Notice Submit Questions/Comments For Tonights (May 24th) Episode of Around The NBA With Chris and Eric

Discussion in 'Portland Trail Blazers' started by Chris Craig, May 24, 2020.

1. Chris Craig

Chris Craig (Blazersland) I'm Your Huckleberry Staff Member Global Moderator Moderator

If you would like to submit a question about the Blazers or NBA, or just comment on the current coronavirus/quarantine/pandemic situation (such as words of encouragement for fellow Blazers fans, folks out there in general) reply here and we will answer/read it on tonight's episode.

2. Hoopguru

Hoopguru Well-Known Member

Do you guys favor 1) finishing the season with a regular playoff format or a 30 team tourney? 2) If they finish the regular season schedule what would be your guess on who wins the eight spot in the WC?
    Thanks,

Last edited: May 24, 2020
    Chris Craig likes this.
  3. Sedatedfork

Sedatedfork Rip City Rhapsody

With uncertainty from COVID and likely shrinking revenues, do you guys think that the NBA is headed for a difficult labor negotiation when the CBA ends in a few years? Does the uncertainty for the road ahead change your views of what the Blazers should do with their roster over the next two years?

Chris Craig likes this.
  4. Sedatedfork

Sedatedfork Rip City Rhapsody

By the way, I don't think you try to get cute or change what you do in terms of roster formation just because of COVID and CBA, but I would be open to other thoughts. Hey maybe other teams will get scared and this is a time to get a little more bold. I just don't know that this team under Jody Allen will take risks in this uncertain time. Go Blazers.

Hoopguru and Chris Craig like this.