Terence Newman

Discussion in 'NFC East' started by Balaskonis, Jun 16, 2006.

1. Balaskonis

Balaskonis NFLC Banned

[quote name='AdropOFvenom' post='53644' date='Jun 17 2006, 05:05 PM']Im not gonna ban you for disagreeing, I just think its hilarious. 1)
    NFL Network and ESPN havent even said who they think is going to win the divisons yet, and most Redskins fans I know think the Giants are much better then the Cowboys, so id love to know where your getting that from. Cause right now it seems like your the one just making up stats.But guess who did do their Power Rankings, since I couldnt get divisonal predictions. CBS Sportsline did. And notice whos #9 and whos #10? Thats right, the Giants are higher.... [​IMG] http://www.sportsline.com/nfl/powerrankings2)
    Uhmm...Seattle was 13-33)
    Yeah, a Career Choker is going to make 3 Game-Winning kicks. [​IMG] Maybe you missed his 'chip-shot' in the playoffs.4)
    Maybe you didnt notice, but the runningback on that play was Maurice Hicks. He played on SF in 2004-2005. Kyle Kosier meanwhile played in SF from 2002-2004, so that play had to have taken place in 2004. In 2004, Washington and San Francisco played Week 15. So according to my math that would have been his 27th Start, and his 47th game overall. Nice try though. http://www.nfl.com/players/playerpage/302070And if by 'coming into his own' you mean being chased out of Detroit, then yes, you are correct. He is sure 'coming into his own'5)
    You dont even have the best weapons in your own division...Giants have Manning, Barber, Jacobs, Burress, Toomer, Sinorice Moss, ShockeyRedskins have Brunell, Portis, Santana Moss, Randel El, Lloyd, Patten, CooleyCowboys cant go 3 deep at WR like the Giants and Redskins can.Cowboys dont have a single runningback half as good as Barber or Portis. I could easily make a case for them having more weapons because they have a much more effective running game then the Cowboys do.And congradulations on showing your lack of knowledge on the NFL there because how do you beat a great passing offense? You RUSH the Quarterback. Why do you think the Patriots and Steelers constantly blitz Peyton Manning whenever they face him in the playoffs? If he cant get rid of the ball or is forced into making a decision too quickly it leads to mistakes and you will win that way.[/quote]your serious? your serious? u think the redskins and giants have better weapons?its quality no quanity my friendu guys have no idea what u are talking aboutthe giants better than the cowboys, man thats hilarious [​IMG]

2. AdropOFvenom

AdropOFvenom BBW Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Balaskonis @ Jun 17 2006, 05:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>your serious? your serious? u think the redskins and giants have better weapons?its quality no quanity my friendu guys have no idea what u are talking aboutthe giants better than the cowboys, man thats hilarious [​IMG]</div>Lemme see if I got this right.I go and completely own you on every single one of your points and thats the best you can do?I'll consider that a forfeit.

3. Agent Zero

Agent Zero BBW Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Balaskonis @ Jun 17 2006, 07:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>AMEN, dude me have the best weapons in the entire NFL (T.O., Terry Glenn, Jason Witten, Julius Jones, Marion Barber, Patrick Crayton, <span style="color:red">Anthony Fasano, and skyler green</span>) not to mention me have GREAT depth <span style="color:blue">--Who?</span></div>You want weapons? How about... Santana Moss, Brandon Lloyd, Antwaan Randle El, Chris Cooley, Clinton Portis?? Last time I checked, all of the Redskins starters did better than the Cowboys starters. You want depth? How about... David Patten, James Thrash, Taylor Jacobs, Christian Fauria, Mike Sellers, Ladell Betts, Rock Cartwright?? Last time I checked, all of these reserves did better than the Cowboys reserves.

