The Andray Blatche Tracker Thread

Discussion in 'Washington Wizards' started by BrewCityBuck, Mar 21, 2007.

1. Ming637

Ming637 BBW Banned

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Pacers fan forever @ Mar 22 2007, 12:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>lol @ this whole thread. BCB and Ballerman are completely owning.</div>Yeah, it's real easy going against rookies that look like they have no chance. I'm sure they have owned people who have said that guys like:Gilbert Arenas, Michael Redd, Ben Wallace, Mehmet Okur, Carlos Boozer, Cuttino Mobley, Stephen Jackson, Steve Kerr, Rashard Lewis, Nick Van Exel, Anthony Mason, Jeff Hornacek, Toni Kukoc, Manu Ginobili, Mark Price, Brad Miller, Earl Boykins, Raja Bell, Carlos Arroyo, Tony Parker, Josh Howard and Dennis Rodman.Why don't you do some read some other threads that initiated this thread, before you say anybody is owning. I'm not going to respond to ballerman because I'm not gonna waste time trying to get him caught up, let him read everything that me and Celtcballer has been arguing for nearly more than 4 total hours.

2. Ming637

Ming637 BBW Banned

Oh yeah3/21 against the Sonics: 12 points, 7 rebounds, 4 assists, and a block.

3. CB4allstar

CB4allstar BBW Global Mod Team

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (GArenas @ Mar 21 2007, 07:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Bargnani's compariosn to dirk is nowhere near valid. I never said that it was less valid than blatche to kg but it's kindof the same situation.</div>You're wrong there, buddy. Bargnani's had a better season than Dirk in his rookie year. They can both shoot the ball, they both like to shoot those pullup jumpers off the dribble, and they are both quick fior 7 footers. Only difference is that Bargnani's defense as a rookie > Dirk's defense as a rookie. Bargnani just needs to learn how to post up, and he'll be a very similar player as Dirk.

4. Pacers fan forever

Pacers fan forever BBW Elite Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Ming637 @ Mar 22 2007, 06:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Yeah, it's real easy going against rookies that look like they have no chance. I'm sure they have owned people who have said that guys like:Stephen Jackson</div> :lmao-1: :HAHAHA: I can't stand the way you always act like you have all these great points then you never explain them to anyone except Celticballa. I've seen some of the threads that have led up to this and they are all pretty laughable. If you know something, why don't you tell us instead of acting like we're a bunch of ignorant kids. The only thing I've seen you post is KG=Blatche. You seem to have posted about that 400 times. It's pretty laughable with your attitude.

5. BALLAHOLLIC

BALLAHOLLIC Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>You're wrong there, buddy. Bargnani's had a better season than Dirk in his rookie year.</div>That means nothing, average players have had better rookie seasons than NBA all-stars in the past. You can't judge anything based on that criteria. Barg's barely had a better rookie season than Dirk anyway, it can be debated that they were equal.

6. GArenas

GArenas Wiz Fo Champz

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BALLAHOLLIC? @ Mar 21 2007, 10:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>If saying Andray Blatche isn't going to be as good as one of the best players in NBA history is pissing you off, then you have issues.</div>
    Okay, It's nto just that. Every single wizards thread has had a derogitory comment coming from Ballerman2112 since the spurs vs. the wiz. It's starting to get frustrating. I never said Blatche would become as good as one of the best lpayers in NBA history btw........

7. Branballs

Branballs BBW Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Pacers fan forever @ Mar 21 2007, 11:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>lol @ this whole thread. BCB and Ballerman are completely owning.[​IMG][​IMG]I can see the comparisons all ready. [​IMG] Can't you?</div>that was just stupid.....but Yeah, I'd like to defend my fellow Wiz fans here but come on, Blatche is not gonna be KG. That would make Darius Songalia a Transformer. Blatche will be okay once Eddie Jordan can figure out that Michael Ruffin doesn't deserve to play over him but until then, he's just a rookie with potential.

