Exclusive Special forum only playoff ticket presale, 2pm Friday!

Discussion in 'Portland Trail Blazers' started by SlyPokerDog, Apr 2, 2015.

1. MAS RipCity

MAS RipCity Mercy, Mercy

Could TicketMaster have made that process any more difficult? Finally got tickets to Game A and B. Debating on Game C, since I'm guessing we don't have HCA. Does anyone know how the refund process works if you pay for a game that never takes place?

2. PDXFonz

PDXFonz I’m listening

Now all of the sudden there are a lot more seats available for game 1, I know these were not there earlier, although a lot of them seem to be single seats. Looks like the tickets I purchased were for game D which would only happen if we get HCA and it goes to 7. I wonder if there are tickets being held for general public and there will be more seats available on monday.

3. Boob-No-More

Boob-No-More Why you no hire big man coach?

Much less confusing now that they've added Games A, B, C, D and to the links and tickets. When I bought and received my tickets there was no mention of which games they were for. Now, when I log into my Ticketmaster account, it lists Game A and Game C on the tickets I bought. That wasn't there before.

I just went back and one of those single tickets that was still available for Game A was next to the other two I previously purchased. So, I snapped that one up, too. Now my older daughter is going to go with us to the first game in Portland.

BNM

4. Rhal

Rhal Well-Known Member

UPS
    Well damn looks like I chose the wrong two days to go visit my Wifes Grandma near the coast where she has no internet and my phone doesnt come in.
    Would just like to say Denny/Sly/Nate and whoever else is involved have done a pretty incredible job this year working with the Blazers to get our little forum some attention and perks from the Blazers Organization.

5. Strenuus

Strenuus Global Moderator Staff Member Global Moderator

Lets set up a meet up for the playoffs games! Though, for me, they have to be on a friday/sat/sun since I work till 10 pm on Mon/Wed and have class Tue/Thur till 8 pm.

6. Charcoal Filtered

Charcoal Filtered Writing Team

[​IMG]

Got mine with no issues.

Strenuus likes this.
  7. PDXFonz

PDXFonz I’m listening

Looks like they did hold back TONS of tickets. I see multiple seats available in every section now that they are open to general public! I wonder why they did this...It seems like they opened the 300 level for pre sale, and then left everything else (non sth) for general public. I would be kind of pissed if I was in BNM's shoes and had bought 300 level thinking it would be my only chance.

BNM for what its worth I think you might be able to call the front office and exchange your tickets for better seats if you tell them what happened and that you are upset about it.

Last edited: Apr 6, 2015
  8. OSUBlazerfan

OSUBlazerfan Writing Team

I also cannot get to where i can input the promo code. Tried Chrome and IE...

9. SlyPokerDog

SlyPokerDog Woof! Staff Member Administrator

I don't think you need to enter any codes today, that was for the presale Friday.

10. Boob-No-More

Boob-No-More Why you no hire big man coach?

Yeah, it kind of sucks that there are slightly better seats available now at the same prices I paid and significantly better seats available for a bit more money. Nothing like penalizing the fans who commit to buying early.

BNM

PDXFonz likes this.
  11. PDXFonz

PDXFonz I’m listening

I'd definitely give the front office a call and let them know about your situation.