The Punisher's Mock Draft

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Agent Zero, Jan 17, 2007.

1. Agent Zero

Agent Zero BBW Member

Re: The Punisher's Mock Draft

No. I have no idea. NFL scouts know how good he is, we don't. I'm just saying we're overrating him and Chris Houston a VERY LITTLE BIT because of their hair. (maybe because of two of the best corners, Al Harris and Asante Samuel)

2. Jon_Vilma

Jon_Vilma NFLC nflcentral.net Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (The Punisher @ Feb 27 2007, 05:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>No. I have no idea. NFL scouts know how good he is, we don't. I'm just saying we're overrating him and Chris Houston a VERY LITTLE BIT because of their hair. (maybe because of two of the best corners, Al Harris and Asante Samuel)</div>I take a lot of things into the way I rate players. Hair isn't one of them, and I doubt it's NFL scouts either.

3. Agent Zero

Agent Zero BBW Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Jon_Vilma @ Feb 27 2007, 08:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (The Punisher @ Feb 27 2007, 05:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>No. I have no idea. NFL scouts know how good he is, <u>we don't</u>. I'm just saying <u>we're overrating him</u> and Chris Houston a VERY LITTLE BIT because of their hair. (maybe because of two of the best corners, Al Harris and Asante Samuel)</div>I take a lot of things into the way I rate players. Hair isn't one of them, and I doubt it's NFL scouts either.</div>

4. GaMeTiMe

GaMeTiMe BBW Member

Dude, there's nothing you can do to make that statement sound educated [​IMG]

5. Agent Zero

Agent Zero BBW Member

You're not human if you're not scared of a RB with dreadlocks and a visor more than a RB with no arm bands, gloves, visor, or dreads.

6. GaMeTiMe

GaMeTiMe BBW Member

They look cooler, but it doesnt affect their draft status [​IMG]

7. Agent Zero

Agent Zero BBW Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (GaMeTiMe @ Feb 28 2007, 05:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>They look cooler, but it doesnt affect their draft status [​IMG]</div>Yeah, that's what I was saying... teams don't care at all, but some of us do. I liked Sean Taylor in his rookie year better with the dredz. lol

8. AdropOFvenom

AdropOFvenom BBW Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (The Punisher @ Feb 28 2007, 02:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (GaMeTiMe @ Feb 28 2007, 05:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>They look cooler, but it doesnt affect their draft status [​IMG]</div>Yeah, that's what I was saying... teams don't care at all, but some of us do. I liked Sean Taylor in his rookie year better with the dredz. lol</div>That's cause your an idiot. [​IMG] It really makes no difference, it just sounds like a moronic statement.