The relationship between Roy and Aldridge

Discussion in 'Portland Trail Blazers' started by B-Roy, Oct 30, 2008.

1. DaRizzle

DaRizzle BLAKER

2. JFizzleRaider

JFizzleRaider Sad Panda Global Moderator

nice to see you found pictures of Vujacic and Walton and what they do in their free time

3. sabas4mvp

sabas4mvp Member

I had not known aldridge was so to himself until I started reading about it late this summer. For some reason I just assumed aldridge and roy were close. I don't know why but I just figured that they hung out all the time because they came to Portland together and it just seemed natural that they would look to each other for company. Good to hear that they are closer now I'm sure it will be reflected on the court this season.

4. maxiep

maxiep RIP Dr. Jack

Merchant Banker
    You don't have to like each other to play well together. I'd rather they be distant and play well than be buddy-buddy and play like fucking pussies like they did Tuesday.

5. mook

mook The 2018-19 season was the best I've seen

Buy a recipe binder at CookbookPeople.com
    Amen. Jordan, Kobe and Shaq are egotistical pricks. How many rings do they have?

I sometimes look at this team and see a 2002 Dallas Mavericks. Young, loaded with talent, great friendships. But just not terribly pissed off.

I watched the Rockets game last night and I gotta say that Artest looked pretty damned good on that team. That's another squad where its best players (Yao/McGrady) are easy-going nice guys. He brings an element of aggression that was just missing before. Ron Artest doesn't want to share barbecue with you. He wants to kick your ass in as crazy a way as possible.

I guess you could look at this team and see a young San Antonio squad too. *shrug*

Love each other, hate each other, I don't really care. Win.