Teenage football fan asks for Boca Juniors tattoo, gets penis

Discussion in 'Football Discussion' started by dycdan, Jan 23, 2007.

1. dycdan

dycdan DYC please wait...

<div class="quote_poster">Quote:</div><div class="quote_post"> An Argentine football fan is suing a tattooist who drew a penis (yes, a penis) on his back instead of his favourite team's badge. The teenager asked to have the Boca Juniors logo inked on his back. But the tattoo artist was an avid supporter of rival team River Plate. Yep, you see where this is going? The victim told Terra Argentina: 'I could not see what he was tattooing because he didn't have a mirror [cunning]. I only saw it when I got home and showed it to my parents.' A police spokesperson said: 'The tattooist supports Boca Junior's rival, River Plate, so he got annoyed when the teenager asked him to tattoo Boca's symbol and decided to tattoo a penis instead. Unbelievable!

If he'd wanted a cock tattooed on his back, he could just have asked for Robbie Savage.</div>[​IMG][​IMG]

2. dycdan

3. Wolf

Wolf Sig and Avatar made by me

haha, classic.

4. bbwMax

bbwMax Member

lol funny wat a knob. Suppose thats like a spurs fan to ask an arsenal tatooist to do a spurs badge

5. RandomButter

RandomButter DYC Chelsea 4 Life

An Argentinean football supporter is to sue a tattooist after he requested his favourite team's badge but ended up instead with a pen1s.

The teenager, who would prefer to remain anonymous, asked to have the Boca Juniors crest drawn on his back. But the tattoo artist - a supporter of fierce Buenos Aires rivals River Plate - decided to have some fun at his young customer's expense.

The victim told Terra Argentina: "I could not see what he was tattooing because he didn't have a mirror. I only saw it when I got home and showed it to my parents." A police spokesperson revealed: "The tattooist supports Boca Junior's rival, River Plate, so he got annoyed when the teenager asked him to tattoo Boca's symbol and decided to tattoo a pen1s instead. Unbelievable!"

6. dycdan

Remember when that Geordie got a tattoo of Andy Cole on his leg, the day before he was sold to Man Utd... [​IMG]

7. leeroy85

leeroy85 DYC 1st team Reserves

I wonder if the tattoo was pointing down just above his @rse?? [​IMG]

8. united4life

united4life DYC Squad Backup player

My mate had his chelsea tattoo done in Lewisham you can see it both sides of his arm, the millwall lad who did it made sure he knew about it [​IMG]

9. C.Ronaldo

C.Ronaldo Key Squad player

Ha Ha funny stuff!!!

10. Spawny

Spawny DYC 1st team Reserves

Haha, excellent, something i'd do to a Man Utd, Arsenal or Fulham fan if i was a tatoo artist. [​IMG]

11. gunnerz

gunnerz DYC Forza La Bianconeri

The rivalry between the Argentine giants is that fierce! Bloody hell!

<div class="quote_poster">dan Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">Remember when that Geordie got a tattoo of Andy Cole on his leg, the day before he was sold to Man Utd... [​IMG]</div>
    haha! how sad is that!

12. George

George DYC Amateur

wow the rivalry is really fierce over their, just shows that people getting tatoos done in argentina should ask the tatooist what team they support

13. HeadCase

HeadCase Global *********

What a twat