the Playoff picture

Discussion in 'Cleveland Cavaliers' started by amanuel, Mar 9, 2006.

1. amanuel

amanuel BBW Banned

I have copied somthin off the Cavs site and will update it as the season rolls on I just wanted 2 keep people up to date on how there team is doing, who they are gonna play and etc.. The Cavs are in good shape and I dont think there gonna be a melt down IMO I thought that FLip Murry shot was a season changer and we will see :focus: Keep in that if we end up holding on 2 the 4th seed and the PAcers hold on to the 5th seed then there might be some friction in that series. We would also have home court advantage and see Lebron and Hughes play longer then excpected. Opionion statments..........<div align="center">[​IMG] click here to get the bigger pic</div>

2. 1T-MacFan1

1T-MacFan1 BBW Member

well the next three games should be a lock. i just hope lebron doesn't tire down the stretch from carrying this team. he has to keep his play up in the 4th. the only thing that bothers me now is he always passes up the clutch shots in the end. maybe its because he wants to draw the double and hit the open man and maybe not. i think he's gonna need to do this in the playoff to get the cavs far in a weak east.

3. Drake24

Drake24 BBW Elite Member

The Cavaliers will make the playoffs for sure, what bothers me is how they haven't been able to play a full game. They get ahead by 10 and can't keep the lead the whole game, I am getting tired of games that are won or loss by a couple of points. If the Cavs get a 10 point lead, they need to learn how to keep it, them losing the lead has happend to often lately.I think personally that the Pacers are going to play the Cavs. It seems that when the Cavs lose, the Pacers lose, and when the Cavs win, the Pacers win. I have been keeping an eye on the eastern scores to see what the Cavs will and will not have to worry about and so far I think the Cavs and Pacers will play each other. I think that will be a fun game to watch, besides, I am not a Pacer fan at all.