Terence Newman

Discussion in 'NFC East' started by Balaskonis, Jun 16, 2006.

1. Balaskonis

Balaskonis NFLC Banned

omg i cant get over how stupid you are, lmao [​IMG]

2. Karlos

Karlos NFLC nflcentral.net Member

Your getting pretty annoying quoting yourself and all, and have you noticed that <span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%">NOBODY</span> agrees with you???And by the way, that link that you are so confident about is broken.

3. Agent Zero

Agent Zero BBW Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Balaskonis @ Jun 18 2006, 05:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sheriff Gonna Getcha @ Jun 18 2006, 12:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Did you just say you have the most weapons on offense? You have one, maybe two if you call TO a weapon, and not a distraction. How many weapons do the Eagles have? Two... Westbrook, Smith. How many weapons do the Giants have? Four... Barber, Burress, Toomer, Shockey. How many do the Redskins have? Six... Portis, Moss, Lloyd, Cooley, Randle El, Sellers (<-- yes, 6 TD is a weapon).Cowboys have the 3rd best offense in the NFC East.Best defense? The Redskins have the best defense in the NFC, and the Eagles have the second best defense in the NFC East. Cowboys have the 3rd best defense in the NFC East.McNabb > Manning > Brunell > BledsoePortis > Barber > Westbrook > JonesOwens > Moss > Burress > BrownShockey > Cooley > Smith > WittenGriffin > Patterson > Ferguson > JosephStrahan/Umenyiora > Kearse/Howard > Carter/Daniels > Ellis/SpearsArrington > Washington > Ware > JonesTrotter > Marshall > Pierce > JamesDawkins/Lewis > Archuleta/Taylor > Wilson/Williams > Williams/DavisSheppard > Madison > Newman > SpringsYeah. Almost everyone will agree with that. And seems like all you got is that TO guy.</div>are u a fuckin idiot? are u a fuckin idiot?LOL Cooley and Smith better than witten, your a FUCKING idiot, your posts dont matter, i dont count your opinion anymore1 weapon? 1 weapon?try 7- T.O., Terry Glenn, Jason Witten, Julius Jones, Marion Barber, Anthony Fasano, Patrick Craytonyour and IDIOT lol, i cant tell u how stupid u are.Newman is the BEST corner in the east, thats no question, we have the best defense in the league thats no question, and we have ther most weapons in the east, thats no question, we are the undoubted favorites.http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=23227WOW, you have no idea what your talking aboutatleast AdropOfVenom and and Jonnhy White Guy have respectable arguements, your just an idiot</div>You call Jones, Barber, Fasano, and Crayton WEAPONS?? [​IMG] Maybe, just MAYBE I can accept Terry I piss behind public restaurants Glenn as a weapon, maybe...And you do know that the Bucs, Bears, Panthers, Steelers, Ravens, Jaguars, Packers, Cardinals, Redskins have a better D. And not to mention, ya'll go no one in the offseason on D.Oh and... [​IMG] > Jason WittenLook who missed the first tackle... Terrence Newman... then look who he trucked... Roy WilliamsBTW that was his third, count it THIRD, TD of the first half (Redskins 28 Cowboys 0 at that point)

4. Balaskonis

Balaskonis NFLC Banned

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sheriff Gonna Getcha @ Jun 18 2006, 02:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Balaskonis @ Jun 18 2006, 05:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sheriff Gonna Getcha @ Jun 18 2006, 12:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Did you just say you have the most weapons on offense? You have one, maybe two if you call TO a weapon, and not a distraction. How many weapons do the Eagles have? Two... Westbrook, Smith. How many weapons do the Giants have? Four... Barber, Burress, Toomer, Shockey. How many do the Redskins have? Six... Portis, Moss, Lloyd, Cooley, Randle El, Sellers (<-- yes, 6 TD is a weapon).Cowboys have the 3rd best offense in the NFC East.Best defense? The Redskins have the best defense in the NFC, and the Eagles have the second best defense in the NFC East. Cowboys have the 3rd best defense in the NFC East.McNabb > Manning > Brunell > BledsoePortis > Barber > Westbrook > JonesOwens > Moss > Burress > BrownShockey > Cooley > Smith > WittenGriffin > Patterson > Ferguson > JosephStrahan/Umenyiora > Kearse/Howard > Carter/Daniels > Ellis/SpearsArrington > Washington > Ware > JonesTrotter > Marshall > Pierce > JamesDawkins/Lewis > Archuleta/Taylor > Wilson/Williams > Williams/DavisSheppard > Madison > Newman > SpringsYeah. Almost everyone will agree with that. And seems like all you got is that TO guy.</div>are u a fuckin idiot? are u a fuckin idiot?LOL Cooley and Smith better than witten, your a FUCKING idiot, your posts dont matter, i dont count your opinion anymore1 weapon? 1 weapon?try 7- T.O., Terry Glenn, Jason Witten, Julius Jones, Marion Barber, Anthony Fasano, Patrick Craytonyour and IDIOT lol, i cant tell u how stupid u are.Newman is the BEST corner in the east, thats no question, we have the best defense in the league thats no question, and we have ther most weapons in the east, thats no question, we are the undoubted favorites.http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=23227WOW, you have no idea what your talking aboutatleast AdropOfVenom and and Jonnhy White Guy have respectable arguements, your just an idiot</div>You call Jones, Barber, Fasano, and Crayton WEAPONS?? [​IMG] Maybe, just MAYBE I can accept Terry I piss behind public restaurants Glenn as a weapon, maybe...And you do know that the Bucs, Bears, Panthers, Steelers, Ravens, Jaguars, Packers, Cardinals, Redskins have a better D. And not to mention, ya'll go no one in the offseason on D.Oh and... [​IMG] > Jason WittenLook who missed the first tackle... Terrence Newman... then look who he trucked... Roy WilliamsBTW that was his third, count it THIRD, TD of the first half (Redskins 28 Cowboys 0 at that point)</div>lol, were a top 3 D this year easily, the redskins arent even on our level, please stop the homerismya that was one play, Newman is a pro-bowl corner, top 5 corner, and easily the best corner in the east, QB's are scared of him, period

