The Official: Yi Jianlian Thread

Discussion in 'Milwaukee Bucks' started by BrewCityBuck, Jul 2, 2007.

1. MaRdYC26

MaRdYC26 BBW Graphics Team

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (RaptorFan#1 @ Jul 3 2007, 07:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Yi is such an ass. Who the f*ck demands a trade after being drafted? Hes not even signed to a contract for f*ck sakes. I seriously hope this guy busts because of his sh*tty attitude, thats no way to conduct yourself in a professional league.</div>It's not Yi. It's the pressure from the government. Someone is talking out of their f*cking ass.

2. And1Ba11a

And1Ba11a BBW Member

dude this is so gay his agent prob doesn't no anything about the bucks we could easly be a contender it was because of all the injurys last year.

3. wisepanda

wisepanda BBW Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BrewCityBuck @ Jul 3 2007, 12:21 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>I'm cleaning this board up. Everything involving Yi Jianlian, except real news involving him will be put in this thread. There are simply too many Yi Jianlian threads and it's making a mess.</div> :shifty2: :rock:

4. MaRdYC26

What do you guys think Yi will average his rookie year?I say:12 ppg, 7 rpg, 2 apg.

5. SerbBojo

SerbBojo BBW Member

hes gotta grow some balls and tell his agent or whoever to f**k off if they are holding him back. No matter what anyone is telling him, either way its his final decision whether or not he wants to be with the Bucks. For all we know, he is a greedy little bastard who is using his agent and the government to put the blame on so he saves face. Im not a bucks fan or anything but if the Bulls drafted him and he pulled his sh*t, id go to games just to yell at him

6. BigMo763

BigMo763 Active Member

I'm praying that Larry Harris doesn't get Billy King on the phone, because King will probably give up Iguodala to get Yi... that's how enamored he is with Yi, and of course how stupid BK is as well.

7. SportsTicker

SportsTicker News Feed

I'm not too sure of the whole situation but the only thing I heard is that Yi wants to be somewhere with a large Asian market. First of all, it wasn't the best idea for the Bucks to draft him if they knew he did not want to be there, and second of all, Yi and his agent/country have no right to demand a place for him to go...He should be thankful that he's even made it into the NBA. Personally, I think he comes off as a nice guy, but it just seems like his agent is the one doing all the talking, which may end up hurting his career...

8. poorgeorge

poorgeorge BBW Member

honestly, I personally do not think it has anything to do with the chinese government.the fact is that the government doesn't get any good if Yi refuses to go to the bucks and ask for trade.they dont have to force the trade.NBA will get annoyed, maybe(that's maybe) Yi will get benched and barely have any mins on the court, and that wont do any good to the government and chinese bball. I dont believe it has anything to do with the government. they just HOPE Yi to be in a heavy asian-influenced city but they did nothing to make it real happen as far as I know.IMO, Yi's agents, Feigan and this Zhao will assume 75% of the responsibility and Yi himself would assume 25%.the agents went too far away, the bucks showed full sincerity and they just didnt give any sh*t to Harris, thats incredible even from our POV. lots of netizens in china is starting to hate Yi's agents.Yi should do at least something to make his idea known by people and he just said nothing, I dont feel good about it. he should make an announcement to fire his agents and declare that he's more than willing to play for the bucks next yr instead of listening every word of his agents. Yi probably doesn't have any idea 'bout what kind of situation he's in now.this matter goes too out of control.btw, large percentage of chinese people give props to the bucks and do think that Yi should be there to start his career.

9. poorgeorge

poorgeorge BBW Member

I say 13 6 3, no more than 13 I guess.might be more than tough for him in his rookies.

10. Strike3

Strike3 BBW Elite Member

10.5 ppg 6.5 rpg 2 apg

11. MaRdYC26

is yi playing this year in the nba or in china???

12. CelticBalla32

CelticBalla32 Basketball is back in Boston

Topics merged.

13. And1Ba11a

And1Ba11a BBW Member

The chinses goverment prob. never even heard of milwaukee and they dont even no that the bucks could be a contender with michael redd but instead they are just worried about going to the biggest city just to have a big asian pop. so we will prob. end up trading him for some scrubs.

14. SportsTicker

SportsTicker News Feed

Yi is definitely a talent, but I'm tired of hearing that he's better than Yao. Yao Ming averaged 25.0 PPG and 9.4 RPG. Do people seriously think Yi is going to be averaging more? I'm not a fan of either one, but Yao Ming has established himself as one of the best centers in the league...Unless Yi is the Chinese MJ, there's no way he's going to as good as or better than Yao...

15. MiﮒFi??

MiﮒFi?? BBW Elite Member

I think Yi and his Agents should suck it up and play where he is drafted what gives him the right to put himself above everyone else. Make Milwaukie a place Asians want to go have 20 kids. I hate these punk kids who come into the draft and they think there something before they do anything. If I saw him I would smack him myself its a privedlege to play in the NBA. Big dumb bi*ch.

16. And1Ba11a

And1Ba11a BBW Member

Yi had a great first game with 23 points for team china in the summer league but no assists and only 4 reb

17. And1Ba11a

And1Ba11a BBW Member

18. iFR3SHi

iFR3SHi BBW Elite Member

What a dick he has talent and he should be thankful he is living a dream of most people and kids today. Just because population of asians isn't high there at the moment but will grow if he plays there. If he works his ass off and becomes a great player you will see alot more asians watching him. Look at Yao right now.

19. noballer08

noballer08 BBW Elite Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MaRdYC26 @ Jul 4 2007, 09:43 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>is yi playing this year in the nba or in china???</div>I wouldn't be surprised if he played for China; their government has got the Bucks by the balls right now...

20. xiequfei

xiequfei BBW Member

confess for swearing....but Yi, your a f*cking idiot, teh first thing you shud do right now is to tell Fegan to F*ck off and die!and dont forget to smack yourself 100 times for being such a retard.F*ck!