The Andray Blatche Tracker Thread

Discussion in 'Washington Wizards' started by BrewCityBuck, Mar 21, 2007.

1. BrewCityBuck

BrewCityBuck The guy with 17,000 Posts.

This thread is dedicated to the next KG, it will track all his statistics for now on. Last night Andray got his big start with Caron Butler out and posted some big numbers. 11 minutes, 0 points, 2 turnovers, 4 fouls, 2 assists, 2 rebounds and 0-3 from the field. Keep it up Andray!

2. Ming637

Ming637 BBW Banned

Good job nitpicking one of his bad games, and failing to respond after the good numbers he put up before.

3. GArenas

GArenas Wiz Fo Champz

BCB you got nothing better to do than poke at the wizards young talent.....He might not be the next KG but you can't lie and say he doesn't have potential. You're taking this way too far. I'm starting to get pissed at having to defend the wizards EVERY 10 SECONDS!

4. Ming637

Ming637 BBW Banned

5. GArenas

GArenas Wiz Fo Champz

Mar 17 vs. NOK 10 PTS 7 RBDS

That was 2 games ago.

6. BrewCityBuck

Sorry Ming, must have missed the 4 times he scored in double figures this season or the 3 times he's had double figure rebounds.

7. GArenas

GArenas Wiz Fo Champz

Firstly BCB it doesn't matter if he hasnt hit double figures he plays very limited minutes and makes the most of his time. If Bargnani can be considered the next Dirk, Blatche isnt thaaaat bad of a potential future KG. Again I seriousely doubt Ming really meant to say that Blatche was going to be as good as KG is now but that Blatche will play a similar style and could eventaully become a potential starter for a team.

8. BrewCityBuck

Nope, he said he was the next KG. I think the Bargnani comparison to Dirk is much more valid than Blatche to KG at this point.

9. GArenas

GArenas Wiz Fo Champz

Bargnani's compariosn to dirk is nowhere near valid. I never said that it was less valid than blatche to kg but it's kindof the same situation.

10. Ming637

Ming637 BBW Banned

I don't mean that Blatche will have as many first-teamers, all-stars, or accomplishments as KG, but I meant that he will be as good as him. Talent, skill wise, etc.

11. Ming637

Ming637 BBW Banned

Oh yeah, I don't wanna mention again how 3 guys like Webber, Big Ben, and Sheed slipped out of our hands before they went in their primes to become the players they are right now.

12. BrewCityBuck

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Ming637 @ Mar 21 2007, 05:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Oh yeah, I don't wanna mention again how 3 guys like Webber, Big Ben, and Sheed slipped out of our hands before they went in their primes to become the players they are right now.</div> Ben Wallace, good example, extremely rare example....but Webber/Sheed...come on, they were elite top 1st round talent, not some unskilled athlete picked late in the 2nd round.

13. Ming637

Ming637 BBW Banned

Well, they still emerged and developed even furthur when they left D.C.

14. The Truth

The Truth BBW Graphics Team

BCB lol grow up

15. ballerman2112

ballerman2112 BBW Elite Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (GArenas @ Mar 21 2007, 06:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Bargnani's compariosn to dirk is nowhere near valid. I never said that it was less valid than blatche to kg but it's kindof the same situation.</div>Its definitely not the same situation. Bargnani has actually played well this season, and averages over 10 PPG....And as of the last couple months, he has been doing alot better than that. Besides athleticism, what has Blatche shown you to think that he can be on the level of KG. I wouldnt be nagging on the guy because I think he has a chance to be good, but saying that he is going to be as good as KG is ridiculous. KG is the most talented PF in the last 10 years with Duncan and Dirk. Blatche isnt going to be anywhere near that...

16. ballerman2112

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Ming637 @ Mar 21 2007, 06:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>I don't mean that Blatche will have as many first-teamers, all-stars, or accomplishments as KG, but I meant that he will be as good as him. Talent, skill wise, etc.</div>If Blatche puts up the numbers and has the same skill and talent as KG, then he will get all the first teamers. Blatche has alot of raw talent, and I have seen some of it...He is very athletic, but he doesn't have the post moves that KG has, he doesn't have the range that KG does, and he isnt as good of a defender...And he never will be as good as KG at any of those things. Its a ridiculous comparison.

17. GArenas

GArenas Wiz Fo Champz

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ballerman2112 @ Mar 21 2007, 07:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>If Blatche puts up the numbers and has the same skill and talent as KG, then he will get all the first teamers. Blatche has alot of raw talent, and I have seen some of it...He is very athletic, but he doesn't have the post moves that KG has, he doesn't have the range that KG does, and he isnt as good of a defender...And he never will be as good as KG at any of those things. Its a ridiculous comparison.</div>
    Do you seriousely just come to this board to piss of wizards fans, no joke.

18. BALLAHOLLIC

BALLAHOLLIC Member

If saying Andray Blatche isn't going to be as good as one of the best players in NBA history is pissing you off, then you have issues.

19. ballerman2112

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (GArenas @ Mar 21 2007, 08:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Do you seriousely just come to this board to piss of wizards fans, no joke.</div>How am I trying to piss wizards fans off? I am just going strongly going agaisnt a statement that was made by Ming...And everytime it is brought up, and fans defend him, I feel like I have something to say.

20. Pacers fan forever

Pacers fan forever BBW Elite Member

lol @ this whole thread. BCB and Ballerman are completely owning.[​IMG][​IMG]I can see the comparisons all ready. [​IMG] Can't you?