4. Capt. Comeback

Capt. Comeback NFLC nflcentral.net Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Balaskonis @ Jun 17 2006, 07:46 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>average after giving up 0 TD's all year, not to mention he a genetic freak. he should have made the pro-bowl last year, but will make it this year</div>BULLSHIT

5. AdropOFvenom

AdropOFvenom BBW Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Capt. Comeback @ Jun 17 2006, 06:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Balaskonis @ Jun 17 2006, 07:46 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>average after giving up 0 TD's all year, not to mention he a genetic freak. he should have made the pro-bowl last year, but will make it this year</div>BULLSHIT</div>Wouldnt be the first time he was caught making up stats...lol#1 Recievers against the CowboysKeenan McCardell - 123 yds, 2 TDSantana Moss - 159 yds, 2 TDBrandon Lloyd - 142 yds, 2 TDRandy Moss - 123 ydsTerrell Owens - 50 ydsPlaxico Burress - 55 ydsJoe Jurevicius - 54 yds (Darrell Jackson was Out)Anquan Boldin - 69 yds, TDGreg Lewis - 42 yds (T.O. Out, Reggie Brown yet to prove himself)Roy Williams - 72 ydsRod Smith - 57 yds, TDPlaxico Burress - 47 ydsEddie Kennison - 92 yds, TDSantana Moss - 73 ydsSteve Smith - 18 yds (Triple-Teamed lol)Torry Holt - 40 ydsCOMBINED - 1,216 yds, 9 TDI guess he is average after-all [​IMG] [​IMG]

6. Balaskonis

Balaskonis NFLC Banned

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (AdropOFvenom @ Jun 17 2006, 07:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Capt. Comeback @ Jun 17 2006, 06:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Balaskonis @ Jun 17 2006, 07:46 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>average after giving up 0 TD's all year, not to mention he a genetic freak. he should have made the pro-bowl last year, but will make it this year</div>BULLSHIT</div>Wouldnt be the first time he was caught making up stats...lol#1 Recievers against the CowboysKeenan McCardell - 123 yds, 2 TDSantana Moss - 159 yds, 2 TDBrandon Lloyd - 142 yds, 2 TDRandy Moss - 123 ydsTerrell Owens - 50 ydsPlaxico Burress - 55 ydsJoe Jurevicius - 54 yds (Darrell Jackson was Out)Anquan Boldin - 69 yds, TDGreg Lewis - 42 yds (T.O. Out, Reggie Brown yet to prove himself)Roy Williams - 72 ydsRod Smith - 57 yds, TDPlaxico Burress - 47 ydsEddie Kennison - 92 yds, TDSantana Moss - 73 ydsSteve Smith - 18 yds (Triple-Teamed lol)Torry Holt - 40 ydsCOMBINED - 1,216 yds, 9 TDI guess he is average after-all [​IMG] [​IMG]</div>no he didnt cover those receievers if no bill parcell's system, hold on i will go get the article were it even says 0 TD's all year, biatchand the cowboys have way better weapons than the skinsu think santana moss, brandon lloyd, and antwann randle pussssy are better than T.O. and Terry Glenn?are u freakin serious?

7. Balaskonis

Balaskonis NFLC Banned

8. Karlos

Karlos NFLC nflcentral.net Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Balaskonis @ Jun 18 2006, 04:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>http://www.nfl.com/news/story/9476185there u go, now tell me i was right and u were wrong [​IMG]</div>I also visited with Terence Newman and we talked about his golf game and I congratulated him on his season. He is really coming along and did not allow a touchdown pass last year. Parcells thinks if Newman stays healthy, he has a chance to be a Pro Bowl corner this year. Ok, but he isn't a TOP-3 corner in the NFL. And to be honest, your the only one agreeing with yourself here. [​IMG] And if you think that Dallas will beat out New York AND Washington, well you must be shitting yourself, because it won't happen. T.O. is nothing but a baby. You might have a decent season, or a playoff run this season, but look at what he did to San Francisico and Philly. They were both good teams before and when they had him, and after they ditched him, they became CELLAR DWELLERS BABY!

9. AdropOFvenom

AdropOFvenom BBW Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Balaskonis @ Jun 18 2006, 04:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>http://www.nfl.com/news/story/9476185there u go, now tell me i was right and u were wrong [​IMG]</div>Id love to know how 9 touchdowns were scored by #1 recievers but Terrence Newman isnt responsible for any of them. Either he spends all day covering scrubs or he was responsible. There is no other way around it.So Which is it? Does Terrence Newman look good because hes covering scrubs or does Terrence Newman allow 9 touchdowns? [​IMG]

10. JHair

JHair NFLC nflcentral.net Member

If he was one of the leagues top corners he could of found a way to stop at least half of those TDs from going in the endzone, and thats all there is to it.

