OT Start 'em or sit 'em FF

Discussion in 'New York Giants' started by Hammerojustice, Sep 8, 2015.

1. Hammerojustice

Hammerojustice Chief Caveman, Keeper of Thor's Hammer

ESPN league, not a PPR league...

I can have 2 RB, 2 WR, and a flex RB/WR...

My options are:

RB - L. Murray going against Cincinnati projected to earn 9.3 points.
    RB - J. Randle going against the Giants DST projected to earn 7.6 points.
    RB - R. Jennings going against the Cowboys DST projected to earn 6.7 points.
    WR - A. Brown going against the Patriots DST projected to earn 14.4 points.
    WR - ODB going against Cowboys DST projected to earn 12.5 points.
    RB - T Mason (currently Questionable) going against Seahawks DST projected to earn 10.3 points.
    WR - M Colston going against Cardinals projected to earn 8.2 points.
    WR - E Royal going against Packers DST projected to earn 6.9 points.
    WR - T Williams going against the Giants DST projected to earn 6.5 points.

RB J. McKinnon going against 49ers DST projected a mere 2.7 points, but he is the back-up to AP...ok, Brown and ODB are locks... and J. McKinnon is definitely sitting, but I'm torn for the two RB spots and the flex spot... Giants D is porous (and I'm a Giants fan)... so that makes me think Randle is under-projected, and T Mason going against the Hawks could be over-projected, but not sure... The 1st 5 (Murray, Randle, Jennings, Brown, & ODB are currently starting, but the question is do I put Mason or Colston in somewhere...

So, I'm starting WRs Brown and ADB, and fairly certain I'll be starting RBs Murray & Randle, and my flex spot would be TBD.... I'm not sure as Jennings, Williams, or Royal... gotta think about that one...

What would you do for those 2 RB and flex spot? (12 team league, also have Luck at QB and Packers as my DST)

Thanks for the input...