The run is done!

Discussion in 'AFC South' started by 4THNLONGFELLOW, Jan 11, 2004.

1. 4THNLONGFELLOW

4THNLONGFELLOW Chicago Bears *********

Too many penalties in this game for the TITANS to overcome. A close one throughout but just too many obstacles to overcome( the crowd- which wasn't as bad as I was expecting but good enough, the weather- cold, like 6 degrees, which also wasn't as much a factor as I thought it would be, and of coarse the penalties- which were the deciding factor I believe. Alot went wrong in this one for the TITANS though. The blocked FG attempt and the big dropped pass at the end. Two great catches in a row and then that big drop. Oh well, maybe next year guy's, and it was a great run. I hope you can stay healthy enough to do better next year as it always seems that at the end of the year somebody's hurt. I am also just wandering but at the end of the game McNAIR looked kind of relieved to be over with the season, was it just me? My guess is so he could heal up again. Good job.[​IMG]

2. Dolphins

Dolphins nfl-*****s member

Darn-it!! they almost came back and one! well I still have my Panthers so watch out for the Titans next year!! [​IMG]