The Offical Allen Iverson Trade Thread

Discussion in 'Philadelphia 76ers' started by B.e., May 22, 2006.

1. Shapecity

Shapecity S2/JBB Teamster Staff Member Administrator

The Iverson to Clippers rumors is heating up down here in SoCal. The proposed deal is CMaggs and Livingston for AI, but obviously the Clippers would like to retain Livingston. I wouldn't expect a deal to go down this summer between these two teams, but if AI is still available by the trade deadline and the Clippers feel he can make the difference in getting this team a title, I wouldn't be surprised to see the Clippers pull the trigger on this deal.

2. Courtking

Courtking Courtking

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting shapecity:</div><div class="quote_post">The Iverson to Clippers rumors is heating up down here in SoCal. The proposed deal is CMaggs and Livingston for AI, but obviously the Clippers would like to retain Livingston. I wouldn't expect a deal to go down this summer between these two teams, but if AI is still available by the trade deadline and the Clippers feel he can make the difference in getting this team a title, I wouldn't be surprised to see the Clippers pull the trigger on this deal.</div>

Hopefully we can get something done. Obviously, if you look at the rumored trade offers that we have been getting for Iverson, this is clearly the best of them. Even if it includes getting rid of a player like Kyle Korver, Willie Green, or Louis Williams, I don't think we should pass up the opportunity of getting Livingston.

3. Midnight Green

Midnight Green NFLC nflcentral.net Member

Since King says AI is staying I?m going to unpin this thread if rumors resurface I will re-pin it until then?