The warriors need to pick it

Discussion in 'Golden State Warriors' started by theman2002, Dec 2, 2003.

1. theman2002

theman2002 JBB Banned Member

The warriors need to pick it up

the warriors need to pick up theirr play as soon as possible cause they are slacking badly- van execl is garbage- cheany is a <font color="Red">*edit*</font>- cardinal is a <font color="Red">*edit*</font>- they need to change their lineup around of its over for them this year- i am sick of the stuff- i am a hardcore warriors fan and i can't deal with this <font color="Red">*edit*</font> any more- what is going to happen i just can't take it anymore and be silent about that stuff- <font color="Red">*unacceptable comment*</font>

<font color="Red">Even if you are a warriors fan this kind of talk is not tolerated. Please censor yourself in the future. -TB76</font>

2. Rudeezy

Rudeezy JBB Senior *********

Are you kidding me?! Nobody gave this team a chance at the beginning of the season. They have proved a lot of people wrong, and they are still not HEALTHY! If you are going to post critically, fine. But please do so in an educated way.

edit: I changed the title, it didn't make sense.

3. kobeonfire

kobeonfire JBB JustBBall Member

Dude what's wrong with you. The Warriors have a winning record and are on a 4 game winning streak. Like I've said before, they've MORE than held their own against the best teams in teh West. Wait till Murphy comes back... then you'll probably hop back on the bandwagon and talk about how you predicted the Warriors doing great things this year.