T-Mac-"5 Percent Of NBA Players Are Gay"

Discussion in 'Orlando Magic' started by mike18946, Sep 12, 2003.

1. Shapecity

Shapecity S2/JBB Teamster Staff Member Administrator

I'm a guy. I think the avatar would indicate that.

The sex of the baby is relevant because Kobe cheated on his wife, a female, and is accused of raping a female. As a father of a baby girl you would think these thoughts would cross his mind.

"Would I want someone cheating on my daughter when she's married?"

"Would I want someone raping my daughter (*assuming he actually raped her)?"

I understand your point, because whether it's a boy or girl it shouldn't matter, it's wrong either way. But from my point of view I think it's more damaging for the female in this situation because they are the alleged victims in this and it's more common for men to cheat and rape then it is for women.

2. YaoMing03-04

YaoMing03-04 JBB Banned Member

I am tired of people getting on NBA players for thier WILD , CRIMNAL behavior. I heard Kenny Andersons ex-wife say all NBA players are unfaithful. Thats a slap to all the faitful guys in the leauge. The many good things that these NBA players do always seems to get un noticed. We rip T-Mac for making an observant comment which was probably taken out of context. By the way T-Mac donated 300,000 Dollars to Auburndale HS , in his rookie year, the same HS that suspended him. David Robinson has given over 9 million in donations. Ray Allen donates 6 hours a week for the read to achieve , same with Jerry Stackhouse. I could keep going on. These guys are great guys and the media is pigeon holing all NBA players as big mean monsters.

3. jbbKing James

jbbKing James JBB Banned Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting YaoMing03-04:</div><div class="quote_post">I am tired of people getting on NBA players for thier WILD , CRIMNAL behavior. I heard Kenny Andersons ex-wife say all NBA players are unfaithful. Thats a slap to all the faitful guys in the leauge. The many good things that these NBA players do always seems to get un noticed. We rip T-Mac for making an observant comment which was probably taken out of context. By the way T-Mac donated 300,000 Dollars to Auburndale HS , in his rookie year, the same HS that suspended him. David Robinson has given over 9 million in donations. Ray Allen donates 6 hours a week for the read to achieve , same with Jerry Stackhouse. I could keep going on. These guys are great guys and the media is pigeon holing all NBA players as big mean monsters.</div>

Hello, the media and the super majority of the public does not care about good news. You go to the movies or turn on the news, all you where is who shot who, who said this negative statement, blah, blah. I love what you said, but nobody cares. Here it works to talk about the detail of those things, that is why people will keep coming back.

Here is what you can do, give us the news stories on the good guys of the league, I would be interested in hearing some more.

I will keep reading/writing the hot controversial stuff, lol.

4. madddawg11

madddawg11 JBB JustBBall Member

but that's no surprise

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Wave:</div><div class="quote_post">Why is everyone jumping to Tracy McGrady's defense? He made the statement, and it was also reported on the Best Damn Sports Show Period. There was no out of context quoting and he will not make an apology. I am just a fan and I even know for a fact one NBA player that is homosexual. Five percent is seventeen and three fourths players. Besides the player I know as homosexual (Christian Laettner) who else is there?

1)Christian Laettner
    2)
    3)
    4)
    5)
    6)
    7)
    8)
    9)
    10)
    11)
    12)
    13)
    14)
    15)
    16)
    17)
    17 and 3/4)</div>
    > i coulda told you that awhile ago, by the way his game is gay too

5. jbbKing James

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting madddawg11:</div><div class="quote_post">> i coulda told you that awhile ago, by the way his game is gay too</div>

When healthy he is (well was) an all-star type player..so rethink that.

6. Ghost

Ghost BBW Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting shapecity:</div><div class="quote_post">Add Mark Madsen to your list.</div>
    LOL
    LOL
    LOL

7. PMAC08

PMAC08 JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Wave:</div><div class="quote_post">Why is everyone jumping to Tracy McGrady's defense? He made the statement, and it was also reported on the Best Damn Sports Show Period. There was no out of context quoting and he will not make an apology. I am just a fan and I even know for a fact one NBA player that is homosexual. Five percent is seventeen and three fourths players. Besides the player I know as homosexual (Christian Laettner) who else is there?
    </div>
    What? Laettner is gay? How do you know this? I find it hard to believe.

