The UFC, along with McGregor Promotions, presents UFC 2XX: McGregor vs. Ferguson?

Discussion in 'MMA - Mixed Martial Arts' started by speeds, Nov 1, 2017.

1. speeds

speeds $2.50 highball, $1.50 beer Staff Member Administrator GFX Team

And from today's MMA Fighting article...

“I’ve got everyone clawing at me, trying to get at me, and that’s from multiple sports, multiple organizations, multiple everything,” McGregor said. “It’s been like that for a long, long time, I feel, so it’s just another day for me. I know there are many contenders in the UFC. There are many boxing contenders as well. What interests me is certainly a UFC bout, certainly a defense of my lightweight title. There is a fighter with the interim lightweight belt. I feel that will be next. We’ll see how negotiations go.”

https://www.mmafighting.com/2017/10...gainst-tony-ferguson-i-feel-that-will-be-next

2. Mamba

Mamba The King is Back Staff Member Global Moderator

Every time I read a quote by McGregor, I read it with his voice in my head. I can just see him stating that quote and his pauses and hi subtle breaths lol.

Shocker...who didn't see this one coming? UFC have really dug themselves a pickle here. They are in no position to tell Conor no...especially if GSP loses tonight.

speeds likes this.