11. Balaskonis

Balaskonis NFLC Banned

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (AdropOFvenom @ Jun 18 2006, 06:48 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Balaskonis @ Jun 18 2006, 04:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>http://www.nfl.com/news/story/9476185there u go, now tell me i was right and u were wrong [​IMG]</div>Id love to know how 9 touchdowns were scored by #1 recievers but Terrence Newman isnt responsible for any of them. Either he spends all day covering scrubs or he was responsible. There is no other way around it.So Which is it? Does Terrence Newman look good because hes covering scrubs or does Terrence Newman allow 9 touchdowns? [​IMG]</div>this is to johnny white guy and adrop, johnny so you expect him to run across the field from his assignment and stop the pass? come on dont be rediculous, and to adrop, he doesnt cover scrubs, go ask T.O. and Steve Smith what they think of him, its because when Terence is cover a teams #1 reciever they dont throw there, Qb;s are scared of him, thats the bottom line, but when they switch assignments they throw at aaron glenn or anthony henry and they get beat, i am right, u are wrong, and thats the factsand too ARROWHEAD, if u think the Cowboys arent the favorites in the NFC East your on something. Everyone know's they are the favorites, that doesnt mean they will win but they are the favorites [​IMG]

12. Balaskonis

Balaskonis NFLC Banned

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Balaskonis @ Jun 18 2006, 09:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (AdropOFvenom @ Jun 18 2006, 06:48 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Balaskonis @ Jun 18 2006, 04:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>http://www.nfl.com/news/story/9476185there u go, now tell me i was right and u were wrong [​IMG]</div>Id love to know how 9 touchdowns were scored by #1 recievers but Terrence Newman isnt responsible for any of them. Either he spends all day covering scrubs or he was responsible. There is no other way around it.So Which is it? Does Terrence Newman look good because hes covering scrubs or does Terrence Newman allow 9 touchdowns? [​IMG]</div>this is to johnny white guy and adrop, johnny so you expect him to run across the field from his assignment and stop the pass? come on dont be rediculous, and to adrop, he doesnt cover scrubs, go ask T.O. and Steve Smith what they think of him, its because when Terence is cover a teams #1 reciever they dont throw there, Qb;s are scared of him, thats the bottom line, but when they switch assignments they throw at aaron glenn or anthony henry and they get beat, i am right, u are wrong, and thats the factsand too ARROWHEAD, if u think the Cowboys arent the favorites in the NFC East your on something. Everyone know's they are the favorites, that doesnt mean they will win but they are the favorites [​IMG]</div>its just parcells' system

13. AdropOFvenom

AdropOFvenom BBW Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Balaskonis @ Jun 18 2006, 09:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (AdropOFvenom @ Jun 18 2006, 06:48 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Balaskonis @ Jun 18 2006, 04:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>http://www.nfl.com/news/story/9476185there u go, now tell me i was right and u were wrong [​IMG]</div>Id love to know how 9 touchdowns were scored by #1 recievers but Terrence Newman isnt responsible for any of them. Either he spends all day covering scrubs or he was responsible. There is no other way around it.So Which is it? Does Terrence Newman look good because hes covering scrubs or does Terrence Newman allow 9 touchdowns? [​IMG]</div>this is to johnny white guy and adrop, johnny so you expect him to run across the field from his assignment and stop the pass? come on dont be rediculous, and to adrop, he doesnt cover scrubs, go ask T.O. and Steve Smith what they think of him, its because when Terence is cover a teams #1 reciever they dont throw there, Qb;s are scared of him, thats the bottom line, but when they switch assignments they throw at aaron glenn or anthony henry and they get beat, i am right, u are wrong, and thats the factsand too ARROWHEAD, if u think the Cowboys arent the favorites in the NFC East your on something. Everyone know's they are the favorites, that doesnt mean they will win but they are the favorites [​IMG]</div>I still love how I proved you wrong on about 95% of the points here, but because you think you got one right you keep harping on it. [​IMG] -I still dont see any response about Kyle Kosier or Jason Fabini. -I still dont see any response on you backing up your 'everybody but you likes the Cowboys' stance by facts, because I have yet to find a SINGLE media outlet outside of maybe Dallas.com that likes the Cowboys over the Giants and Redskins. -I dont see any comments about your making up how you would have been Home Field Advantage where even if those '3 plays went in your favor' you wouldnt have been. -I dont see anything on Vanderjerk, the Career Choker.

