Thoughts on Jack Del Rio?

Discussion in 'AFC South' started by Pack Attack, Dec 23, 2003.

1. Pack Attack

Pack Attack The KISS Army

I hate the guy, personally... I think his treatment of Brunell this year has been atrocious. I'll never forget him saying "Leftwich gives us the best chance to win." That's funny...

Now he's acting all sad that the Brunell era is over. Yeah, whatever... You've screwed him over at every turn this year!

I hope Brunell finds a good job in the off season. And I hope whatever team he lands with gets to play Jacksonville next year.

Down with Jack Del Rio! (and all ex Vikings)

2. Steelerfan_2005

Steelerfan_2005 The Peacekeeper XL

I'm not a big Jack Del Rio fan, but I'll tell you this. He's one of the most innovative minds on Defensive Schemes in the NFL right now. He's responsible for Carolina's resurgence and now look at how much success the Jaguars defense has had. The Jags finished 6th in overall defense and with what? That's a Del Rio stamped D.

On offense, he may not have handled Brunell well, but was it such a dumb ideat getting Leftwich's feet wet? This guy will be a franchise type Quarterback for Jacksonville and needs to get his experience now.

As I've said before, watch out for the AFC South. It is quickly becoming the "Toughsest" division in football.

As for Burnell, I wish him the best of luck. I think he still has a few more years left of success in the NFL. I know he'll land on his feet.