8. Ming637

Ming637 BBW Banned

I'll say it again, Andray Blatche isn't going to be EXACTLY like KG if you guys are talking about his previous accomplishments, but Andray will have close to 20 and 10 type numbers in his prime, and I think he'll be the closest comparison to KG right now.

9. Ming637

Ming637 BBW Banned

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Pacers fan forever @ Mar 22 2007, 11:45 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>I can't stand the way you always act like you have all these great points then you never explain them to anyone except Celticballa. I've seen some of the threads that have led up to this and they are all pretty laughable. If you know something, why don't you tell us instead of acting like we're a bunch of ignorant kids. The only thing I've seen you post is KG=Blatche. You seem to have posted about that 400 times. It's pretty laughable with your attitude.</div>:hahahaha: :youresofunny:What the F*ck am I supposed to say? He doesn't have the stats that exactly say "yeah, imma be the next KG", but watching him in every game espicially the entire month of February says to me that he will be the next KG, or similar, or the best comparison.Tell me this, what do you think when NBA.com and nba draft scouts say that Yi Jianlian is the next KG. If you agree with them, then I'll challenge you that Andray Blatche will be a better comparison than Yi Jianlian if you're that confident about it, like I said in that thread in the draft section to Celticballer and BCB.

10. Pacers fan forever

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Ming637 @ Mar 22 2007, 03:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>:hahahaha: :youresofunny:What the F*ck am I supposed to say? He doesn't have the stats that exactly say "yeah, imma be the next KG", but watching him in every game espicially the entire month of February says to me that he will be the next KG, or similar, or the best comparison.Tell me this, what do you think when NBA.com and nba draft scouts say that Yi Jianlian is the next KG. If you agree with them, then I'll challenge you that Andray Blatche will be a better comparison than Yi Jianlian if you're that confident about it, like I said in that thread in the draft section to Celticballer and BCB.</div>I'm not being funny. I'm just being truthful.I understand that you were trying to say that Andray Blatche is more of a KG than Yi is. But now you're gone to comparing Blatche and Yi to comparing Blatche and KG.

11. Ming637

Ming637 BBW Banned

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Pacers fan forever @ Mar 22 2007, 05:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>I'm not being funny. I'm just being truthful.I understand that you were trying to say that Andray Blatche is more of a KG than Yi is. But now you're gone to comparing Blatche and Yi to comparing Blatche and KG.</div>I'll ask again, do you think Yi Jianlian is going to be the next KG? if you, BCB, and Celticballer are going to bi*ch at me for making the Blatche to KG comparison, then you should do the same to NBA.com and disagree with them or whatever.

12. Pacers fan forever

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Ming637 @ Mar 22 2007, 06:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>I'll ask again, do you think Yi Jianlian is going to be the next KG? if you, BCB, and Celticballer are going to bi*ch at me for making the Blatche to KG comparison, then you should do the same to NBA.com and disagree with them or whatever.</div>lol. NBA.com is stupid. If Blatche ever puts up 20 10 4 2 and 1 I'll wear any sig you want me to.

13. CelticBalla32

CelticBalla32 Basketball is back in Boston

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Ming637 @ Mar 22 2007, 06:35 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Oh yeah
    3/21 against the Sonics: 12 points, 7 rebounds, 4 assists, and a block.</div>
    2/28 - 14 points, 2 assists, 3 blocks on 5-10 shooting, 4-9 from 3
    2/23 - 10 points, 5 rebounds on 4-7 shooting, 2-2 from 3
    1/31 - 17 points, 2 assists on 5-7 shooting, 3-4 from 3
    1/5 - 16 points, 2 rebounds on 5-8 shooting, 4-4 from 3
    12/16 - 7 points, 5 rebounds, 5 assists, 1 block on 3-6 shooting, 1-3 from 3
    12/8 - 10 points, 8 rebounds on 4-5 shooting, 2-3 from 3

Brian Scalabrine.

14. yankshater213

yankshater213 BBW Elite Member

^^CelticBalla just absolutely dominated any argument made for Blatche in this thread. GAme over.

