OT The Government Has No Plan for Reuniting the Immigrant Families It Is Tearing Apart

Discussion in 'Blazers OT Forum' started by SlyPokerDog, Jun 18, 2018.

1. Lanny

Lanny Original Season Ticket Holder "Mr. Big Shot"

Elec. & Computer Engineer OSU Computer Science PSU
    Rich give a lot of money and expect a lot of thanks for it. I guess they'll get the thanks so they'll feel encouraged to give again, but it doesn't mean much unless it hurts. That's when you know you've given enough.

2. barfo

barfo triggered obsessive commie pinko Staff Member Global Moderator

It's true our legal immigration system is unreasonably slow. I'm not sure of the reason for that but someone who has power should speed it up.

barfo

riverman likes this.
  3. MarAzul

MarAzul LongShip

Life is good!
    When you say shit like this with your Avatar Pirate hat, it gives me a chuckle.
    The last Pirate I saw, Was bellicose maximum after looking in the ransom Sack. We had given him a fancy new pursers leather bag, stuffed with paper and $10 bucks on top.
    The fool bellowed out, The Kaffir is worth more!

Some say, his loud mouth killed him.
    I sort of think it was, dim wit and slow hand.

Last edited: Jun 24, 2018
  4. riverman

riverman Writing Team

As a nation we're a few hundred years old...China...15 thousand years old...India...even older....time is catching up with the New World and it is going to age just like the rest of the planet...buckle up.....for those who want to curb the population...stop making babies! For those who want to be charitable...one could adopt a child

5. Lanny

We tried to adopt. We even paid Holt a sizeable amount. But alas, my job had me moving around too much. Now, we give to our Church. Use to give to United Way but now it's the Church since we're both retired.

riverman likes this.
  6. riverman

riverman Writing Team

Both my parents were dust bowl orphans as well as my uncles and aunts...reunited once they were 18 and my grandparents could provide for them

Lanny likes this.
  7. SlyPokerDog

SlyPokerDog Woof! Staff Member Administrator

@MarAzul I just get back from a fun weekend camping and I see you intentionally misspeak about my father again.

No I'm not emotional.

I'm going to state it to you for the last fucking time. My father came to this country legally. You seem to really go out of your way to ignore that. Please stop. It's insulting to a great man that I respect and love dearly.

Also for what I am sure will not be the last time, I AM AGAINST ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION. I have stated that many times also. I have shared the story of my father coming to this country LEGALLY and serving in the US military as an example of a person immigrating in this country the correct way. It would make no sense for me to share his story if he had come to this country illegally.

Lanny and riverman like this.
  8. MarAzul

MarAzul LongShip

Life is good!
    >>> No, I did not ignore that. I you have clarified.

>>>I have no need to insult the great man, nor did I intend to do so. Not long ago, I told you I would like to meet him.

>>> Yes you have, several times as I recall but I did not know the details. Thus my post about Hank Drews, a man I worked with where his journey here seems very much like your fathers.

9. Lanny

That's exactly why I've got Marzy on ignore. I think he's got a good heart but he gets all twisted at times. He gets so twisted that I have to put him on Ignore.

Your story about your dad is simply awesome and uplifting. I think he provides inspiration for all of us (or should provide inspiration for all of us if all of us would open our hearts and minds).

Thanks again, Sly, for your depiction of your father. Now, I have to meet him. Let's do dinner on me. Don't forget your sweetheart and mom.

riverman and SlyPokerDog like this.
  10. Lanny

It's like the Three Stooges took over the White House. People are running around like chickens with their heads cut off. Everybody looks to the next tweet for answers and those answers are incoherent.
    Edit: Well, not totally incoherent. We know he thinks of undocumented folks as vermin infesting our country. They're bringing rapists, drug dealers, thieves, murderers. Also, we know he doesn't like Africans because they come from "shit hole countries". He doesn't like Muslims. He doesn't like people who were captured as prisoners of war. He doesn't approve of anyone not from Norway. However, if you are a WASP then you can do whatever you want to women such as grabbing them by the pussy or cheating on your wife so long as you hush up your Piece of A... with some hush money. You should get a medal for not getting VD. In fact, why not buy a Purple Heart? That's one way to get one.

Last edited: Jun 24, 2018
    riverman likes this.