The official Allen Iverson thread

Discussion in 'NBA General' started by BuLLzDoMaIn, Dec 8, 2006.

1. CavsRules

CavsRules BBW VIP

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Justice @ Dec 16 2006, 05:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>That is pretty risky when you are trying to trade him.</div>It is, but would Iverson even try? I mean it would be wried playing for a team and u and ever one else knows your going to be traded very soon.I was watching NBA TV last night and they said that Iverson has played his final game as a 76ers and he will never be one again.

2. BigMo763

BigMo763 Active Member

He would try his hardest... he has never cheated the game of basketball. Obviously it will be weird, but that guy gives 150% every single time he steps on the court. The risky part is that he might get injured, thus teams wouldn't want to trade for him anymore.

3. anypoint

anypoint BBW Member

I believe that a fellow by the name, Redneck, posts here. I respect him very much as a poster and a person who breaks news. Here is his latest on AI:<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>one of my sources, who is usually accurate, is telling me that Iverson will be traded to Miami for Haslem, Williams, Wright, and possible one other player, either Barron, Haight, or Quinn. This soucre has been dead-on with other rumors, including that Orlando would take JJ Reddick in the Draft, that Utah would take Dee Brown, and with serveral other trades.</div>If anything truth, Miami will look like this:ShaqWalkerPoseyWadeIverson

4. Dmoney

Dmoney BBW Elite Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (anypoint @ Dec 16 2006, 06:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>I believe that a fellow by the name, Redneck, posts here. I respect him very much as a poster and a person who breaks news. Here is his latest on AI:If anything truth, Miami will look like this:ShaqWalkerPoseyWadeIverson</div>I know it's for AI but I don't know about you guys but I woulden't want to give up haslem even for Iverson. haslem means so much to the heat, I mean if we give him and Wright up in the same deal we would basically be giving up all our hustle players.

5. ReppinTheD

ReppinTheD BBW VIP

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Dmoney @ Dec 16 2006, 06:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>I know it's for AI but I don't know about you guys but I woulden't want to give up haslem even for Iverson. haslem means so much to the heat, I mean if we give him and Wright up in the same deal we would basically be giving up all our hustle players.</div>Yup - Haslem is the definition of hard-working player. I wouldnt mind having him on the Pistons.If the Heat get Iverson you can kiss any eastern conference team's championship wishes good bye. :thumbdn1:

6. Dmoney

Dmoney BBW Elite Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ReppinTheD @ Dec 16 2006, 07:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Yup - Haslem is the definition of hard-working player. I wouldnt mind having him on the Pistons.If the Heat get Iverson you can kiss any eastern conference team's championship wishes good bye. :thumbdn1:</div>It's not so much getting Iverson, if we get to keep haslem at least then it woulden't be that bad of a move.

7. SunnyD

SunnyD Sexiest Poster Alive (Yessir)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BigMo763 @ Dec 16 2006, 06:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>He would try his hardest... he has never cheated the game of basketball. Obviously it will be weird, but that guy gives 150% every single time he steps on the court. The risky part is that he might get injured, thus teams wouldn't want to trade for him anymore.</div>Except for that time when he walked off the court early, right?

8. BigMo763

BigMo763 Active Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SunnyD @ Dec 16 2006, 07:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Except for that time when he walked off the court early, right?</div>That time when he walked off the court with five seconds left in the game? Yeah... LeBron did the same thing, nobody said anything. [​IMG] He still gave 110% that game against Memphis...

9. SunnyD

SunnyD Sexiest Poster Alive (Yessir)

Yeah, I know. [​IMG] Lebron is the future of the NBA though. He's an angel!

10. BALLAHOLLIC

BALLAHOLLIC Member

Iverson To Remain A Sixer Until Around All-Star Weekend?<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>Are the Nuggets close to acquiring Allen Iverson?Not everyone thinks so."From what I hear, I don't think it is close," Boston coach Doc Rivers said before Friday's game against the Nuggets.Rumors have swirled about numerous teams, including the Nuggets, since Philadelphia put its star guard on the trading block a week ago. But it could end up being a while before he's dealt.Nuggets coach George Karl was asked before Friday's game about longtime NBA executive Wayne Embry telling USA Today it's possible Iverson might not be moved until around the Feb. 18 All-Star Game."That would probably be my prediction," Karl said.</div>I knew I shouldn't have gotten my hopes up, CB32's source can kiss my ass. :ranting:

11. Justice

Justice BBW VIP

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BigMo763 @ Dec 16 2006, 07:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>That time when he walked off the court with five seconds left in the game? Yeah... LeBron did the same thing, nobody said anything. [​IMG] He still gave 110% that game against Memphis...</div>That's not true... they talked about it on ESPN for like two days. Who cares, he was just trying to be a drama whore.

12. Clangus

Clangus BBW Elite Member

This just in...... I am so bored by this now that I forgot he was trying to leave - anyone else bored out thier brain?

13. CavsRules

CavsRules BBW VIP

^LMFAO @ your avarter.

14. BigMo763

BigMo763 Active Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Clangus @ Dec 16 2006, 08:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>This just in...... I am so bored by this now that I forgot he was trying to leave - anyone else bored out thier brain?</div>I'm not really bored of it... just annoyed and anxious for this damn deal to just happen already.

15. iversonfan268

iversonfan268 BBW VIP

Same I'm just anxious for this to all be done so AI can just get playing again.

16. DRob-50-Forever

DRob-50-Forever BBW Elite Member

Trade Idea...Sixers get: Ben Gordon, Chris Duhon, Mike Sweetney and PJ BrownBulls get: Iverson

17. Dmoney

Dmoney BBW Elite Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (DRob-50-Forever @ Dec 16 2006, 11:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Trade Idea...Sixers get: Ben Gordon, Chris Duhon, Mike Sweetney and PJ BrownBulls get: Iverson</div>I don't think Iverson would want to be coached by Skiles, I mean if skiles and a run in with Big ben then he would defiently have one with iverson.

18. Something-To-Say

Something-To-Say BBW Banned

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Dmoney @ Dec 16 2006, 09:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>I don't think Iverson would want to be coached by Skiles, I mean if skiles and a run in with Big ben then he would defiently have one with iverson.</div>Yeah, no headbands for Iverson? Psh-yeah right.

19. Dmoney

Dmoney BBW Elite Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Something-To-Say @ Dec 16 2006, 11:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Yeah, no headbands for Iverson? Psh-yeah right.</div>Iverson might have a fit not being able to wear his head band.

20. The`Dream

The`Dream BBW Elite Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (DRob-50-Forever @ Dec 16 2006, 11:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Trade Idea...Sixers get: Ben Gordon, Chris Duhon, Mike Sweetney and PJ BrownBulls get: Iverson</div>I doubt the money figures would even match for that. AI's trade is going to take 3 teams to make it happen