15. GArenas

GArenas Wiz Fo Champz

Did Brian Scabarline get shot and have to sit out a year and go through crazy amounts of physical therapy when just coming out of high school?? I also remember that Scabarline has been in the league for 5 years! This is Blatche's first real year.

16. BrewCityBuck

BrewCityBuck The guy with 17,000 Posts.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CelticBalla32 @ Mar 22 2007, 05:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>2/28 - 14 points, 2 assists, 3 blocks on 5-10 shooting, 4-9 from 32/23 - 10 points, 5 rebounds on 4-7 shooting, 2-2 from 31/31 - 17 points, 2 assists on 5-7 shooting, 3-4 from 31/5 - 16 points, 2 rebounds on 5-8 shooting, 4-4 from 312/16 - 7 points, 5 rebounds, 5 assists, 1 block on 3-6 shooting, 1-3 from 312/8 - 10 points, 8 rebounds on 4-5 shooting, 2-3 from 3Brian Scalabrine.</div> Game over. pwned.

17. Ming637

Ming637 BBW Banned

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CelticBalla32 @ Mar 22 2007, 06:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>2/28 - 14 points, 2 assists, 3 blocks on 5-10 shooting, 4-9 from 32/23 - 10 points, 5 rebounds on 4-7 shooting, 2-2 from 31/31 - 17 points, 2 assists on 5-7 shooting, 3-4 from 31/5 - 16 points, 2 rebounds on 5-8 shooting, 4-4 from 312/16 - 7 points, 5 rebounds, 5 assists, 1 block on 3-6 shooting, 1-3 from 312/8 - 10 points, 8 rebounds on 4-5 shooting, 2-3 from 3Brian Scalabrine.</div>That's nice, I've told you like 10 times, make any other player comparisons I don't care. I'm sticking to mine.<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BrewCityBuck @ Mar 22 2007, 06:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Game over. pwned.</div>Uhh, no. That just means Scalabrine is averaging more than Blatche right now. Was Brian told that he could've been the next KG? He hasn't had much of a solid role in his career besides his stint in New Jersey, but that's it for his career. Every player's situation is different. Blatche got shot down just as training camp was starting, and he's obviously trying to return to his form and grow. He's only 20 years old too, so this situation isn't going to be resolved tommorow.Posting stats of his previous games won't do any good, because I never said he was as good as KG right now, I meant in the future.

18. CelticBalla32

[quote name='Ming637' post='314953' date='Mar 22 2007, 07:33 PM']Uhh, no. That just means Scalabrine is averaging more than Blatche right now.[/quote]
    Scal is averaging 4 points and 1.9 rebounds per game.

No, but you were the only one to call Blatche the next KG as well.

Well, maybe you haven't noticed, but he has a role in Boston. In fact, he was starting for quite a while.

Then why did you do it in the first place?

19. GArenas

GArenas Wiz Fo Champz

Okay, firstly on your reply to the first quote, this is Scabarline's 5th year in the NBA this is really Blatche's first.

Secondly Ming has said more than once that he doesn't expect Blatche to get all the personal accomplishments that KG got.

Thirdly, Andray Blatche started for a while as well and has come off the bench after Jamison came back.

20. CelticBalla32

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (GArenas @ Mar 22 2007, 07:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Okay, firstly on your reply to the first quote, this is Scabarline's 5th year in the NBA this is really Blatche's first.

Secondly Ming has said more than once that he doesn't expect Blatche to get all the personal accomplishments that KG got.

Thirdly, Andray Blatche started for a while as well and has come off the bench after Jamison came back.</div>
    Scal is in his 5th year, yes. I was never comparing Blatche to Scal, all I did was post stats of some good games he has had to prove that EVERYBODY has games like that, and just because Blatche may have had a few nice games doesn't mean anything. Hell, Michael Olowokandi had a hell of a game in San Antonio the other night.

He doesn't expect Blatche to get the personal accomplishments KG got... I sure as hell hope not. I'm willing to bet that he'll never get any noteworthy accomplishments.

I am very aware that Blatche started when Jamison was out. What's your point?