Sonics true or false

Discussion in 'Oklahoma City Thunder' started by odde23, Sep 4, 2007.

1. psheehy

psheehy Beaten down by the "MAN"

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (GArenas)</div><div class='quotemain'>True/False, Kevin Durant will average 6+ rebounds his rookie year.</div>

False: As long as he is playing the 2 guard he won't average more than 4/5 rpg. He will have double doubles in points/rebounds and points/assists. He may even log a triple double or two.</p>

True/False: The opening night starting lineup will not look anything like the starting lineup in December.</p>

2. Arrpy

Arrpy Member

True.</p>

Sonics get 30+ wins.</p>

3. psheehy

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Arrpy)</div><div class='quotemain'>Sonics get 30+ wins.</div>

True: 30+ isn't too hard for anyone to get.</p>

True/False: Wally sprains at least one ankle by January.</p>

4. Iron Shiek

Iron Shiek Maintain and Hold It Down

False: Wally knees won't allow him to move fast enough to sprain his ankle. His defensive deficiencies will be so obvious that he will find himself out of the rotation by January.</p>

T/F: Mo' Sene at some point in this season will be a regular in our rotation.</p>

5. psheehy

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Iron Shiek)</div><div class='quotemain'>T/F: Mo' Sene at some point in this season will be a regular in our rotation.</div> </p>

False: The only rotation Mo is likely to see is that of the ceiling fan in his NBDL hotel rooms.</p>

True False: It doesn't matter that JBB merged with S2, the Sonics will still have only the same 5 people posting in this forum for the whole season.</p>

</p>

6. pegs

pegs My future wife.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (psheehy)</div><div class='quotemain'>

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Iron Shiek)</div><div class='quotemain'> T/F: Mo' Sene at some point in this season will be a regular in our rotation.</div> </p>

False: The only rotation Mo is likely to see is that of the ceiling fan in his NBDL hotel rooms.</p>

True False: It doesn't matter that JBB merged with S2, the Sonics will still have only the same 5 people posting in this forum for the whole season.</p>

</p></div>

</p>

false: i am a fan of seattle, they're my western conference team. i follow them pretty closely, and was disappointed that there were no seattle fans at BBB.net. i used to love them back in the day with GP + shawn kemp, and kemp is my all-time favorite player (although after a falling out of interest in the nba, when i started watching it again, i got into the nets...)</p>

true/false: PJ will last 2+ seasons with seattle. </p>

7. Iron Shiek

True: Unless P.J. chokes Kevin Durant he will not be fired by a Popovich disciple--at least not in two years anyway. There aren't really any expectations for P.J. to fall short of at this point.</p>

T/F: Clay Bennett will own thisfranchise past 2010.</p>

8. monty001

monty001 Sonics belong in Seattle

False: I'm going to take a guess here and say no. I have a feeling that Bennet willgive up andend up selling the team to local ownership.</p>

T/F: Kevin Durant will come very close to making the All-Star team this season.</p>

9. pegs

pegs My future wife.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (monty001)</div><div class='quotemain'>

False: I'm going to take a guess here and say no. I have a feeling that Bennet will give up and end up selling the team to local ownership.</p>

T/F: Kevin Durant will come very close to making the All-Star team this season.</p></div>

</p>

false. he'll make the rookie team, but if lebron couldn't make the all-star team, durant doesn't have a chance.</p>

T/F: Ridnour becomes the leader of this team, and the 1st/2nd leading scorer.</p>

10. Casual

Casual JBB First Team

Good lord, that's a long signature.</p>

Anyway, false. Because otherwise the Sonics are doomed.</p>

True or false? Johan Petro is the best dancer in the NBA.</p>

11. pegs

pegs My future wife.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Casual)</div><div class='quotemain'>

Good lord, that's a long signature.</p>

Anyway, false. Because otherwise the Sonics are doomed.</p>

True or false? Johan Petro is the best dancer in the NBA.</p></div>

</p>

sorry about that, it was much shorter before the font size was changed.</p>

false, it'd have to be rod benson. </p>

true or false...both kevin durant and jeff green will make the rookie all-star team, and either Mouhamed Sene or Mickael Gelabele will make the sophmore all-star team.</p>

</p>

12. CelticBalla32

CelticBalla32 Basketball is back in Boston

False. Durant and Green will likely make the rookie team, but Sene/Gelebale won't even be in the discussion for the sophomore team.</p>

