKE) would like to see Yi playing in a team has big market. Its really got nothing to do with Yi himself, at this stage,theres nothing much he can do about it, hes just a poor dummy controlled by those stinky trolls.Personally I reckon Bucks is definitely one of the best teams that suits Yi.By the way, I dont think hes good enough to choose which team he goes to, there are more important things like proving himself other than going for a bigger market with ZERO NBA appearence.just my 2 centsfrom a chinese fan.

4. eminemYI

eminemYI BBW Chinese *****

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Air Yi @ Jun 29 2007, 12:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Thanks for your information, I love this city from now on!</div>哎,语言沟通问题巨大??????????????

5. Tarnum

Tarnum BBW Member

Maybe a week later then all the problems will be figured out, and Milwaukee is a nice place, I think.

6. HoNgKoNgKoBe

HoNgKoNgKoBe BBW Elite Member

I just think yis agent should be happy for his player to get drafted by an NBA team. I dont care if there arnt much asians in milwaukee and not a big community. you should be happy already if you make the NBA. now more people will show up to milwaukee so itll be finee..

7. bubuyukitong

bubuyukitong BBW Chinese *****

I support YI

8. chinesegodPG

chinesegodPG BBW Chinese *****

你们这帮美国佬 拿我们的易建联说事 理由自己上网查去 you these american guys ,you should go to search the reason yourselves why our yi wont play for Milwaukee

9. crazy

crazy BBW Chinese *****

Yi just want to play for NBA,no matter what team is.just can play is OK.don't despise him,He has great potential ..please give him sometimes to adapt..also give a chance to each other..I really hope that he will play for Bucks next year.