14. Balaskonis

Balaskonis NFLC Banned

[quote name='AdropOFvenom' post='53748' date='Jun 18 2006, 09:32 AM'][quote name='Balaskonis' post='53745' date='Jun 18 2006, 09:22 AM'][quote name='AdropOFvenom' post='53712' date='Jun 18 2006, 06:48 AM'][quote name='Balaskonis' post='53701' date='Jun 18 2006, 04:49 AM']http://www.nfl.com/news/story/9476185there u go, now tell me i was right and u were wrong [​IMG][/quote]Id love to know how 9 touchdowns were scored by #1 recievers but Terrence Newman isnt responsible for any of them. Either he spends all day covering scrubs or he was responsible. There is no other way around it.So Which is it? Does Terrence Newman look good because hes covering scrubs or does Terrence Newman allow 9 touchdowns? [​IMG][/quote]this is to johnny white guy and adrop, johnny so you expect him to run across the field from his assignment and stop the pass? come on dont be rediculous, and to adrop, he doesnt cover scrubs, go ask T.O. and Steve Smith what they think of him, its because when Terence is cover a teams #1 reciever they dont throw there, Qb;s are scared of him, thats the bottom line, but when they switch assignments they throw at aaron glenn or anthony henry and they get beat, i am right, u are wrong, and thats the factsand too ARROWHEAD, if u think the Cowboys arent the favorites in the NFC East your on something. Everyone know's they are the favorites, that doesnt mean they will win but they are the favorites [​IMG][/quote]I still love how I proved you wrong on about 95% of the points here, but because you think you got one right you keep harping on it. [​IMG] -I still dont see any response about Kyle Kosier or Jason Fabini. -I still dont see any response on you backing up your 'everybody but you likes the Cowboys' stance by facts, because I have yet to find a SINGLE media outlet outside of maybe Dallas.com that likes the Cowboys over the Giants and Redskins. -I dont see any comments about your making up how you would have been Home Field Advantage where even if those '3 plays went in your favor' you wouldnt have been. -I dont see anything on Vanderjerk, the Career Choker.[/quote]if you could read i said home field advantage, not throught the entire playoffs, which we would if we went 12-4 we would have homefield advantage for atleast one game, its a crapshoot between the redskins and cowboys for the NFC East title, if u think the giants are even close to the cowboys level u are sadly mistaken, Vanderjact missed that kick on purpose, he hates peyton manning, he even went to jimmil kimmel live the next night and was laughing about it, kyle kosier will give up A LOT more felxibility than an AGING Larry Allen, and jason fabini provides good depth, and is and upgrade over petitti. if u havent see the cowboys being favored then u dont have satelite for NFL Network, and u must have missed it on sportscenter, hold on i will go find some links, ALL favoring the cowboys. lol the giants even close to the cowboys, thats HILARIOUShold up let me find some links

15. Balaskonis

Balaskonis NFLC Banned

16. Flockers

Flockers BBW Member

I'd be worried if morons like John Clayton and Sean Salisbury favored my team. Every year they favor the Vikes in the NFC North and every year they're wrong. Salisbury also said there's no way in hell the Skins would make the playoffs (I believe he said he's walk from Bristol to DC naked if they did).Cowboys suck.BTW, that second source is total bullshit. They have Detroit, San Fran, and Green Bay all having .500 records. You're an idiot if you take that seriously.

17. Balaskonis

Balaskonis NFLC Banned

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Flockers @ Jun 18 2006, 10:43 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>I'd be worried if morons like John Clayton and Sean Salisbury favored my team. Every year they favor the Vikes in the NFC North and every year they're wrong. Salisbury also said there's no way in hell the Skins would make the playoffs (I believe he said he's walk from Bristol to DC naked if they did).Cowboys suck.BTW, that second source is total bullshit. They have Detroit, San Fran, and Green Bay all having .500 records. You're an idiot if you take that seriously.</div>lol, the cowboys suck, lolthey are a way more legit super bowl contender than the Bucs [​IMG] and they are the best team in the easteven some KNOWLEGDABLE skins and giants fans say were the bestour offense has the most weapns, and our defense is no question the best

