|T-Mac to DC

Discussion in 'Washington Wizards' started by YaoMing03-04, May 10, 2004.

1. YaoMing03-04

YaoMing03-04 JBB Banned Member

Hey did you guys hear about this. David Dupree was talking about trading Jerry Stackhouse, Juan Dixon, Larry Hughes and a first round pick for Tracy Mcgrady . It works out salary wise. How do you guys feel about this trade. Keep this in mind that Tracy can opt out only after 1 season. thats why his value has become so so low.

but look at this starting lineup.
    Arenas
    McGrady
    Jarvis Hayes
    Kwame
    Etan Thomas or a quality big man Wizards can sign with thier MLE (Dampier, blount)

2. og15

og15 JBB *********

More ego's on the team [​IMG], less shots for Arenas and Kwame [​IMG], but we would win more with that lineup though, I just want Stackhouse gone, maybe if they take Christian Lattener too.

3. theclown1

theclown1 JBB JustBBall Member

There are some other teams wanting T-Mac as well.

The Suns want to give up Marion,Joe Johnson and Jake Voskuhl. T-Mac would be great on any team but still to give up some many guys just for one playter. Is he worth all that??

But on the other hand if Stackhouse leaves the Wizards that would help them more than that he plays for them.

T-Mac in DC would be great but i thought he wanted a warmer place like LA or Orlando???

4. Mamba

Mamba The King is Back Staff Member Global Moderator

I would like this, but I doubt it happens..I think Tmac would be a team player here because they have a chance of winning in a couple of years.

5. TMac_OwNz

TMac_OwNz JBB JustBBall Member

no way , If I was Orlando I would only accept if Arenas is in the deal...say Stackhouse , Arenas and Hughes [​IMG] for T-Mac...(notice you guys didnt lose the high draft pick.

6. Mamba

Mamba The King is Back Staff Member Global Moderator

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting TMac_OwNz:</div><div class="quote_post">no way , If I was Orlando I would only accept if Arenas is in the deal...say Stackhouse , Arenas and Hughes [​IMG] for T-Mac...(notice you guys didnt lose the high draft pick.</div>

The Wizards would def. say no...Arenas will be a top 3 PG one day, tied for second in Triple Doubles this year...this kid is going to be amazing

7. og15

og15 JBB *********

Yea I wouldn't let Arenas go, and the contracts won't match, both Stack and Arenas are making double digit millions in their salary's. Arenas, Hughes and Stack is also not worth Tmac, and like Q-Rich said, Arenas will be a top PG, triple double threat. As soon as this guys gets better in his PG decision making, and also improves his handles, who can stop him. He can already shoot, is a pretty good defender, is extremely quick and fast, and is very atheletic, decision making and experience get added to that and this guys is a very good PG.

8. TMac_OwNz

TMac_OwNz JBB JustBBall Member

I know , I love Arenas I just love PG's like him that can score and pass..and rebound (he is big..) steal..fast break...he is a great PG.

9. Captain Quicks

Captain Quicks JBB JustBBall Member

Tmac in DC will be gauranteed problems, like someone already said it would be a team full of egos. Gilbert Arenas currently a developing star would lose his edge TMac would want more shots and Kwame need's to get better so he's gonna want more too. But for Orlando it's not to bad, Juan Dixon is a great PG and that's what they need. Stack would be great to learn from for Keith Bogans and there other SF's. Hughes is just the tag along.

10. YaoMing03-04

YaoMing03-04 JBB Banned Member

if t-mac goes to washington , i am willing to bet my life savings that they win over 45 games.