The Juwan Howard situation..

Discussion in 'Detroit Pistons' started by mike18946, Jul 7, 2003.

1. mike18946

mike18946 JBB

<div class="quote_poster">Quote:</div><div class="quote_post">The Pistons are still very much in the hunt for free agent Juwan Howard (Michigan). Howard, who is on vacation all this week, is expected to decide between the Pistons, Lakers and Timberwolves when he returns. </div>

So then pistons fans..all we can do is wait and hope Juwan wants to join us...

2. GatorsowntheNCAA

GatorsowntheNCAA Omaha Bound 2010!

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting "allnet":</div><div class="quote_post"><div class="quote_poster">Quote:</div><div class="quote_post">The Pistons are still very much in the hunt for free agent Juwan Howard (Michigan). Howard, who is on vacation all this week, is expected to decide between the Pistons, Lakers and Timberwolves when he returns. </div>

So then pistons fans..all we can do is wait and hope Juwan wants to join us...</div>

:cry: i guess the magic are out of the hunt?

3. Truemaster14

Truemaster14 JBB JustBBall Member

and be ready to be disappointed :mrgreen: [​IMG]

4. mike18946

mike18946 JBB

be quiet....

5. GatorsowntheNCAA

we'll get pj instead. [​IMG]

6. mike18946

mike18946 JBB

Thats at least an upgrade on kemp...

7. GatorsowntheNCAA

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting "allnet":</div><div class="quote_post">Thats at least an upgrade on kemp...</div>and declerq and pat burke.

8. Kid Canada

Kid Canada JBB Banned Member

could p.j play center? if he would be willing to i would take him.

9. purehoops

purehoops JBB KGSource

allnet... I want to know what ya think... Pistons, Timberwolves, Magic, or Lakers... where do you honstley think he will sign the dotted line?

10. GatorsowntheNCAA

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting "raptors21":</div><div class="quote_post">could p.j play center? if he would be willing to i would take him.</div>

yes he could according to the article in the orlando sentinel(look at the pj brown thread in the magic forum)

11. GatorsowntheNCAA

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting "purehoops":</div><div class="quote_post">allnet... I want to know what ya think... Pistons, Timberwolves, Magic, or Lakers... where do you honstley think he will sign the dotted line?</div>

pistons :roll: . i bet u he says twolves. i think that's where he will go.

12. mike18946

mike18946 JBB

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting "purehoops":</div><div class="quote_post">allnet... I want to know what ya think... Pistons, Timberwolves, Magic, or Lakers... where do you honstley think he will sign the dotted line?</div>

I honestly think he will go to the wolves..but i'm not giving up hope til he says where he is going...

13. GatorsowntheNCAA

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting "allnet":</div><div class="quote_post"><div class="quote_poster">Quoting "purehoops":</div><div class="quote_post">allnet... I want to know what ya think... Pistons, Timberwolves, Magic, or Lakers... where do you honstley think he will sign the dotted line?</div>

I honestly think he will go to the wolves..but i'm not giving up hope til he says where he is going...</div>

am i psychic or what?

14. mike18946

mike18946 JBB

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting "sportsrock37":</div><div class="quote_post"><div class="quote_poster">Quoting "allnet":</div><div class="quote_post"><div class="quote_poster">Quoting "purehoops":</div><div class="quote_post">allnet... I want to know what ya think... Pistons, Timberwolves, Magic, or Lakers... where do you honstley think he will sign the dotted line?</div>

I honestly think he will go to the wolves..but i'm not giving up hope til he says where he is going...</div>

am i psychic or what?</div>

:roll: i stated before when i thought he would go..so No.....but i won't be surprised to see him in detroit..if he was smart he would join us

15. GatorsowntheNCAA

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting "allnet":</div><div class="quote_post"><div class="quote_poster">Quoting "sportsrock37":</div><div class="quote_post"><div class="quote_poster">Quoting "allnet":</div><div class="quote_post"><div class="quote_poster">Quoting "purehoops":</div><div class="quote_post">allnet... I want to know what ya think... Pistons, Timberwolves, Magic, or Lakers... where do you honstley think he will sign the dotted line?</div>

am i psychic or what?</div>

:roll: i stated before when i thought he would go..so No.....but i won't be surprised to see him in detroit..if he was smart he would join us</div>

y would he join u if he was smart? he would be smarter to stay out west and play for the twolves(who will be very good next year) or the lakers.

16. mike18946

mike18946 JBB

Because we have a better chance at the finals...no counting L.A...best i see wolves doing is 2nd round..with howard in the east he could be a force and make the finals....lakers have no interest in him anymore it seems..they will get malone

17. GatorsowntheNCAA

either place he goes out in the east(det or orlando) would give that team a very good chance to make the finals. both teams are just one piece from making the finals. pistons, scoring. magic, a rebounder and help scoring.

18. mike18946

mike18946 JBB

Howard went to college in detroit so hopfully those old times will make him come back...

19. Truemaster14

Truemaster14 JBB JustBBall Member

"old times" the only memory of playing in michigan is chris webber calling timeout

20. mike18946

mike18946 JBB

That was not juwan's fault..he had a great college career..and loved playing in detroit