18. Balaskonis

Balaskonis NFLC Banned

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Balaskonis @ Jun 18 2006, 11:07 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Flockers @ Jun 18 2006, 10:43 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>I'd be worried if morons like John Clayton and Sean Salisbury favored my team. Every year they favor the Vikes in the NFC North and every year they're wrong. Salisbury also said there's no way in hell the Skins would make the playoffs (I believe he said he's walk from Bristol to DC naked if they did).Cowboys suck.BTW, that second source is total bullshit. They have Detroit, San Fran, and Green Bay all having .500 records. You're an idiot if you take that seriously.</div>lol, the cowboys suck, lolthey are a way more legit super bowl contender than the Bucs [​IMG] and they are the best team in the easteven some KNOWLEGDABLE skins and giants fans say were the bestour offense has the most weapns, and our defense is no question the best</div>the 3rd article is the bestand saying the cowboys suck is pure ignorance, u just said that cause u hate them, u dont really think that, i no u dont

19. Agent Zero

Agent Zero BBW Member

Did you just say you have the most weapons on offense? You have one, maybe two if you call TO a weapon, and not a distraction. How many weapons do the Eagles have? Two... Westbrook, Smith. How many weapons do the Giants have? Four... Barber, Burress, Toomer, Shockey. How many do the Redskins have? Six... Portis, Moss, Lloyd, Cooley, Randle El, Sellers (<-- yes, 6 TD is a weapon).Cowboys have the 3rd best offense in the NFC East.Best defense? The Redskins have the best defense in the NFC, and the Eagles have the second best defense in the NFC East. Cowboys have the 3rd best defense in the NFC East.McNabb > Manning > Brunell > BledsoePortis > Barber > Westbrook > JonesOwens > Moss > Burress > BrownShockey > Cooley > Smith > WittenGriffin > Patterson > Ferguson > JosephStrahan/Umenyiora > Kearse/Howard > Carter/Daniels > Ellis/SpearsArrington > Washington > Ware > JonesTrotter > Marshall > Pierce > JamesDawkins/Lewis > Archuleta/Taylor > Wilson/Williams > Williams/DavisSheppard > Madison > Newman > SpringsYeah. Almost everyone will agree with that. And seems like all you got is that TO guy.

20. Balaskonis

Balaskonis NFLC Banned

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sheriff Gonna Getcha @ Jun 18 2006, 12:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Did you just say you have the most weapons on offense? You have one, maybe two if you call TO a weapon, and not a distraction. How many weapons do the Eagles have? Two... Westbrook, Smith. How many weapons do the Giants have? Four... Barber, Burress, Toomer, Shockey. How many do the Redskins have? Six... Portis, Moss, Lloyd, Cooley, Randle El, Sellers (<-- yes, 6 TD is a weapon).Cowboys have the 3rd best offense in the NFC East.Best defense? The Redskins have the best defense in the NFC, and the Eagles have the second best defense in the NFC East. Cowboys have the 3rd best defense in the NFC East.McNabb > Manning > Brunell > BledsoePortis > Barber > Westbrook > JonesOwens > Moss > Burress > BrownShockey > Cooley > Smith > WittenGriffin > Patterson > Ferguson > JosephStrahan/Umenyiora > Kearse/Howard > Carter/Daniels > Ellis/SpearsArrington > Washington > Ware > JonesTrotter > Marshall > Pierce > JamesDawkins/Lewis > Archuleta/Taylor > Wilson/Williams > Williams/DavisSheppard > Madison > Newman > SpringsYeah. Almost everyone will agree with that. And seems like all you got is that TO guy.</div>are u a fuckin idiot? are u a fuckin idiot?LOL Cooley and Smith better than witten, your a FUCKING idiot, your posts dont matter, i dont count your opinion anymore1 weapon? 1 weapon?try 7- T.O., Terry Glenn, Jason Witten, Julius Jones, Marion Barber, Anthony Fasano, Patrick Craytonyour and IDIOT lol, i cant tell u how stupid u are.Newman is the BEST corner in the east, thats no question, we have the best defense in the league thats no question, and we have ther most weapons in the east, thats no question, we are the undoubted favorites.http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=23227WOW, you have no idea what your talking aboutatleast AdropOfVenom and and Jonnhy White Guy have respectable arguements, your just an idiot