This draft is f*cking embarrassing.

Discussion in 'Milwaukee Bucks' started by BrewCityBuck, Jun 28, 2007.

1. BrewCityBuck

BrewCityBuck The guy with 17,000 Posts.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (servais77 @ Jun 29 2007, 10:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Warriors fans if you want Yi please make an offer? I want this guy like I want chlamydia.</div> Completey agree. Put me down for syphilis.

2. Rok

Rok BBW VIP

<Expecting a Brandan Wright for Yi Jianlian swap any minute.

3. servais77

servais77 BBW Chinese *****

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Rok @ Jun 29 2007, 10:29 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'><Expecting a Brandan Wright for Yi Jianlian swap any minute.</div> I am too....What else is thrown in on your end?

4. Pacers fan forever

Pacers fan forever BBW Elite Member

Ha, we have two chinese fans reading this thread now. Milwaukee has more fans!!!!!!!

5. 儿童不遗

儿童不遗 BBW Chinese *****

6. Pacers fan forever

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (???? @ Jun 29 2007, 11:36 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>.........</div>WTF?

7. 儿童不遗

儿童不遗 BBW Chinese *****

Member No.: 4,398 [​IMG] [​IMG]

8. Pacers fan forever

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (???? @ Jun 29 2007, 11:39 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Member No.: 4,398 [​IMG] [​IMG]</div>what are you talking about?

9. The Truth

The Truth BBW Graphics Team

ban them

10. CB4allstar

CB4allstar BBW Global Mod Team

11. servais77

servais77 BBW Chinese *****

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (儿童不遗 @ Jun 29 2007, 10:39 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Member No.: 4,398 [​IMG] [​IMG]</div>What is your deal?

12. dudexk

dudexk BBW Chinese *****

Everyone has his own choice,obviously Bucks is not Yi's favourite.Yi said he didnt want to play for Bucks before the draft. however Why he didnt want to go to there is all becos of his agent thouht Milwaukee is not a big place for marketing.As a chinese I have to say if Yi have to play for Buck in the next season,he will do his best he could ,becos chinese are hard woring people with no complain.Thats what we do.Not as america, we dont have many genius players,Yijianlian is like Micheal jordan in China,he gives us a lot fantasy.and we hope he could play for the best team most fit him in his first season.you guys should understand that.and by the way, I think Milwaukee is an amazing place,quiet ,clean and beautiful. I love there.good luck Yijianlian,good luck Bucks.

13. xiequfei

xiequfei BBW Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dudexk @ Jun 30 2007, 03:56 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Everyone has his own choice,obviously Bucks is not Yi's favourite.Yi said he didnt want to play for Bucks before the draft.</div>problem is, Yi hasnt got what it takes to say "NO".Kobe did it because hes one of the best players in the league, KG did it because of the same reason.Yi hasnt stepped on the court even once, we dont know sh*t about him.

14. batidinho

batidinho BBW Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BrewCityBuck @ Jun 29 2007, 10:59 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>We draft Yi Jianlian who doesn't want to play for us, and is skipping the media introduction. Then, with the 2nd rounder we gave to the Spurs last season for Damir Markota (A stiff), they just drafted Marcus Williams. Way to f*cking go Larry Harris. What a joke.</div>yes,that's your team s fault

15. 2park

2park BBW Member

Yeah I can feel that.It's really embarrassing that Yi's attitude.I'm a Chinese but I want to say:"He is not KG, or any other all-star forwards. He CAN'T refuse any team which wanted him to join in." He just a rookie,and he should be unpretentious.