the super team maybe isnt super now...

Discussion in 'AFC East' started by Cowher&Frown Co., Feb 25, 2006.

1. Thoth

Thoth Sisyphus in training

No team deserves to win anything.

Unless, its the Dolphins in Super Bowl 41 which is in Miami. LOL.

2. schillah

schillah nfl-*****s member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Pats37)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (schillah)</div><div class='quotemain'>I really hope Miami wins that division, they deserve a playoff spot.</div>
    Or is it more like you just don't feel like seeing the Pats win it again..because I'm not sure why they "deserve" to win the division. I wouldn't want the Pats to be in it either if I was another AFC fan.</div>
    not really...they have had pretty good seasons..even been short 1 game of a playoff spot. Maybe "deserve" isn't the right word, but....ok i hate the patriots, there!

3. Bearsfan1

Bearsfan1 2 Time Defending FF Champion

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Pats37)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BearsFan1)</div><div class='quotemain'>I think that they will go 6-10, but they will be a better team than everyone they lose to. Just like when they lost twice to denver this year. The league will realize that is the case, just like the fans did with the denver losses this year, and will award the lombardi trophy to the patriots anyway. Also, i think the league will change uniform requirements so players wear helmets on their feet, and shoes on thier heads.</div>
    And chicago will go 16-0....</div>
    Yeah, but even though they won those games, it will make it obvious the losing team is the better team.

4. Phinsuck

Phinsuck nfl-*****s member

Oh well, let the Bears win 3 of 4 SBs and then you'll see how we feel. Everyone will hate them and say they are tired of seeing the Bears play football.

I've got an idea: Once a team wins several SBs, they are no longer a team and each player goes to a different team so that it is "fair" to everyone else. That way the Browns, Cardinals, etc. can finally win a SB.

5. Bearsfan1

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Pats_Fan420)</div><div class='quotemain'>Oh well, let the Bears win 3 of 4 SBs and then you'll see how we feel. Everyone will hate them and say they are tired of seeing the Bears play football.

I've got an idea: Once a team wins several SBs, they are no longer a team and each player goes to a different team so that it is "fair" to everyone else. That way the Browns, Cardinals, etc. can finally win a SB.</div>
    I dont hate patriots. There success has NOT come at the expense of the bears success. I just think it is ridiculous that pats fans said after the 2nd loss to denver it proved they were better team. Has nothing to do with patriots, only certain fans who think they prove they are better in defeat

6. bakes781

bakes781 nfl-*****s member

The Broncos were the better team on that day. Are you satisfied now?

7. Bearsfan1

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (bakes781)</div><div class='quotemain'>The Broncos were the better team on that day. Are you satisfied now?</div>
    Thats a fine comment if you lose to a team once. If you lose twice, the only comment that applies is "Broncos were better last season, and losing to them did NOT prove we were better team" Until i hear this retraction from every patriots fan who said that losing to broncos in playoffs proved they were better team, i will continue to harp on it like i do with farve and his cheating.