The Official NBA 2K10 Thread

Discussion in 'NBA Media' started by Sex Panther, Oct 6, 2009.

1. DynastYWarrioR6

DynastYWarrioR6 JBB SmurfY

What's fun to do is hurry the timeouts and the fucking mascot and cheerleaders are still running around WHILE you're playing. Sometimes they just keep running in circles til the players clear that side of the court. It's hilarious when you're on offense, and have gained like 8 screeners :P

2. shankyoass

shankyoass Ceci n'est pas une pipe.

Lol, that hasn't happened to me before, but it sounds awesome. Thought I have encountered a problem where the camera keeps showing the coaches, and the only way to end it is to call a timeout. Then, after you inbound, the game lags because the stupid spotlights during timeouts are still flying around. If you play, all the timing on your shots get screwed, and the only way to fix it is to call yet another timeout.

It's amazing how such a flawed game could be released, and how even after the patch it's still so messed up. It seems the game has been going downhill ever since 2K8.

3. DynastYWarrioR6

SO I forgot to mention that my player and the Heat won the Finals over LAL.

My player won Finals MVP.

I left Miami though, because Wade was discontent as well, so if I had stayed there would be noone on the team. Wade went to Dallas with Dirk and them, I went to NJ which had Lopez, Devin Harris, and Rudy Gay.

(It's now 2011)

4. Master Shake

Master Shake young phoenix

Live 10 = Better

5. DynastYWarrioR6

It's probably somewhere in Off-Topic, but every year I usually get Live. Even last year, I was convinced to buy 2k9, I bought it, played it, got pissed, then bought Live 2009. This year, I only bought 2k10 for the My Player mode, something Live 2010 doesn't do.

6. BigVolcano

BigVolcano Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Is there any way to change the length of the simulation quarters (like you can in association) for My Player mode? Its not possible to compete with the stats of the CPU when they play 12 min quarters and you only play 5min.