TACKLINg

Discussion in 'NFL General' started by Philly_Freak93, Dec 22, 2003.

1. Philly_Freak93

Philly_Freak93 The Oracle

i can honestly say it sucks. i cant believe how many missed tackels i watched on sunday. ahhhhh

ill admit that my fav. player DAWKINS missed ALOT, not like him, i know some of them he just threw his body at for a hit but still, westbrook broke alot but thats nothing new, julian peterson missed some, there was 1 player i was impressed with MIKE LEWIS who ive been preaching about made alot of tackels he had 9 tackels and missed none, im telling all of you hes a great player and future star

i can say the only good tacklers that are in the league are ray lewis, john lynch, brooks, archulete, mike lewis, troy vincent, urlacher, and barnett.

whats do uz say about that

2. Pack Attack

Pack Attack The KISS Army

Teams should start fining their players for missing tackles... I bet tackling would improve then! [​IMG]

3. Philly_Freak93

its a disgrace, like ray lewis said player go to the pro bowl for 15 sacks but others get snubbed for getting 150 tackes. thats playing football

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>Pack Attack wrote:

Teams should start fining their players for missing tackles... I bet tackling would improve then! [​IMG]
    </div>

4. gogobroncos

gogobroncos nfl-*****s member

You should include LaVar Arrington in that short list of tacklers as well. Donovan Darius can put a pad on somebody to. I also like Ed Reed and Roy Williams. [​IMG]

5. Philly_Freak93

no, lavar takes cheap hits on the sideline, reed i havent seen alot of so ill take your advice, RW hits hard but i dont see anything great from his 67 total tackles, and darius i forgot all about. him being on the jags and all isnt a top player to think of,