Thanks for the bye

Discussion in 'AFC West' started by kcgsc, Dec 24, 2003.

1. kcgsc

kcgsc Chiefs Enthusiast Extraordinaire

It's nice to be getting along with my fellow AFC Westers. I just wanted to thank you for handing one to Indy insuring us that week off to prepare. Now we can even lose to the Bears and still get the presidential treatment. That being said, now we need to go whip their tails.
    Maybe my friends in the DWO can get in on this Divisional Christmas spirit and pursuade Buffalo to get a win in New England this weekend! That would really help us out. [​IMG]

2. Send em back al

Send em back al nfl-*****s member

Getting a Bronco to help a Cheif is like asking... nevernind, it isn't going to happen. It might work out that way, but that will not be the intended result [​IMG]

3. kcgsc

kcgsc Chiefs Enthusiast Extraordinaire

The church I attended in college (in KY) had a pastor from Tennessee. He always told us he would root for Kentucky in sports as long as they weren't playing TEN. One morning we hung a big sign from the balcony that read: "Rooting for KY except when they play UT is like rooting for Jesus when the devil ain't around!" Something about this thread made that seem appropriate!