Steve Patterson Addresses Media

Discussion in 'Portland Trail Blazers' started by Trail_Blazer76, Dec 3, 2003.

1. Trail_Blazer76

Trail_Blazer76 JBB JustBBall Member

Something for my fellow Blazers fans to wake up to [​IMG]

<div class="quote_poster">Quote:</div><div class="quote_post">"It's our understanding that Zach did not need an Oregon driver's license, because he is a resident of Indiana," said Patterson. "Zach does have insurance and did produce proof of coverage to the authorities."

"Until we know the results from tests taken, we can't respond one way or another to any other charges," Patterson continued. "If the test is positive and Zach is found guilty of these charges, there will be consequences," he concluded.</div>

Full Story

Potentially some good news for our team. At least this might get rid of the insurance and driver's licsense issues. I'm pretty sure that the drug test will be positive though.

2. jbbBlaze

jbbBlaze JBB JustBBall Member

As long as they play 110'% on the court i couldnt really care..they can all smoke dope and if Zach is the way he is playing..so should the rest of the team..but on the real if Zach gets suspended..he gets suspended..if he dont learn from it more the fool him..2 or 3 games max but if they want to crack down a long 6..thats if he guilty..i just hope Zach dont waste his talent like alot of other players..can you include Wells in that????...1