True or False: Seattle's <u>opening day</u> starting lineup is:</p>

C: Chris Wilcox
    PF: Nick Collison
    SF: Jeff Green
    SG: Kevin Durant
    PG: Luke Ridnour</p>

13. Iron Shiek

False: Robert Swift will start instead of Nick Collison, Earl Watson may start ahead of Ridnour, and something tells me that Jeff Green is going to end up coming off of the bench his first season -- just to give our bench some more firepower. Our best line up definitely includes Nick Collison but I don't think that he will start unless there is an injury to Swift or Weezy.</p>

T/F: One of our three centers (Swift, Petro, Sene) will be traded before the deadline.</p>

14. CelticBalla32

CelticBalla32 Basketball is back in Boston

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Iron Shiek)</div><div class='quotemain'>

False: Robert Swift will start instead of Nick Collison, Earl Watson may start ahead of Ridnour, and something tells me that Jeff Green is going to end up coming off of the bench his first season -- just to give our bench some more firepower. Our best line up definitely includes Nick Collison but I don't think that he will start unless there is an injury to Swift or Weezy.</p>

T/F: One of our three centers (Swift, Petro, Sene) will be traded before the deadline.</p>

</div></p>

About the starting lineup, who do you think will start at the 2? I'm just trying to get an idea. I personally think Delonte should start at the 2 with Durant at the 3. Then have Wilcox at the 5 and Collison at the 4, because I don't know if Swift will be ready to start games by October 31. As the season progresses, Swift will probably earn that job back, but October 31?</p>

Back on topic: I'm going to say false about one of the three centers getting dealt by the deadline unless they are involved in some type of package.</p>

True or False: By the All-Star break, both Durant and Green are starting. </p>

15. psheehy

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CelticBalla32)</div><div class='quotemain'>About the starting lineup, who do you think will start at the 2? I'm just trying to get an idea. I personally think Delonte should start at the 2 with Durant at the 3. Then have Wilcox at the 5 and Collison at the 4, because I don't know if Swift will be ready to start games by October 31. As the season progresses, Swift will probably earn that job back, but October 31?</div></p>

I think that Durant will start at the two and Green at the 3 to start the season.</p>

I think that after training camp PJ will give Presti the green light to shop Watson/Petro for something else. I think that West will prove he is the combo guard they are looking for to balance Luke with. We will see West at the 1 (with KD at the 2) and the 2 (with KD at the three)and he will get plenty of PT, but not start. This is a make or break year for Ridnour and PJ will give him a shot. Earl is a known commodity but the feeling in the franchise is that Luke hasn't found his peak yet.</p>

Swift will be ready by 10/31. He has been extraordinarily disciplined in his rehab (particularly for such a young kid) and is radiating hunger to put his game on the floor. With his height, his new bulk, and that hunger, PJ will have to start him. He will give him limited minutes early, knowing he has Nick, Thomas, Petro and Sene available, but will be focused on building chemistry in his starting lineup.</p>

CB32's question is still up.</p>

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CelticBalla32)</div><div class='quotemain'>[True or False: By the All-Star break, both Durant and Green are starting.</div> </p>

</p>

16. monty001

monty001 Sonics belong in Seattle

True: Durant and Green will probably be starting from the start of the season. </p>

T/F: Wally Sczerbiak (however you spell it) willbe a part of the rotation and come in and average atleast 12 points a game. </p>

17. Casual

Casual JBB First Team

True. Wally World!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!</p>

True or false? Wally Szczerbiak (that's how you spell it, and no, I didn't have to look it up) will win Most Improved Player. </p>

True. He is the Wallyrus. Coo coo kachoo.</p>

True or false? Michael Jordan is jealous of Wally Szczerbiak's competitive drive.</p>

False. They're about even.</p>

True or false? Luke Ridnour is a better point guard than Luke Walton.</p>

18. pegs

pegs My future wife.

True. both suck at defense, but Ridnour's way cooler, and not in a strange relationship with richard jefferson.</p>

True/False: the Sonics will make another big trade by the trade deadline '08.</p>

19. Casual

Casual JBB First Team

Somebody didn't read the whole topic.

20. Sir Desmond

Sir Desmond JBB Stig!

False. He read it but has a short memory.</p>

T/F - Lauren Jackson will end up in the rotation at some point.</p>