5. Balaskonis

Balaskonis NFLC Banned

6. Agent Zero

Agent Zero BBW Member

How are you top 3 when you weren't even top 10 last year and you didn't even improve like the other teams did...Oh and I'm the homer?? lol!Skins had a better rated D last year, and we finally got rid of Arrington, and got Carter, Archuleta, McIntosh, and Wright. Starters.Yeah he is blazing fast...

7. Balaskonis

Balaskonis NFLC Banned

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sheriff Gonna Getcha @ Jun 18 2006, 03:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>How are you top 3 when you weren't even top 10 last year and you didn't even improve like the other teams did...Oh and I'm the homer?? lol!Skins had a better rated D last year, and we finally got rid of Arrington, and got Carter, Archuleta, McIntosh, and Wright. Starters.Yeah he is blazing fast...</div>are u saying that sarcastically are u really think he is fast?

8. AdropOFvenom

AdropOFvenom BBW Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Arrowhead™ @ Jun 18 2006, 02:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Your getting pretty annoying quoting yourself and all, and have you noticed that <span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%">NOBODY</span> agrees with you???And by the way, that link that you are so confident about is broken.</div>What he said, its funny how many times someone can be owned in one thread and still think there winning. :lol:Your cowboys are getting....[​IMG] [​IMG]

9. Agent Zero

Agent Zero BBW Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Balaskonis @ Jun 18 2006, 07:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sheriff Gonna Getcha @ Jun 18 2006, 03:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>How are you top 3 when you weren't even top 10 last year and you didn't even improve like the other teams did...Oh and I'm the homer?? lol!Skins had a better rated D last year, and we finally got rid of Arrington, and got Carter, Archuleta, McIntosh, and Wright. Starters.Yeah he is blazing fast...</div>are u saying that sarcastically are u really think he is fast?</div>lol he's seriously fast... and he's good too... but you're overrating him like crazy

10. Balaskonis

Balaskonis NFLC Banned

ok w/e guys, but when the cowboys win the east (like everyone who knows what they are talking about admits) you all will be bowing down to me [​IMG]

11. Agent Zero

Agent Zero BBW Member

I promise I will... but they not winning it...

12. Karlos

WOO HOO! THIS THREAD COMES TO A PEACEFUL END.

13. Flockers

Flockers BBW Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Balaskonis @ Jun 18 2006, 02:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Flockers @ Jun 18 2006, 10:43 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>I'd be worried if morons like John Clayton and Sean Salisbury favored my team. Every year they favor the Vikes in the NFC North and every year they're wrong. Salisbury also said there's no way in hell the Skins would make the playoffs (I believe he said he's walk from Bristol to DC naked if they did).Cowboys suck.BTW, that second source is total bullshit. They have Detroit, San Fran, and Green Bay all having .500 records. You're an idiot if you take that seriously.</div>lol, the cowboys suck, lolthey are a way more legit super bowl contender than the Bucs [​IMG] and they are the best team in the easteven some KNOWLEGDABLE skins and giants fans say were the bestour offense has the most weapns, and our defense is no question the best</div>I don't like the Buccaneers. I'm a Seahawks fan. Cowboys suck.

14. AdropOFvenom

AdropOFvenom BBW Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Arrowhead? @ Jun 18 2006, 05:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>WOO HOO! THIS THREAD COMES TO A PEACEFUL END.</div>It'll come to an end about when I lock it. lol

15. Agent Zero

Agent Zero BBW Member

Lock it please.

16. Capt. Comeback

Capt. Comeback NFLC nflcentral.net Member

COWBOYS SUCK!!!!

17. Agent Zero

Agent Zero BBW Member

DO NOT LOCK THIS TOPIC (I changed my mind [​IMG]) This pwnage is too damn funny.

18. JHair

JHair NFLC nflcentral.net Member

I think he finally realizes we were right

19. Balaskonis

Balaskonis NFLC Banned

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Johnny White Guy @ Jun 20 2006, 07:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>I think he finally realizes we were right</div>No, your not right, you guys are just to damn stubborn, everyone that KNOWS something about football (like ESPN) have picked the cowboys as the easy favorites for the NFC East, and a favorite for the NFC and the Super Bowl.and to say the giants are better than the cowboys is just stupid, the redskins will give us some competition for the East and we both should make the playoffs, but to say the giants are better is stupid and ignorant. the giants are lucky to make the wilcard, PERIOD. [​IMG]

20. Karlos

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Balaskonis @ Jun 21 2006, 10:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Johnny White Guy @ Jun 20 2006, 07:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>I think he finally realizes we were right</div>No, your not right, you guys are just to damn stubborn, everyone that KNOWS something about football (like ESPN) have picked the cowboys as the easy favorites for the NFC East, and a favorite for the NFC and the Super Bowl.</div>You mean like the biased Michael Irvin and Chris Mortenson? ESPN doesn't know shit, and they are always wrong and they ALWAYS change their opinion. They may be a contender for the NFC East, but I doubt seeing them in February.