T.O. vs. McNabb...Round 2

Discussion in 'NFC East' started by Pack Attack, Jul 6, 2006.

1. DP

DP He shoots, he scores!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>You still post? I thought you we're hiding in a cave with the rest of Eagles Nation....</div>
    Maybe they brough a computer to there cave...

2. BrianWestbrook

BrianWestbrook nfl-*****s member

No, we weren't hiding, just annoyed by the "told ya' so" comments.

3. Bearsfan1

Bearsfan1 2 Time Defending FF Champion

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BrianWestbrook)</div><div class='quotemain'>No, we weren't hiding, just annoyed by the "told ya' so" comments.</div>
    Funny, we were annoyed by the TO will take us to super bowl and he wont be a cancer here talk before it actually happened. We didnt run away like little girls

4. BrianWestbrook

BrianWestbrook nfl-*****s member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BearsFan1)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BrianWestbrook)</div><div class='quotemain'>No, we weren't hiding, just annoyed by the "told ya' so" comments.</div>
    Funny, we were annoyed by the TO will take us to super bowl and he wont be a cancer here talk before it actually happened. We didnt run away like little girls</div>
    I should have been a bit more specific...

Rather than pointing out what I did, how about we talk football? Afterall, these are NFL forums right? Christ, grow the hell up

5. McChicken5

McChicken5 nfl-*****s member

Exactly, So some fans just didtn feel like talking or posting on forums... how does that make them anymore or less loyal to there team. Its not hiding its more like taking a brake...And yes most philadelphia fans did not think T.O was going to be a cancer because we thought that he might of canged yes all phila fans that were rooting for T.O were blind and oblivous to the fact that T.O is T.O no matter what team he plays for or quaterback is throwing to him... Now lets just look to the future and not talk about the past anymore [​IMG].

6. Bearsfan1

If i had hid when bears were bad i would have said same things when i returned for good times. Enjoy the forums.

7. Thoth

Thoth Sisyphus in training

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BrianWestbrook)</div><div class='quotemain'>No, we weren't hiding, just annoyed by the "told ya' so" comments.</div>
    Hiding, avoidance, embarassment, irritation, annoyance, that river in Egypt, etc.. It's all good.

Beef, Dale , & myself were here in 2004 so whatever excuse you have is fine with me. If you are honest with yourself then thats all that matters.

8. Bearsfan1

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (blackadder)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BrianWestbrook)</div><div class='quotemain'>No, we weren't hiding, just annoyed by the "told ya' so" comments.</div>
    Hiding, avoidance, embarassment, irritation, annoyance, that river in Egypt, etc.. It's all good.

Beef, Dale , & myself were here in 2004 so whatever excuse you have is fine with me. If you are honest with yourself then thats all that matters.</div>
    Heck you stayed through both pats titles, taht takes endurance. Most pats fans are cocky assholes

9. nflfan04

nflfan04 Dazed and Confused

this shouldve been called

BF1 vs Eagles Fans Round 2

10. J-E-T-S 1083

J-E-T-S 1083 The Original Jets Junkie

hey hey how bout the Jets fan lol the Jets have never been good THAT takes endurance lol and i'm also pretty sure i'm the only freakin Jets fan here on these forums

11. TheBeef

TheBeef Commish of FUN!

Reality is that most of those who are here dont get to see our teams win a title, but we still show up....and when our teams dip under .500, we still show up to take our medicine....some of us are good fans, and some of us are not....if you dont come here to take your medicine, then, as a fan, you are a disgrace....you should be ashamed of yourself and perhaps you should "grow the hell up"....

12. Thoth

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BearsFan1)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (blackadder)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BrianWestbrook)</div><div class='quotemain'>No, we weren't hiding, just annoyed by the "told ya' so" comments.</div>

Beef, Dale , & myself were here in 2004 so whatever excuse you have is fine with me. If you are honest with yourself then thats all that matters.</div>
    Heck you stayed through both pats titles, taht takes endurance. Most pats fans are cocky assholes</div>
    I have no problem w/ the Pats or their fans. IF the bills ever win then I will be following the advice of <u>Iron Maiden</u> and Run to the hills. Run for your life

13. Thoth

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (TheBeef)</div><div class='quotemain'>Reality is that most of those who are here dont get to see our teams win a title, but we still show up....and when our teams dip under .500, we still show up to take our medicine....some of us are good fans, and some of us are not....if you dont come here to take your medicine, then, as a fan, you are a disgrace....you should be ashamed of yourself and perhaps you should "grow the hell up"....</div>
    I agree. Sore losers are bad but smug, ungracious winners are worse.

14. McChicken5

McChicken5 nfl-*****s member

Yes it takes endurance to stay while your team is bad, or the worse even, but reality is that we were here when the eagles were doing bad.. I remember posting about the "eagles getting raped" topic. and i also remember posting about how stealers did not deserve the superbowl. I also remember the rest of the eagles fans postin during the "bad" times".. the only time i did not post was number one my pc was messed up. and Number 2 when i did go on to the forums.. there wouldnt be new post's in the eagles section.. So yes i was a loyal fan during the bad, the worse, and the best of times.... So dont tell me im an unloyal fan because i didnt post during an offseason...I was a fan of the eagles since i was 4 yrs old.. So dont tell me that im unloyal or that i hide when the eagles go into slumps cause i dont.. Thank you and again i say move on to the future.

15. Bearsfan1

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (McChicken5)</div><div class='quotemain'>Yes it takes endurance to stay while your team is bad, or the worse even, but reality is that we were here when the eagles were doing bad.. I remember posting about the "eagles getting raped" topic. and i also remember posting about how stealers did not deserve the superbowl. I also remember the rest of the eagles fans postin during the "bad" times".. the only time i did not post was number one my pc was messed up. and Number 2 when i did go on to the forums.. there wouldnt be new post's in the eagles section.. So yes i was a loyal fan during the bad, the worse, and the best of times.... So dont tell me im an unloyal fan because i didnt post during an offseason...I was a fan of the eagles since i was 4 yrs old.. So dont tell me that im unloyal or that i hide when the eagles go into slumps cause i dont.. Thank you and again i say move on to the future.</div>
    Well, i am saying it. You do exactly what i said.
    Dont call me a liar by saying what i post is lies.