Suns @ Warriors

Discussion in 'Golden State Warriors' started by Rudeezy, Feb 11, 2004.

1. Custodianrules2

Custodianrules2 Cohan + Rowell = Suck

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Rudeezy:</div><div class="quote_post">Yup, we agree on the line-up. I like how you are critical of Dampier but lets give him a little credit...he has been hurt and he works his ass off in the off season. I do think that this being his contract year had a little to do with the type of season he is having though.</div>

He's got talent but he's notorious for picking up dumb fouls down the stretch. You know, if the hornets won't resign Magloire, I'd go for him. But there's probably no chance of that happening.

2. Warriorfansnc93

Warriorfansnc93 JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Rudeezy:</div><div class="quote_post">Yup, we agree on the line-up. I like how you are critical of Dampier but lets give him a little credit...he has been hurt and he works his ass off in the off season. I do think that this being his contract year had a little to do with the type of season he is having though.</div>

Oh, I give credit to Damp for having a great season so far. In fact, I would love to see the offense run through him like Shaq. (That is the big man inside me talking)I know he does not have the hands and the passing ability of Shaq, but I think if we kept pounding it down to him down low, he would get even better. There is no doubt in my mind he could be a 20/10 kind of guy if we ran the offense through him. He is unstoppable even by Shaq when he gets the ball in the paint as proof by the last game they played the Lakers. I commend him for playing this good for this long. Normally it was a month into the season, he was putting up big numbers, then disappears. I wish we could resign him at this rate, but I am afraid of what happened last time we resigned him to a big contract.

3. Rudeezy

Rudeezy JBB Senior *********

I agree 100%. This is what I have been saying all along. I don't understand why Musselmen doesn't run the offense through Dampier. We don't have many good shooters yet we rely on the perimeter game so much. You see and hear Musselmen yelling out plays but all they do is keep it out on the perimeter. Maybe I wouldn't blame Dampier for leaving with a coach like this...

4. Warriorfansnc93

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Rudeezy:</div><div class="quote_post">I agree 100%. This is what I have been saying all along. I don't understand why Musselmen doesn't run the offense through Dampier. We don't have many good shooters yet we rely on the perimeter game so much. You see and hear Musselmen yelling out plays but all they do is keep it out on the perimeter. Maybe I wouldn't blame Dampier for leaving with a coach like this...</div>

Hey, why dont you add me to your most knowledgeable poster club in your sig
    ? :bigthumbu [​IMG]

5. Rudeezy

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Warriorfansnc93:</div><div class="quote_post">Hey, why dont you add me to your most knowledgeable poster club in your sig
    ? :bigthumbu [​IMG]</div>You're still a rookie.[​IMG]

6. Warriorfansnc93

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Rudeezy:</div><div class="quote_post">You're still a rookie.[​IMG]</div>

Aw man. Just cause I am new to this board? C'mon coach, I got the stuff [​IMG]

7. Rudeezy

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Warriorfansnc93:</div><div class="quote_post">Aw man. Just cause I am new to this board? C'mon coach, I got the stuff [​IMG]</div>Well I already like what I see. I need another Warriors fan in the club as well.[​IMG]

8. Warriorfansnc93

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Rudeezy:</div><div class="quote_post">Well I already like what I see. I need another Warriors fan in the club as well.[​IMG]</div>

I can be your Rookie of the Year. haha

9. Rudeezy

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Warriorfansnc93:</div><div class="quote_post">I can be your Rookie of the Year. haha</div>LOL...back to the game.

Great win for the Warriors. :bigthumbu

10. Warriorfansnc93

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Rudeezy:</div><div class="quote_post">LOL...back to the game.

Great win for the Warriors. :bigthumbu</div>

[​IMG]

11. TheFuller

TheFuller JBB JustBBall Member

rofl, did anyone laugh when j rich dunked over jahidi white? Then jahidi held on to his legs and made richardson semi-trip, j rich got right back up in his face and was like "wtf bitch"! Lets hope he's this aggressive more often!

12. Warriorfansnc93

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting TheFuller:</div><div class="quote_post">rofl, did anyone laugh when j rich dunked over jahidi white? Then jahidi held on to his legs and made richardson semi-trip, j rich got right back up in his face and was like "wtf bitch"! Lets hope he's this aggressive more often!</div>

Oh, I wish I could have seen that. Maybe there will be a clip of it on the Warriors web site.

13. philsmith75

philsmith75 JBB JustBBall Member

It was nice to see Foyle running the floor and moving well. I love Foyle and hope he never leaves. Unfortunately, he cannot be a starting center, well maybe, but he looks just a tad small.

14. Custodianrules2

Foyle's got long arms and he's quick so that's why he's a blocking machine. And he can rebound and score some as well. He just needs to work on his free throwing.

Foyle and Dampier could dominate defensively in the paint if the warriors decide to keep the two together. But its probably not going to happen.

15. Custodianrules2

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Warriorfansnc93:</div><div class="quote_post">Oh, I wish I could have seen that. Maybe there will be a clip of it on the Warriors web site.</div>

You know when Richardson's showing off his dunks in a game he's getting ready to win that 3rd dunk title. BTW I'm impressed by his mid-range game as of late.

16. Ming637

Ming637 BBW Banned

Warriors by 6.

17. Custodianrules2

Dude its already over (as in over yesterday). LOL. Warriors win by 11. But they blew a lead as high as 25 but never trailed.

18. Rudeezy

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Ming637:</div><div class="quote_post">Warriors by 6.</div>LOL...talk about clueless. [​IMG]

Richardson has showed patches of brilliance this season. He will have an amazing game that gets you all excited and then the next he just disappears. It gets quite frustrating. Its like a hot chick who won't "put out".

19. Custodianrules2

Richardson does everything well from what I noticed except free throws and handling the ball. His 3 point shot is really funky. I think I posted on another thread about his technique and how it could be improved. But yeah if you wonder why his 3 point shot is inconsistent is because he either jumps too high or he jumps forward. Not good.

20. Custodianrules2

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Rudeezy:</div><div class="quote_post">LOL...talk about clueless. [​IMG] </div>

I know... Rockets fans. Sheesh. J/K i'm cool with the Rockets.