Ted Miller on OSU (*caution)

Discussion in 'Oregon State Beavers' started by Targus, Sep 11, 2011.

1. Targus

Targus Suspended

Keeping you safe. If I tell you more, you would b
    One might think I'm enjoying this...I'm not. I feel this Sat vs UCLA is a big one for the program. A BIG one. If the Beavs can win this game, they win back some respect and have a shot to win another 3 or 4 games in conference play. If they drop this game to a mediocre UCLA team, I'm prepared to say the season is lost and a 3 win season will be LUCKY.

Ugh...

Oregon State, at least at present, is the new Washington State: The Beavers are 0-2 with a big thud. The Cougars are 2-0 with big grins. The Beavers lost to an FCS team, then got shut out. They have a big-time quarterback controversy. They are clearly alone in the basement of the Pac-12, living in the moldy apartment Washington State leased for a long time. The Cougars blew out two foes without their starting QB and have a good shot at a 3-0 start if they can win at a good San Diego State team on Saturday. They're talking about moving into a better neighborhood.

http://espn.go.com/blog/pac12/post/_/id/25570/what-we-learned-in-the-pac-12-week-2

2. BLAZER PROPHET

BLAZER PROPHET Well-Known Member

dental malpractice claims adjuster
    Miller is full of it.

3. blazerboy30

blazerboy30 Well-Known Member

I think it is hilarious how you think that typing "I root for OSU" and "I'm not enjoying this" makes it not obvious that you actually love seeing OSU struggle.

It is really quite a pathetic act.

4. Targus

Targus Suspended

Yup, you got me. When several of my friends played at OSU, I was secretly rooting against them while sitting behind the bench. When I was given sideline passes and hung with players, I was secretly plotting their demise. When I attended a luncheon hosted by Mike, it was all a front. When I traveled and took in a few away games, it was all a show...all just a show because I'm that evil :sigh: Evil against the school many of my friends, family members (including both my wife's parents - alums/donors) graduated from. :crazy:

I've been to a lot of games at Parker/Reeser - probably more before you were born than you've been to your entire life...so cut your crap.

I'm sick of these kids getting hurt under Riley leadership. I'm sick of Riley playing head games with Katz - and if you don't think he is, you're a fool. I'm sick of Riley forcing a true FR to carry the ball 33 times when the kid hasn't played before and has a history of injuries. I used to think Riley a "nice guy" but fear he's running the program into the ground. He has a nice rate of players go pro, yet the skill level doesn't equal success on the field.

You are welcome to your opinion, but don't tell me I enjoy seeing the Beavs fail under Riley, because I don't.

Last edited: Sep 12, 2011
  5. BLAZER PROPHET

BLAZER PROPHET Well-Known Member

dental malpractice claims adjuster

I know I trash the Beavers a lot, but as I've always stated, my 3 favorite teams are:

1) Oregon

2) Oregon State

3) Whoever plays Washington

6. Targus

Targus Suspended

I've never seen you trash the Beavs. I've seen you be realistic. When (if) the Beavs win, I'll probably be the first poster here to point out the positives and successes. But the reality is, they are simply a bad, bad team with limited skill and a lack of depth - something I've said since fall practice (and been called out on).

Some posters aren't mature enough to discuss the negatives of the program and what it will take to improve and instead go on the offensive against the poster who shares articles and opinions, instead of discussing football.

7. tlongII

tlongII Legendary Poster

Systems Analyst
    Our problems are because of poor offensive line recruiting classes in 07 and 08. We have a lot of talent on the team despite what you may think and we're going to get better. This may be a down year, but I think we'll be better than you think.