The official Allen Iverson thread

Discussion in 'NBA General' started by BuLLzDoMaIn, Dec 8, 2006.

1. Rok

Rok BBW VIP

Iverson didn't wear a headband when he first came into the league or in college. So who cares about that.

2. Something-To-Say

Something-To-Say BBW Banned

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Rok @ Dec 17 2006, 10:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Iverson didn't wear a headband when he first came into the league or in college. So who cares about that.</div>But it's glued to his head now and looks awesome. Ben Wallace looks lamer without his. No Iverson to Chi town!

3. iversonfan268

iversonfan268 BBW VIP

Hey CelticBalla has that guy from RealGM said anything new lately? I'm to lazy to go through all those pages to find it lol.

4. CelticBalla32

CelticBalla32 Basketball is back in Boston

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (iversonfan268 @ Dec 17 2006, 10:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Hey CelticBalla has that guy from RealGM said anything new lately? I'm to lazy to go through all those pages to find it lol.</div>At this point, so am I haha. I don't feel like looking through that thread every day, there was like 670 pages last time I looked. I guess I'll just wait until something actually happens (which I REALLY hope is soon).

5. The`Dream

The`Dream BBW Elite Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>Yesterday, a source familiar with the situation said that Iverson - through a representative - had let officials in both Sacramento and Golden State know that he preferred not to play for them. The source made it clear that that was different from making any attempt at blocking a trade, because nothing formal was on the table from either team.</div>http://www.philly.com/mld/dailynews/sports/16254067.htmWell Jesus, does he not want to go anywhere?

6. BigMo763

BigMo763 Active Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (L_C @ Dec 18 2006, 02:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>http://www.philly.com/mld/dailynews/sports/16254067.htmWell Jesus, does he not want to go anywhere?</div>He wants to go to Boston, Denver or Minnesota from what I'm hearing (in no particular order, by the way).But honestly, who could blame him? I know he wants to get out there and play, but damn, the man is getting paid $18 million this year to sit at home right now. [​IMG]

7. Roaming

Roaming Back In Black! erm...in Colour!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BigMo763 @ Dec 18 2006, 06:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>He wants to go to Boston, Denver or Minnesota from what I'm hearing (in no particular order, by the way).But honestly, who could blame him? I know he wants to get out there and play, but damn, the man is getting paid $18 million this year to sit at home right now. [​IMG]</div>Lol, Id do it, Id even ask them to take their time, or...he could say no to every team until he gets to go to the one team he wants. [​IMG]

8. CavsRules

CavsRules BBW VIP

Come on A.I.Just go to Cleveland win some rings and retire. Case closed.

9. KMart?

KMart? BBW Elite Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Larry Hughes @ Dec 18 2006, 06:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Come on A.I.Just go to Cleveland win some rings and retire. Case closed.</div>Errr... No?

10. Amare320

Amare320 BBW Banned

f*cking hell I want to see iverson play now, for F*ck sake he should go to denver or minny or anywere right now. this sh*t is getting on my nerves.

11. KMart?

KMart? BBW Elite Member

Deep breaths my friend

12. Something-To-Say

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Amare320 @ Dec 18 2006, 07:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>f*cking hell I want to see iverson play now, for F*ck sake he should go to denver or minny or anywere right now. this sh*t is getting on my nerves.</div>Well it's not iverson's fault or entirely his decision. Don't blame the wrong person. It's that f*cking dipshit billy king.

13. CavsRules

CavsRules BBW VIP

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (KMart? @ Dec 18 2006, 09:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Errr... No?</div>Yeah. [​IMG] <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>Although Sixers GM Billy King intended to move disgruntled superstar Allen Iverson quickly, the trade derby is beginning to play out in a similar way to how the Ron Artest sweepstakes did last season.As of this writing, the Answer has been rumored to be heading to Denver ? who looks like they have the most pieces to offer. But Golden State, Boston, Chicago and Toronto have recently entered the mix. Earlier in the week, Iverson nixed a deal that could have sent him to the Bobcats.It?s almost certain that Iverson won?t be coming to Cleveland, and in the opinion of the Garbage Time staff, it sure would be nice to get him out of the Eastern Conference. The former MVP could be the king of Cavalier killers.</div> :thumbdn1:

14. BigMo763

BigMo763 Active Member

All I know is that the league better watch out when he gets trades, especially if he's put alongside KG or Carmelo... the dude is going to unleash his anger with Billy King on the rest of the league... scary.

15. CavsRules

CavsRules BBW VIP

A.I himself is scary, just image him with Melo, Wade, or even Bron.

16. Something-To-Say

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Larry Hughes @ Dec 18 2006, 09:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>A.I himself is scary, just image him with Melo, Wade, or even Bron.</div>Uh... or KG? That's REALLY scary.

17. jkidd51524

jkidd51524 BBW Elite Member

Reports are saying he is going to Denver for Andre Miller, Joe Smith and 2 draft picks. Not yet finalized. ESPN Reporting.

18. BALLAHOLLIC

BALLAHOLLIC Member