Sonics Going to Start Choking

Discussion in 'Oklahoma City Thunder' started by Bosnian, Jan 1, 2005.

1. GiantMidget

GiantMidget JBB JustBBall Member

[​IMG] That signature with swift is EASILY my favorite one on here [​IMG]

2. Shard

Shard Hi2u

<div class="quote_poster">Quote:</div><div class="quote_post">that signature is horrible guy.. swift? please tell me you are joking?</div>
    Are you blind? That's the team's heartthrob right there. I LOVE YOU ROBBY!!!!

3. mike18946

mike18946 JBB

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Bosnian:</div><div class="quote_post">Huh what happend with your sonics What did I say u little kids Need to grow up and Learn the game now this thing is only going to get worse They are going to loose to Miami At home also that will make it 3 consecutive Losses I mean is that a Bad Streak or A Bad Choke</div>

I don't know wether to laugh or post that troll picture. It's been a while since I have seen Seattle haters, infact It was the days of Shawn Kemp dominating teams when there were a few. Just shows the Sonics have made that extra step.

4. Sir Desmond

Sir Desmond JBB Stig!

Bosnian, why did you try to delete this thread? Were you embarrassed about looking stupid or something? No need to delete it, it's provided some fun discussion.

5. Bosnian

Bosnian JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Supersonic:</div><div class="quote_post">Bosnian, why did you try to delete this thread? Were you embarrassed about looking stupid or something? No need to delete it, it's provided some fun discussion.</div>

Thats exactly it No LOL i wanted to delete it because it turned out to be a pointless thread Since Rindour went 3 for 12 last night I mean He sure is a good player 3 for 12 even you could do better I am a Sonics Fan though I just dont like some of the Decesions that have been made and also benching players that should be starting I also liked the Sonics last year and then they started blowing it so i thought this was another one of those years LOL

6. odde23

odde23 JBB Not A JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Dr. J:</div><div class="quote_post">I know he was sticking up for Luke but I just don't like how he said I can't say anything because im not heard.</div>

Dear Dr. Jackass,

I am not sure how to explain any better. You obviously have missed the boat entirely. The people mentioned in my post [These are professional broadcasters, coaches, and people that played in the league] are all people that have made a living watching, playing, planning, analyzing, dissecting, living and breathing pro basketball. It has nothing to do with them being on tv you ignoramous. I am saying people that know alot about basketball say he will be good. So, what qualifies Bosnosian (NOT YOU!) to say that he is so awful. It was a call out to give some sort of credentials, proof, or even skewed reasoning for the claim, instead of just saying "Rindour sucks is because He cant play against a quality PG Examples being Francis, Arenas, Payton"

Now he wants to attack rid for going 3-12 in a win. But go ahead and defend this troll because I supposedly said "the only people with opinions are people that are on TV". Gee, Funny,I don't remember saying that.

(BTW, Bosnonidiot, Dwayne Wade is a damned fine PG, and we beat miami twice with luke regardless of your brainless predictions and rambling)

And Cassanova Swift is the best tag on the entire site.

7. YugoRocketsFan

YugoRocketsFan BBW Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quote:</div><div class="quote_post">(BTW, Bosnonidiot, Dwayne Wade is a damned fine PG, and we beat miami twice with luke regardless of your brainless predictions and rambling)
    </div>

First of all before you call someone brainless learn how to spell Bosnian, 2nd dont call him a bosnian idiot cause my grand mas bosnian

8. odde23

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting YugoRocketsfan:</div><div class="quote_post">First of all before you call someone brainless learn how to spell Bosnian, 2nd dont call him a bosnian idiot cause my grand mas bosnian</div>

first of all, it was a play on words.
    second of all, his being an idiot has nothing to do with where he is from. it has to do with his handle.

my best friends wife is bosnian, and she has assured me that they have idiots too, and that your precious bosnidiot is not the only one.

9. Bosnian

Why u attacking me for wade now

I didnt say wade was Bad it is true he will never be better than joradn u can read the post i never did say that Wade was bad so what u talking about man and watch the supes loose right now to the Clipps

10. Bosnian

Did i call that or what

Sonics loose again and what is with you calling people idots huh shows the type of maturity you got i mean everyone can make mistakes it is a learning process i mean if i wanted to i could call u a bunch of stuff but i got more self discipline than that Grow up Kidd Odde

11. Dr. J

Dr. J JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quote:</div><div class="quote_post">Dear Dr. Jackass,

I am not sure how to explain any better. You obviously have missed the boat entirely. The people mentioned in my post [These are professional broadcasters, coaches, and people that played in the league] are all people that have made a living watching, playing, planning, analyzing, dissecting, living and breathing pro basketball. It has nothing to do with them being on tv you ignoramous. I am saying people that know alot about basketball say he will be good. So, what qualifies Bosnosian (NOT YOU!) to say that he is so awful. It was a call out to give some sort of credentials, proof, or even skewed reasoning for the claim, instead of just saying "Rindour sucks is because He cant play against a quality PG Examples being Francis, Arenas, Payton"

Now he wants to attack rid for going 3-12 in a win. But go ahead and defend this troll because I supposedly said "the only people with opinions are people that are on TV". Gee, Funny,I don't remember saying that.

