St. Louis Cardinals vs New York Mets

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Rex Grossman 8, Oct 8, 2006.

1. DevinHester23

DevinHester23 NFLC nflcentral.net Member

Mets up 4-0 in the 7th!!! :beerbang2: :beerbang2: :beerbang2: :beerbang2: :beerbang2:

2. Jon_Vilma

Jon_Vilma NFLC nflcentral.net Member

St. Louis should have put Flores in in the 7th instead of Loopy Looper.

3. chang

chang NFLC nflcentral.net Member

So Taguchi is having a killer postseason.

4. Jon_Vilma

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (chang @ Oct 18 2006, 08:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>So Taguchi is having a killer postseason.</div>Maybe he can Carlos Beltran it into a contract way bigger than he should have.

5. chang

He's had 4 ABs (according to CBS sportsline)4 hits, 4 RBIs, 2 HRs. That is an amazing line for a pinch hinter.

6. GotSkillz92

GotSkillz92 NFLC nflcentral.net Member

METS WIN GAME 7 2MORROW. I WAS AT THIS GAME AND SHEA WAS ROCKIN'. LETS GO METS. JENKS WTF DID I SAY. DOMINATED U PUNKS.

7. Jon_Vilma

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (GotSkillz92 @ Oct 18 2006, 09:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>METS WIN GAME 7 2MORROW. I WAS AT THIS GAME AND SHEA WAS ROCKIN'. LETS GO METS. JENKS WTF DID I SAY. DOMINATED U PUNKS.</div>Who did you dominate and how did you dominate them?:)BTW, Cardinals win tomorrow. Flores is lights out in the Clutch. He has a World Series ring. How many other players playing in this series have one?

8. Jenkz

Jenkz NFLC nflcentral.net Member

4-2.Yeah your right,that was total domination lmao. Oliver Perez on 3 days rest? He's gonna get bombed tonight. If the Mets win this game 7,there gonna get alot more than 4 runs.

9. AdropOFvenom

AdropOFvenom BBW Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Jenkz @ Oct 19 2006, 03:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Oliver Perez on 3 days rest? He's gonna get bombed tonight. If the Mets win this game 7,there gonna get alot more than 4 runs.</div>1) Oliver Perez won Game 4 already. :thumbsup: 2) Do you REALLY expect him to pitch more then 4-5 innings at most? The Mets have Darren Oliver (Already has 6 Shutout Innings out of the Pen), our whole bullpen, and even Tom Glavine available (It's his throw day) should we need to piece togeather several innings of bullpen work. Oliver Perez will likely be on the shortest leash in MLB History.3) I could say the same thing about Jeff Suppan on the road. 5.36 ERA, .313 BAA, 1.68 WHIP. Ouch.Im not sure who is gonna win, but good luck man.PS: Considering Carlos Beltran is likely top 3 in MVP voting this year, he deserves every penny. :thumbsup:

10. GotSkillz92

GotSkillz92 NFLC nflcentral.net Member

It shouldve been 4-0. Pujols Shutdown so far this series. Mets gonna take it 2night.

11. Brooksie5

Brooksie5 NFLC nflcentral.net Member

Yeah. Should've been 4-0 until the Cards rallied for 2 runs in the ninth.

12. DevinHester23

DevinHester23 NFLC nflcentral.net Member

GO METS!!! :beerbang2:

13. Rex Grossman 8

Rex Grossman 8 NFLC nflcentral.net Member

Yadier fucking Molina!!!! 3-1 Cards!!! :beerbang2: :beerbang2: :beerbang2: :beerbang2:

14. chang

My friend called me and told me that some dude hit a HR. First thing I thought was So fucking Taguchi yet again. Ends up being Yadier Molina??? Who woulda thunk?Mets piling up hits now though. 2 on no outs... dangerous.

15. Rex Grossman 8

Cardinals to the WS!!!! :beerbang2: :beerbang2: :beerbang2: :beerbang2: :beerbang2: :beerbang2:

16. Brooksie5

Brooksie5 NFLC nflcentral.net Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (GotSkillz92 @ Oct 18 2006, 11:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>METS WIN GAME 7 2MORROW. I WAS AT THIS GAME AND SHEA WAS ROCKIN'. LETS GO METS. JENKS WTF DID I SAY. DOMINATED U PUNKS.</div>You said the Mets would win game 7. How did that work out? [​IMG]

17. The Marine

The Marine BBW Member

Wooooooooo Cardinals!!! Maybe next year Mets... Just isn't your year lol

18. Rex Grossman 8

*Waiting for Moose87's* 1 million bang emoticon's. :LMAO: :LMAO:

19. AdropOFvenom

AdropOFvenom BBW Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (xpostxscript @ Oct 19 2006, 07:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Wooooooooo Cardinals!!! Maybe next year Mets... Just isn't your year lol</div>Yeah....I was hoping the Mets would take the 'Weak NL' this year, but I guess it just wasnt our year. Im glad that they went down fighting though instead of just rolling over and dying, despite being given every opportunity to do just that after the injuries to Pedro, El Duque, Sanchez, and Cliff Floyd who all played huge parts in our team.I'll probably make a new topic with my thoughts about the offseason sometime tomorrow, as we need something to go in between the 7 yankees topics on the front page. [​IMG] Congrats to the Cardinals, a much deserved trip to the World Series for you guys. Do us a favor and whip Detroit in the World Series to end this 'Weak NL' myth. :thumbsup:

20. Jon_Vilma

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Jon_Vilma @ Oct 18 2006, 10:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (GotSkillz92 @ Oct 18 2006, 09:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>METS WIN GAME 7 2MORROW. I WAS AT THIS GAME AND SHEA WAS ROCKIN'. LETS GO METS. JENKS WTF DID I SAY. DOMINATED U PUNKS.</div>Who did you dominate and how did you dominate them?:)BTW, Cardinals win tomorrow. Flores is lights out in the Clutch. He has a World Series ring. How many other players playing in this series have one?</div><u>What'd I say Bitch?!?!!!! What'd I say!!!!</u>