steelers suck

Discussion in 'AFC North' started by brownsfan 1, Nov 5, 2006.

1. brownsfan 1

brownsfan 1 nfl-*****s member

steelers suck the steeler fans suck the whole city sucks

2. Send em back al

Send em back al nfl-*****s member

WOW! Your first post to the forums is going to be hard to top. You should think about early retirement and go out on top.

3. vikingfan

vikingfan nfl-*****s member

Brownsfan, why don't you spend some time to get to know how these forums work before you start posting - it will help prevent you from being banned.

4. CanadianFavreFan

CanadianFavreFan nfl-*****s member

Maybe he can go to that island where Manofsteel must of disappeared to! LOL

5. J-E-T-S 1083

J-E-T-S 1083 The Original Jets Junkie

at 2-6 its hard to disagree tho

6. porky88

porky88 King of Kings

Who would of thought after 8 games the Packers, 49ers, and Jets would have a better record than the Steelers.

7. manofsteel

manofsteel nfl-*****s member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CanadianFavreFan)</div><div class='quotemain'>Maybe he can go to that island where Manofsteel must of disappeared to! LOL</div>
    Thanks for the cheap shot dick. For your information I was deployed overseas for the past few weeks so fat lazy bastards like you can sit around safely in their living room and bitch about the country they are so inconceivably lucky to have been born into. Secondly, I predict a 7 game run by my beloved Steelers and a shot at the wildcard. And as a last resort escape hatch....how bout them Penguins??? The NHL has never seen a group of more promising young talent on one team....

8. manofsteel

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (brownsfan 1)</div><div class='quotemain'>steelers suck the steeler fans suck the whole city sucks</div>
    Isn't it funny that you are one of the very very few people on this board that have no room to talk? The Steelers have been turning the ball over like a junior college team, but at least they have talent....the Browns actually have no hope. If ever there were a smelly ass nothing town in the world it's Cleveland...I have been there dude, your not fooling anyone.

9. manofsteel

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CanadianFavreFan)</div><div class='quotemain'>Maybe he can go to that island where Manofsteel must of disappeared to! LOL</div>
    wait a minute...a Canadian??? You are even worse...as bad as the low lifes that bitch about being an American are...you guys are even worse...You just watch in envy as your country drones on in insignificancy.

10. JustBry07

JustBry07 The Underdog

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (manofsteel)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CanadianFavreFan)</div><div class='quotemain'>Maybe he can go to that island where Manofsteel must of disappeared to! LOL</div>
    wait a minute...a Canadian??? You are even worse...as bad as the low lifes that bitch about being an American are...you guys are even worse...You just watch in envy as your country drones on in insignificancy.</div>
    One word: Ignorant.

11. Bearsfan1

Bearsfan1 2 Time Defending FF Champion

Gee, think somone is upset about super bowl hangover? [​IMG] They will be back next season

12. vikingfan

The banning stick has been busy lately.

To repeat what we already know, please avoid personal attacks. blah blah blah blah blah.

13. Bears#1Fan

Bears#1Fan nfl-*****s member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (manofsteel)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CanadianFavreFan)</div><div class='quotemain'>Maybe he can go to that island where Manofsteel must of disappeared to! LOL</div>
    </div>
    <- Edited out by Vikingfan. Political talk should go to the Barber Shop Talk site - that's why its there. Also, just because MOS was banned temporarily from the forums, that is not an invitation for you or others to get your shots in. Consider yourself warned. ->

14. The Return of the Raider

The Return of the Raider Active Member

Go take that to the Barbershop forums. Never mix politics with football, no matter how much you hate the guy you are writing to.

thanks,

15. Bears#1Fan

Bears#1Fan nfl-*****s member

i am not registered in the barber shop.. really have no desire

16. MKIV_Supra

MKIV_Supra 2006 NFL-*****s FF Grand Champion

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (vikingfan)</div><div class='quotemain'>The banning stick has been busy lately.

To repeat what we already know, please avoid personal attacks. blah blah blah blah blah.</div>
    What a great way to summerize the rules VF!

17. CanadianFavreFan

CanadianFavreFan nfl-*****s member

There shouldn't be a need to write the rules anyway as any common sence should be well enough.
    Manofsteel sorry, was just having a bit of fun I didn't know you were so sensitive. Being a military man if a post like that gets you huffy I worry when you run into something actually serious. BTW, I have nothing but respect for you and the other troops no matter what my stance is on politics. I'll freely admit Canada's freedom is due to Amiericans. Now back to football!
    I think for now the Steelers only chance of getting back in it is sitting Ben for a bit. When Batch has played he's looked better then I've ever seen him play

Oh and with Malkin, Crosby and Stall the Penguins are a good hope if the Steelers don't improve

18. DP

DP He shoots, he scores!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (vikingfan)</div><div class='quotemain'>The banning stick has been busy lately.

To repeat what we already know, please avoid personal attacks. blah blah blah blah blah.</div>
    -runs away from VFs ban hammer- AH!! I got over that thing! BTW banning stick doesnt sound as coll as Ban Hammer...

If your makeing fun of Canada then you are ONE messed up person. You said your Hockey rweam is amazeing...Where did hockey come from? Yeah! Thats right...Canada! And didnt the NFL some how trigger down from Canada? (I heard that somewhere)

19. JustBry07

JustBry07 The Underdog

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (DaPackersGb)</div><div class='quotemain'>If your makeing fun of Canada then you are ONE messed up person. You said your Hockey rweam is amazeing...Where did hockey come from? Yeah! Thats right...Canada! And didnt the NFL some how trigger down from Canada? (I heard that somewhere)</div>
    CFL has been around longer than the NFL.

20. vikingfan

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MKIV_Supra)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (vikingfan)</div><div class='quotemain'>The banning stick has been busy lately.

What a great way to summerize the rules VF!</div>
    Thanks - there's only so many times I can type it. [​IMG]