(BTW, Bosnonidiot, Dwayne Wade is a damned fine PG, and we beat miami twice with luke regardless of your brainless predictions and rambling)

And Cassanova Swift is the best tag on the entire site.
    </div>

Sorry for all that Stuff that I said i didn't read your stuff that well the first time....it was late i was tired what can I say but don't call me Dr. Jackass.....that hurt...hahahaha

<div class="quote_poster">Quote:</div><div class="quote_post"> my best friends wife is bosnian, and she has assured me that they have idiots too, and that your precious bosnidiot is not the only one.</div>

pooned

12. Sir Desmond

Sir Desmond JBB Stig!

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Great thread so far.

As for you Bosnian, you call yourself a Sonics fan, yet you roast them whenever they lose. Make up your mind, Dr. Jackass.

13. jbbCourtVision

jbbCourtVision JBB JustBBall Member

^You know you are an elite team when you start to have haters and bandwagoners all rolled up in one. Congrats Sonics! [​IMG]

14. Shard

Shard Hi2u

<div class="quote_poster">Quote:</div><div class="quote_post">Sonics loose again and what is with you calling people idots huh shows the type of maturity you got i mean everyone can make mistakes it is a learning process i mean if i wanted to i could call u a bunch of stuff but i got more self discipline than that Grow up Kidd Odde</div>
    What are the Sonics now, 25-9? Yeah, horrible team.

15. odde23

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Bosnian:</div><div class="quote_post">I didnt say wade was Bad it is true he will never be better than joradn u can read the post i never did say that Wade was bad so what u talking about man and watch the supes loose right now to the Clipps</div>

No, you didn't say wade was bad. What you said was, "Hah Yea I do watch a lot of Their Games Obviously I live in Seattle if you have not noticed the reason I am saying Rindour sucks is because He cant play against a quality PG Examples being Francis, Arenas, Payton I mean he can play against nobodys but when it is time to shine he can not produce and you have to like the one move he did when he jumped in the air with the ball in his hands and then when he got down he started dribbling the ball again I mean C'mon", which is a very long nonsensical run-on sentence saying that basically we will lose if the other team has a premier point gaurd or at least I think that is the point you are trying to get across with this obviously slanted attack on a second year point gaurd as you compare him to veteran point gaurds that are among the elite point gaurds on the planet and i just thought that it would more validate you somewhat by comparing him to a second year player that has more talent while making my point that even if the player is better we can still win. (damn run-on sentences are fun)

and sorry out to Dr. J, I hope we are cool now.

Bosnian, If you don't say things that are stupid things, people won't call you stupid. It's a tough fact of life that we all start to understand when we grow up and find more meaningful things to say.

16. mike18946

mike18946 JBB

[​IMG] I havn't seen a poster get owned so badly by a thread he started since a curtain Magic fan who is no longer around. Quite classic stuff, this thread will need to be stored in the JBB classic topics hall of fame.

17. jbbReal Deal

jbbReal Deal Active Member

Well...I wouldn't laugh so much. Since this thread was made, the Sonics have went 3-3.

18. mike18946

mike18946 JBB

with 2 of of their 3 losses coming at the end of a long road trip and them being without their leading rebounder and energy guy. The fact the Sonics are 25-9 is all that really should be mentioned. No real fan would be complaining and making a topic like this with a 25-9 record.

19. Sir Desmond

Sir Desmond JBB Stig!

Well, if we go 50/50 from here-on in, we're going to be playing post-season basketball.

Obviously after the start we've had, anything less than a top three seed (by winning the Northwest) will be a bit of a let down, but considering the expectations (or lack of) before the season, and how young this team is (particularly being led by a sophomore point who played sparingly last season), I would take a 5-8 seeding any day of the week. And if we don't draw homecourt, you can bet a team who does wouldn't fancy meeting us in the first round considering the shooters we can put on the floor.

Real Deal, lay off the Haterade.

20. Shard

Shard Hi2u

<div class="quote_poster">Quote:</div><div class="quote_post">with 2 of of their 3 losses coming at the end of a long road trip and them being without their leading rebounder and energy guy. The fact the Sonics are 25-9 is all that really should be mentioned. No real fan would be complaining and making a topic like this with a 25-9 record.</div>
    Yup, only bitter fans of struggling teams and straight up h473rz (haters) are bashing the Sonics it seems.