This loss means NOTHING? SOMETHING? EVERYTHING? Choose your own adventure.

Discussion in 'Portland Trail Blazers' started by BonesJones, Mar 20, 2018.

1. HailBlazers

HailBlazers RipCity

Statistically perhaps. But its a momentum game and timing of calls is everything. The NBA has controlled outcomes by getting Big's in foul trouble forever now. See Webber, Rasheed, Shaq. If Shaq stayed in the game its a W, if they decided to call it tight a L.

THE HCP likes this.
  2. THE HCP

THE HCP NorthEastPortland'sFinest

I believe basketball is the hardest game to officiate by far. Mistakes will be made and everybody bitches about how they are treated by the refs. Always have, always will. I usually see a handful of blatant missed calls against us thoughout a game, that tend to even out against us.
    Obviously if you’ve ever been to a game at the MC, EVERY call against us gets booed. Which is embarrassing if you ask me. You’d hope common sense wouldn’t be clouded by pinwheel allegiance. Next time if you watch a game, watch how SLOW I replay a foul that Kevin and Lamar claim to be a bad call..... I will purposely play it as slow as possible and sometimes rock it back and forth just to make sure everybody at home realizes the call was legit. Kind of an inside game I play. Used to do it with the Mikes as well. I hope they would admit the call was good, sometimes they do, sometimes they don’t. Usually depends on the amount of Kool-Aid that was ingested that afternoon.

3. Chris Craig

Chris Craig (Blazersland) I'm Your Huckleberry Staff Member Global Moderator Moderator

Word

4. Chris Craig

Chris Craig (Blazersland) I'm Your Huckleberry Staff Member Global Moderator Moderator

The total number of fouls maybe, but on the floor vs shooting...it doesnt

5. Chris Craig

6. Chris Craig

7. Portland2014

Portland2014 Well-Known Member

I tried to tell you.