STOP PRESS - This is HUGE !!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'England' started by thevoice, May 10, 2007.

1. thevoice

thevoice DYC Part-Timer

I have some very interesting news concerning MAN UTD & CHELSEA and some seriously interesting developments. My Cousin works within Chelsea in the press room (or nearby at least). This is the proposal.....Jose Mourinho loves Ronaldo...(both being portugese) and the so-called tiff they had was overstated and blown out of all proportion. So, an offer of 25 milllion is on the table for him, with Shevchenko & Essien going the other way. It is a mega deal, that Ferguson is up for, as he feels Ronaldo is itching to get to London where his girlfriend has a close circle of friends Knightsbridge way. THIS IS NOT PAPER TALK...this has come from inside sources...but it WILL get out eventually....

I am sad, because I feel Man Utd are selling out, wages are the issue....RONALDO is suggesting via agents etc that a minimum of £85,000 a game be paid to him....and he is liable to get £120,000. Man Utd will only go to £75,000.

Sorry Mancs..but the title is coming back to London.

2. incandecio

incandecio DYC Reading for Europe

yea but why would money be the issue if ronaldo signed a new contract not long ago?

3. thevoice

thevoice DYC Part-Timer

Money is not the MAIN issue..his girlfriend wants to live and be in London. Women always mess things up. The money is a side issue really, and as for a contract, that means nothing today.

4. C.Ronaldo

C.Ronaldo Key Squad player

I aint believing this bullshit! [​IMG]

5. Big Aaron

Big Aaron DYC Working Class Hero

Is this the same girlfriend who was cheating on him three weeks ago?

6. incandecio

<div class="quote_poster">thevoice Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">I have some very interesting news concerning MAN UTD & CHELSEA and some seriously interesting developments. My Cousin works within Chelsea in the press room (or nearby at least). This is the proposal.....Jose Mourinho loves Ronaldo...(both being portugese) and the so-called tiff they had was overstated and blown out of all proportion. So, an offer of 25 milllion is on the table for him, with Shevchenko & Essien going the other way. It is a mega deal, that Ferguson is up for, as he feels Ronaldo is itching to get to London where his girlfriend has a close circle of friends Knightsbridge way. THIS IS NOT PAPER TALK...this has come from inside sources...but it WILL get out eventually....

I am sad, because I feel Man Utd are selling out, <u>wages are the issue</u>....RONALDO is suggesting via agents etc that a minimum of £85,000 a game be paid to him....and he is liable to get £120,000. Man Utd will only go to £75,000.

Sorry Mancs..but the title is coming back to London.</div>

im thinking that shevchenko wouldnt be allowed to leave, especially after the amount they paid for shevchenko

7. thevoice

thevoice DYC Part-Timer

<div class="quote_poster">soilborn Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">Is this the same girlfriend who was cheating on him three weeks ago?</div>

Yes, the very same one....and it ain't BULL....just face up to the fact that it could and probably will happen...at least you had him in his prime.....will he ever play as well as he is now?

8. incandecio

course hell play the same, if not better

i aint beleiving nothing until i see it happen. theres always rumours and its always too easy just to come and say something like that

9. Big Aaron

And how was this "tiff" blown out of proportion? Mourinho basically called Ronaldo a street urchin and insulted his family and upbringing. He apologised but you don't just forget that.

I still call massive bullshit on this.

10. thevoice

thevoice DYC Part-Timer

<div class="quote_poster">incandecio Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">im thinking that shevchenko wouldnt be allowed to leave, especially after the amount they paid for shevchenko</div>

Mourinho hates Shev (& doesn't really rate him)...my cousin saw them once in the corridor...and they ignored each other...

11. Big Aaron

<div class="quote_poster">thevoice Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">Yes, the very same one....and it ain't BULL....just face up to the fact that it could and probably will happen...at least you had him in his prime.....will he ever play as well as he is now?</div>

I'm sure he'd uproot his entire playing career and move to London for a girl who was very publically shagging another bloke three weeks ago.

12. incandecio

not his call though is it, abramovichs'

13. thevoice

thevoice DYC Part-Timer

<div class="quote_poster">soilborn Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">And how was this "tiff" blown out of proportion? Mourinho basically called Ronaldo a street urchin and insulted his family and upbringing. He apologised but you don't just forget that.

I still call massive bullshit on this.</div>

Suit yourself, but I hope you apologise when it happens...cause 90% it will...Fergie tried to get Lamps..but Mourinho said no go.

14. thevoice

thevoice DYC Part-Timer

<div class="quote_poster">soilborn Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">I'm sure he'd uproot his entire playing career and move to London for a girl who was very publically shagging another bloke three weeks ago.</div>

Love is blind, happened to stacks of players...players are thick anyway.

15. thevoice

thevoice DYC Part-Timer

I'm off to bed.....I'm not chelsea, I'm Spurs......so I'm as sick as you lot.

I hate Chelsea !!

16. Big Aaron

It's bullshit.

17. C.Ronaldo

What a load of Bullshit...on another note...sheva and essien and 25mil aint bad [​IMG]

18. Big Aaron

<div class="quote_poster">C.Ronaldo Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">What a load of Bullshit...on another note...sheva and essien and 25mil aint bad [​IMG]</div>

Sheva's a donkey in the prem.

Essien is quality though.

19. C.Ronaldo

At the end of the day....it aint gonna happen.

20. Lennon 18

Lennon 18 DYC Key Squad player

I doubt it. 25Million for him at least 50Mill for Cristiano Ronaldo plus bonuses, Plus Mourinho looks to be leaving Chelsea at the end of the season... Also Cristiano Ronaldo has just recently signed a 120,000 grand per week...