Suns@Wizards

Discussion in 'Washington Wizards' started by Amare320, Jan 23, 2007.

1. GArenas

GArenas Wiz Fo Champz

what did he answer?

2. Trail_Blazer

Trail_Blazer BBW Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Ultimate @ Jan 23 2007, 07:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>And it was a better win for the Wiz, as well. Not only did we ended their streak, we're also the only ECF team to beat the Suns this season, as mentioned before. Arenas exploded for 54, Butler exploded for 34,and Arenas got POTW,and there's probably more. We got more out of it, than what the suns got out of this game, which is only a little payback.</div>Hey, a win is a win! [​IMG]

3. Zards

Zards The People's Champ

This f*cking sucked.. I went to this game with my friends, and I wanted the Wizards to at least make it a game. I thought we were playing our own tempo during the game, but the Suns were just two steps ahead of us. Good thing that we didn't waste our money for like floor seats on a game like this.. we were in section 404. It always seems like the Wizards do better when I don't go to the games.. We better win against Detroit on Thursday. [​IMG]

4. Iverson3

Iverson3 BBW Member

Chances are you probably will...I mean you are Number 1 in the east, Right?

5. GArenas

GArenas Wiz Fo Champz

2nd now, tied w/ Cavs/Pistons. It will be a battle but we're well off to win the east if we're still playing the ball we were.

6. Ultimate

Ultimate BBW Member

Detroit's game is at friday, a special day. Sometime during the summer, I got happy that we're playing Pistons at 1/26,atleast for about a minute. Got me pissed when it was a road game though. I was looking forward to get some front row tickets to see that game.