8. Plushlux

Plushlux JBB JustBBall Member

T-Mac just said that so he doesn't feel alone in the leauge. We all know T-Mac is at best bi if not 100% gay j/k...maybe

9. jbbKing James

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Plushlux:</div><div class="quote_post">T-Mac just said that so he doesn't feel alone in the leauge. We all know T-Mac is at best bi if not 100% gay j/k...maybe</div>

Wonder if you would have made that comment if T-Mac was still a Raptor.

"Maybe" not.

10. Plushlux

Not really becuase I thought the same of Vince until he annonced he was getting married... Could be just a smoke screen though

11. jbbKing James

[​IMG] All righty then

12. How_High78

How_High78 JBB JustBBall Member

I'm just glad that the season is starting.

13. jbbKing James

Yeah, threads like this would not have dragged on that long.

14. dee still ballin

dee still ballin JBB JustBBall Member

Might I ask this again? How can an ENGAGED man with a child be gay?

15. Milweskee

Milweskee JBB JustBBall Member

If what he said is true...

GOOD FOR HIM. There shouldn't be any gay guys in the NBA. Gay people need to stay in the coffee shops in that run down part of the city and keep their sexuality off the courts of heterosexuals and the heterosexual fans! I highly doubt it is up to 5 %. There's just no way. I would think maybe just a few. Whoever these players are they obviously know that they better not say anything. it would ruin their NBA careers. Most of the self respecting players in the NBA would never go along with bringing a *** to their team. At least not without being vocal about it.

16. BostonRocks

BostonRocks JBB Banned Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Milweskee:</div><div class="quote_post">If what he said is true...

GOOD FOR HIM. There shouldn't be any gay guys in the NBA. Gay people need to stay in the coffee shops in that run down part of the city and keep their sexuality off the courts of heterosexuals and the heterosexual fans! I highly doubt it is up to 5 %. There's just no way. I would think maybe just a few. Whoever these players are they obviously know that they better not say anything. it would ruin their NBA careers. Most of the self respecting players in the NBA would never go along with bringing a *** to their team. At least not without being vocal about it.</div>

That comment is unacceptable, and you should retract your statement.

What if there is a gay moderator on this board? You'll find yourself banned in a hurry for insulting his sexuality [​IMG] .

17. Ice

Ice JBB Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting BostonRocks:</div><div class="quote_post">That comment is unacceptable, and you should retract your statement.

What if there is a gay moderator on this board? You'll find yourself banned in a hurry for insulting his sexuality [​IMG] </div>
    Yeah, I agree. I dont agree with being gay/lesbo but it doesnt mean im gonna bash them. If they pick that path then thats their problem, just dont go out and public and show us!

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting :</div><div class="quote_post">people need to stay in the coffee shops in that run down part of the city and keep their sexuality off the courts of heterosexuals and the heterosexual fans!</div>
    Thats wrong. Just because a person is gay doesnt mean they cant go out and live a normal life. Should they all be hiding in coffee shops their entire life? NO go out and live it to the fullest..Just dont go making out in front of me

18. Nasty

Nasty JBB Sorry, I killed Fever

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting deestillballin:</div><div class="quote_post">Might I ask this again? How can an ENGAGED man with a child be gay?</div>

damn right !!! ... If a guy HAD a sexual relation with a female ... how in heaven's name is he gay ??? ...

19. Plushlux

He could be bi which makes you gay in my books

20. Quyen

Quyen JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Milweskee:</div><div class="quote_post">If what he said is true...

GOOD FOR HIM. There shouldn't be any gay guys in the NBA. Gay people need to stay in the coffee shops in that run down part of the city and keep their sexuality off the courts of heterosexuals and the heterosexual fans! I highly doubt it is up to 5 %. There's just no way. I would think maybe just a few. Whoever these players are they obviously know that they better not say anything. it would ruin their NBA careers. Most of the self respecting players in the NBA would never go along with bringing a *** to their team. At least not without being vocal about it.</div>

oookay...somebody has a homophoebic problem. It's ppl like u that make ppl that are homosexual afraid to come outta the closet. [​IMG]