The Draft:what about the China guy

Discussion in 'NBA Draft' started by Gee_Dupe11, Apr 15, 2003.

1. sunsfan1357

sunsfan1357 JBB JustBBall Member

Now what are you talking about? I was talking about the contract figures for the guys in Europe. I thought you meant that for whatever people are saying they get paid over in Europe you have to take a certain amount on or off to get the right figure. So I responded by saying that the figures have already been translated into American dollars.

2. go_duke21

go_duke21 JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting "pchotsauce":</div><div class="quote_post">and goduke the currencies r different....euro dollars are different than U.S. dollars....go on expedia.com check the different currencies...a US dollar is like .07 more than Euros....if u keep addin on them extra .07s it's more....</div>

the currencies are different? i thought every country in the world had american dollars?
    ok a good euro player can get paid at least a million and lets say he gets drafted in the second round, that means he will probably get the league minimum which i think is something between 300,000 and 500,000... lets say he makes 500,000 if u multiply that by 1.08 which is how many euros the US dollar is worth it means that he makes 540,000 a whopping 40,000 dollars more, so basically ur arguement is pointless and u dont know what ur talking about

3. jjdaman20

jjdaman20 BBW Member

lol where'd u get 1.08 from and why? .93 Euro Dollar= 1 US Dollar....U NUMBSKULL do ur research before u call someone pointless....REDO THE MATH

4. go_duke21

go_duke21 JBB JustBBall Member

i went to expedia.ca there it said 1.08 euro dollars = 1 US dollar so my math is right

5. BC

BC JBB JustBBall Member

I am sorry this thread has gone bad. thread closed by BC