Suns @ Warriors

Discussion in 'Golden State Warriors' started by Rudeezy, Feb 11, 2004.

1. Warriorfansnc93

Warriorfansnc93 JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Ming637:</div><div class="quote_post">Warriors by 6.</div>

Is that a PS of Yao? I did not think he was that bulky. That would be sweet if he looked like that. I doubt he is that ripped though.

2. Custodianrules2

Custodianrules2 Cohan + Rowell = Suck

Well he's better in the post now let's just say that.

3. Warriorfansnc93

Warriorfansnc93 JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting custodianrules2:</div><div class="quote_post">Well he's better in the post now let's just say that.</div>

Yeah, and the fact that the coach is demanding Yao get the ball every possesion helps too. Just about any big man can be dominant if given the ball every time down the court. I just wish the ping pong balls would have bouned our way that year. Maybe when he is a free agent he will come visit the bay area.

4. Custodianrules2

Custodianrules2 Cohan + Rowell = Suck

Yao is not a rebounding machine yet, but he's a scoring machine if he gets the position right away (which he can). In the lakers game, he would rush and get in on Shaq. Or mix it up with some perimeter shots. The rockets were an awesome team that game.

As far as the next lakers game goes, I think if Erick Dampier doesn't get traded, he is going to have a good game against L.A. after the all star-break. I just have a feeling. [​IMG] Because that means the warrior fans will be cheering harder for him and he'll just be fueled by it.

5. Rudeezy

Rudeezy JBB Senior *********

The Warriors are very capable of beating this Lakers team right now and I would not be suprised. This team is looking like an average team with all these injuries and distractions.

6. Rudeezy

Rudeezy JBB Senior *********

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting TheFuller:</div><div class="quote_post">rofl, did anyone laugh when j rich dunked over jahidi white? Then jahidi held on to his legs and made richardson semi-trip, j rich got right back up in his face and was like "wtf bitch"! Lets hope he's this aggressive more often!</div>Here is a pic of Jahidi getting slammed on![​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. cArMeLo15

cArMeLo15 JBB JustBBall Member

Haha, Jahidi got 0wned. On the Lakers game, I think we can win it. Dampier has to have a huge game, and stay out of foul trouble. If he can outrun Shaq down the floor (Which he can easily do) and get an outlet, we can get easy points.